剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
想利用她引我过去 好收个尾
planned to use her to draw me over to show it down.
收个尾
"Show it down"?
像牛仔似的吗
What? Like cowboys?
你被阿尔特吓到了
You got startled by Art,
就开始乱开枪
started blasting without thinking
因为你是个怂货
'cause you're a chickenshit
从没干过这种事
who ain't used to doing his dirty work.
真可悲 悲剧的意思
That's sad -- as in pathetic.
但神奇的是
But where it gets real tragic
你看了新闻
is when you saw on the news
发现那人是谁 就慌了
who it was you shot and panicked,
拉上肯德尔 不知怎么说服了他
grabbed Kendal, and somehow convinced him
来替你顶罪
to throw away his life to save yours.
你疯了吧
Man, you crazy.
律师说他坐不了几年牢
Lawyer just said he ain't gonna do more than a few years.
好像你不知道感化院
Playing it like you don't know
会怎么摧残肯德尔似的
what juvie's liable to do to a boy like Kendal.
他再出来 就不是原来的那个他了
No chance he comes out the same as he went in.
很好
Good.
他需要坚强点
He could use some toughening up.
抱歉我送他进了狼窝
Sorry to say I let him go pussy.
我只想告诉你这事怎么办
Well, I'm just letting you know how this is gonna go.
是吗 怎么办
Yeah? How's it gonna go?
我就大摇大摆出去了
I'm gonna walk up out of here.
你开枪打我啊
What? You gonna shoot me?
我不杀你 达瑞尔
I ain't gonna kill you, Darryl.
但不代表我不想
Doesn't mean I don't want to.
好复杂啊
Well, that's real complicated.
你的问题
Your luck.
你开枪打了对我很重要的人
You shot the one man makes a difference to me.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
他对你很重要吗
Oh, he makes a difference?
像我弟弟对我一样重要吗
What? Like my brother made to me?
是这样吗
Did it feel like that?
我走了
'Scuse me.
话先说清楚
Just so I'm clear...
你不杀我吗
You're not gonna kill me?
我还挺担心的
'Cause I was worried for a minute.
你应该担心
Oh, be worried.
因为你用来保护自己的
'Cause that web of bullshit you spun around
这张关系网
yourself to protect yourself --
我要用它勒死你
I'm gonna use it to strangle the life out of you...
把一切都夺走
And take away everything you got.
那时你就该后悔
Then you're gonna wish I'd have blacked you out
没让我崩了你了
with a bullet to the head.
好吧
Well,
听着像是"咱们走着瞧"
this feels like one of those "time will tell" deals --
只不过我能走好久
which, as a free man, I have plenty of.
可你能走多远呢
Question is... how much time you got?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表