剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
而且这家伙能运营网站
who apparently lacks the wherewithal to run a spell-check,
却没有拼写检查程序
operating the site for him.
T.C
T.C.
T.C T.J 交直流电
T.C., T.J., AC/DC.
无所谓
Whatever.
我们觉得他转移了钱
What we think is, he cleaned out the cash,
伪造了法警署的禁令
puts up a fake Marshal site,
过书呆子的小日子去了
and rides off into the nerd sunset.
看来接待这活还有点用
So my walk-in wasn't entirely full of shit.
我去找他 看能不能再问出线索
I'll run him down, see if I can get more details.
你已经赶走他一次了
You already rubbed him the wrong way once.
你还是去查这个T.C吧 问问他的话
Better you go after this T.C. guy and get his story.
你信任我去干这活
You sure you can trust me with that?
要是有人上门报案怎么办
I mean, what happens if there's another walk-in?
看你之前接待的这个人
Well, given your track record so far,
还不如不用你接待
I can't imagine we'll fare too much worse.
你要我去查十五子棋那哥们吗
Does this mean it's me and the backgammon dude?
我只是说我更喜欢玩纸牌
I'm just saying I'm more of a cribbage guy, is all.
干活去
Get it done.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你专心点
You gonna pay attention.
感觉像我自己在和自己打一样
Feel like I'm playing against myself here.
用不着
Don't need to.
我玩的角色是女的
I'm playing a girl.
擦
Shit!
水平还不如个小孩呢
Might as well be playing a 4-year-old Romanian orphan.
-混球 -当心点
- Shithead. - Careful!
这可是专业设备
That's a pro series!
比你值钱多了
It's worth more than you are!
怎么回事
What the hell?
新客户 去开门
Oh, new client. Get the door.
你怎么不自己去开
Don't you got enough going on already?
他们说这是桩急活 给一大笔钱
Well, they said it's an emergency, and they're paying through the nose.
赶紧去开门
Now get the damn door.
你好
Hey, there.
T.C在吗
T.C. In?
该死 坎迪丝
Damn it, Candace.
快请进 你是坎普
C-come on in. You Kemp?
她和你一起做网站吗
She do the website making with you?
不 我负责编程
No, I do the programming.
她做做三明治
She makes the sandwiches.
要我做什么
Now, what can I help you with?
拒绝服务攻击吗
Denial of service attack?
拒绝什么
Denial of what?
我 你跟拉里谈吧
I-I-- you better speak to Larry.
我没法跟呆子交流
I don't speak nerd.
你是给查尔斯·门罗
Are you the Mr. Fleming
运营十五子棋网站的弗莱明先生吗
that ran k-y-backgammon for Charles Monroe?
看看 他要拿电击枪呢
Looky here-- he's going for a taser.
你信吗
Can you believe that?
我尽量简单点说
I will aim to use words of one syllable,
刚才那句话不算
the word "syllable" not withstanding.
你关了网站 拿了钱
You shut down that site, and you took my money.
我要钱
I want my money.
那是联邦政♥府♥干的
Federal government did that, man.
不是他们呢
But they didn't.
我的这位朋友特别擅长替人要债
Now, my friend here specializes in making people pay their debts.
三年前我尝过这种苦头
I learned that the hard way three years ago.
我建议在说"这事不好办"之前
So, my advice is pay up now before, as you and your cohorts might say,
先把钱还了
"shit gets hairy up in here."
我说了 钱被联邦政♥府♥拿走了
Like I said, the feds took it.
"不要命的主"啊
"Thug life," huh?
一枪下去 这条胳膊就废了
Now, this...will probably take that arm clean off.
他 他拿的
He-- he took it.
他拿的钱
He took the money.
该死 坎迪丝
God damn it, Candace.
她是聪明人
She's the smart one.
钱只是个数字 好吗
Money's all just ones and zeroes right now, okay?
我又不能放在这
Look, it ain't like I just got it laying around here.
你们想怎样就怎样
Now, you guys do what you want,
但你们要是动手 就一分钱
But you start beating on us, you ain't never gonna see a dollar
也摸不着了
of that cash.
好吧
All right.
其实 我一直用手♥机♥录音来着
But the thing is, I've been recording this conversation on my phone
现在报♥警♥ 正好让你自首
and will now be calling the police, who will hear your confession.
他们会还我25万
They will get me my $250,000
然后送你进监狱爆菊了
while you get anally raped in prison.
25万
$250,000?
你却只给我五千
You only gonna pay me $5,000?
我们事先讲好的 坎普先生
A deal is a deal, Mr. Kemp.
别忘了刚才你威胁那姑娘的话
Remember, I've got you on tape threatening that girl
我可都录下来了
a minute ago.
25万呢
Quarter mil, huh?
我们向您请求宽恕 在我们痛苦时
We're asking your forgiveness that, in our misery,
我们堕落于酒精
we have desecrated ourselves with booze
毒品 暴♥力♥和男人
or drugs or violence or men,
找寻的东西就在身边 却视而不见
looking for something that was right here all the time.
圣母在上 我们的母亲
Oh heavenly mother, our mama,
您倾听我们的忏悔
you hear us when we say it...
阿门
Amen!
阿门
Amen!
阿门
Amen.
有烟吗
You got any cigarettes?
有的话 我就抽了
If I had any, I'd be smoking 'em.
我叫艾娃
I'm Ava.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
从你来佩妮就想见你一面
Penny's been trying to witness since you got here.
你却不搭理她
You wouldn't give her the time of day.
我从不信宗教什么的
Never really had any use for religion.
你当然不信了
'Course not.
你这种漂亮姑娘不用动脑子
Girl with your looks gets along just fine out there
也能过得很好
without giving any thought to her soul.
可我在监狱里
But I ain't out there anymore.
没错
No.
你在监狱里
Missy, you are not.
我一直听你布道来着
I've been listening to you talk.
说的很有道理
There's a lot of sense in it.
你以为我不知道为什么你突然
You think I don't know why you're all of a sudden
对我感兴趣了吗
batting your eyes at me?
你想被人罩着 不被欺负
You want protection, sanctuary.
让那些贱♥人♥不敢踹你 拿刀伤你什么的
Keep these bitches from stomping you and cutting you and worse.
如果是真的呢
So what if I do?
至少你还挺诚实
At least you're honest.
我的布道 祷告的那些话都是真心的
What I preach in here, what I say in my prayers, I mean.
我看你好像还没准备好
You don't really seem to me
去听我那些肺腑之言
like you're ready to hear about that just yet.
我想听...
I am willing to --
别 别 没关系 我懂
No, no, no, that's okay. I get it.
现在不是基♥督♥摩尼满地跑的70年代
But this ain't the '70s, when the moonies and Jesus freaks got a pass.
没人找我们麻烦是因为
The reason we don't get jacked with is...
我们从外面搞毒品
we're the ones bringing in the drugs.
我虽然不崇尚毒品
Now, I don't hold with 'em,
我们中也没人吸毒
And don't none of us use 'em,
但我们负责供货
But we do provide.
所以她们才不找我们麻烦
That's why they leave us alone.
你想加入吗
You up for that?
我要做些什么
What do I have to do?
今天搞进来点货
Got some coming in today.
佩妮会教你的
Penny'll show you.
看来挺危险
I got to think it's dangerous.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表