剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Between that and the pleather,
可要对里面的东西失望了
someone's gonna be in a world of disappointment getting this case.
搞什么鬼
What the hell, man?
因为
What the hell is,
今天是"你少给爷废话"日
today is "not gonna tolerate any of your bullshit" day.
你想逼我吗
You want to test me?
-不 -这么做毫无理由 警官
- No. - Hey, there ain't no cause for that, Marshal.
你刚刚的行为 威胁到了两个无辜人员
Now, you're just putting a couple of innocents in jeopardy, acting out like this.
我可以说看到了一箱子假♥币♥
I swear, I can't recall the last innocent
就认定你俩肯定不是无辜的
I came across with a briefcase full of fake cash.
好吧 你现在逮捕我们
All right, let's say you were gonna arrest us right now.
这样一来我们可以享受
So that we might enjoy
作为民♥主♥国家公民的权利
our rights as citizens of a democracy,
你以什么罪名逮捕我们
under what charges would you detain us?
拥有报纸吗
Possession of news print?
我不逮捕你们
I ain't arresting you.
我有权没收这些钱 交由法警署保管
I'm just confiscating what cash there is into Marshal's custody
直到你们能证明它是从哪来的
until you can prove whence it came.
你们想要吗 来莱克星顿法♥院♥大楼领吧
You want it, it'll be at the Lexington Courthouse.
搞不好油钱都比箱子里的多
Probably cost you more in gas than what's in there.
好了 回到之前的问题 杜威在哪
Now, my earlier question -- where's Dewey?
我们都不知道 伙计 该死
Man, ain't nobody seen him, man. shit.
你不介意我四处看看吧 一旦有人知道
Well, you won't mind if I look around, in case someone here has.
只要我还在这 谁都不要离开
I don't want to see any cars leaving while I'm here.
你们可以自便了
You two get comfortable.
该死
Well, shit.
不过我还是更喜欢粉色
But I'm partial to the pink.
还记得我吗
You remember me?
当然记得 煞风景警官
Sure. Officer buzzkill.
游泳池日都被你毁了
Ruined our pool day.
要收拾行李去旅行吗
We, uh, packing for a trip?
我们要搬到别的拖车上
We was just, um, moving trailers.
杜威·克罗是不是在那辆拖车上
Any chance Dewey Crowe's gonna be in that new trailer?
我们没见过杜威
We ain't seen Dewey.
很好
Sweet.
你俩好像挺喜欢他的
Y'all actually seem to care for the man.
我理解 好不容易遇到真心的
I get that, sort of a lost-puppy quality.
他对我们很好
He ain't done any harm.
给钱多 也不打人
He's fair, and don't raise his hands to us.
现在我告诉你们
Well, I'm telling you right now,
我猜他卷入了处理不了的事
I think he's in deeper waters than he's prepared to swim.
不管什么事 他都能处理
He can handle it, whatever it is.
穿着短裤和战靴的男人
That's a lot of confidence for a man
必定是自信满满的
who wears shorts with combat boots.
总之 我偶然拿到一大笔钱
Anyway, I recently came into a shitload of money.
现在我打算拿钱做点什么
Now, I'd be willing to part with just a taste of it,
但是...
but...
号♥码在快速拨号♥里
Number's on speed dial.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
宝贝儿你们好
Hey, baby girls.
她们挺担心你的 杜威
Well, they're worried about you, Dewey.
是雷兰吗
Is that Raylan?
我猜你可能卷进了某些
Got ideas you might be involved with something well
处理不了的事
above your pay grade.
不是我们的错 杜威
It ain't us, Dewey.
这土鳖偷了我的电♥话♥
This peckerwood stole my phone.
不是偷
Not stole.
算是租吧
Like rented.
-也算是物有所值了 -你觉得好玩吗
- Fairly cheap, as it happens. - You think you're funny?
我觉得我在打电♥话♥
I think I'm on the phone.
打完之前 我要你走开 闭上嘴
I'm gonna ask you to back up and keep your mouth shut until I'm off.
然后再处理
And then we'll settle whatever grievances
你们的委屈
you feel like you have suffered.
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You son of a bitch.
所以你懂的 杜威
So you know, Dewey,
不管你以为克罗家人要给你多少钱
whatever you thought the Crowes were gonna hand you
换他们的海♥洛♥因♥
to get their heroin back,
除非是几十块钱
unless it was like $62.50,
否则你肯定要被坑
you were about to get handed a ringer.
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what the hell you're talking about,
让米娜接电♥话♥
just put Mina on.
你跟博伊德·克劳德和迪克西黑♥手♥党♥一样臭名昭著了
You name's mud as far as Boyd Crowder and the Dixie mafia's concerned.
所以我劝你 赶紧想明白
So I ask you, given these facts,
现在 在这世上 谁才是你的朋友
who in all god's earthly pastures is your only friend at this point?
妈的 雷兰 你说得没错
Damn, Raylan, you're right.
我都没想到他
I hadn't thought about that.
我的梦想果然不会轻易破灭
My dream isn't gonna die so easy after all.
喂
Hello?
我觉得我误导了他
I don't think he took from that what I intended.
我投降
I give up.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我必须得逃出来
Had to get out of there.
我喜欢这发型
I like it that way.
是吗
Yeah?
可我是被逼的
Wasn't my choice.
我知道
I know.
佩妮告诉我了
Penny told me.
那时候她正好在院子里
She was in the yard when it happened.
你跟他分了吗
So you broke it off with him?
跟那个会救你的男人
Your man who was gonna save you.
没错
I did.
好样的 姐们
Good for you, sister.
圣母 姐妹和你自己
All you can count on is the holy mother,
你只能指望这些
your sisters, and yourself.
而且还有我做你的后盾
And you know I got you.
拿着 我要撒尿
Hold this. I got to piss.
艾娃 舍监要检查床铺了
Ava, dorm room hacks are about to do a bed check.
你在吗 朱迪斯
You in here, Judith?
去吧 我马上来
Go on. I'll be out.
走吧
We got to go.
马上
Like now.
知道了
All right.
请吧
Here you go.
我闻到了
I smell it.
什么
What?
大♥麻♥
Pot.
还有吗
You got any more?
你才十四岁
You're 14.
我第一次是十二岁
I was 12 the first time.
我觉得挺好
Doesn't bother me.
我可不觉的好
Well, it bothers me.
你怎么到这的
How'd you get here?
我十一岁就开车了
I've been driving since I was 11.
那年我刚刚能采到踏板
First year I could reach the pedals.
你怎么知道我住这
How'd you know where I live?
有种东西叫谷歌♥
They got this thing called google.
肯德尔 你不能每次
Kendal, you can't up and leave
跟家人闹不和就拍屁♥股♥走人
every time you have a disagreement with your family.
丹尼会杀了我的
Danny's gonna have my ass.
为什么
Why is that?
我在他没这么疯的时候
I seen him do things when he ain't even mad,
看到了些事情
much less when he is.
什么事情
Things like what?
我想让你跟我一起走
If I was to ask you to come away with me,
一起逃到什么地方
we could run off somewhere.
我挺能干的 我可以当酒保
I can do things, you know. I can bartend.
总比你一个人在这不开心好
Besides, you're not so happy to be here yourself.
听着 你所说的都是幻想
Look, what you're talking about, that's a fantasy.
幻想没有错 但是这里是我的归宿
And nothing wrong with that, but I belong here.
而你的归宿是回到哈兰 你的亲人身边
And where you belong is back in Harlan with your kin.
这才是现实
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表