剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
'cause you thought it was gonna be easy.
在哪呢 博伊德
Hey, yo, Boyd!
在后面
We're in the back.
求你带点好消息来吧
Please tell me you have some good news.
哥们 这话我得当面告诉你
Look, man, I came to tell you face-to-face, man.
咱有麻烦了
Look, we got a situation.
-有麻烦 -是啊
- A situation? - Yeah.
我受够了你没完没了的麻烦了
I don't want to hear about another one of your goddamn situations.
好吧
Yeah.
杜威·克罗 你差不多是哈兰郡
Dewey Crowe, you just about qualify
最多人找的人了
as the most sought-after man in Harlan county.
你在哪 小子
Where in the hell are you, son?
我会告诉你我在哪的 博伊德
I'll tell you where I'm at, Boyd.
我正开心的开车跑呢
I'm sitting high on that fabled catbird seat.
你觉得怎么样
How you like that?
除非你是跑向我的餐桌
I don't care where you sit,
否则我不在乎你在干啥
as long as it's close to my dining-room table
因为我已经饿死了
'cause I'm getting awful hungry.
听好了 博伊德
Listen up, Boyd.
我拿了你的货
I got your shit.
所有的货
I got it all.
我的意思是 是一半
Well, I-- I mean, I got half of it.
但也是整整一半
But it's the whole half.
不管怎样 现在归我了
Anyways, right now it's mine.
我会把这些货散到加拿大
I could light out to Canada
怀俄明州之类的地方去
or Wyoming or some shit,
让你再也找不到
and you'd never see it again.
你可以这么做 但我不建议这样
Well, you could, but I wouldn't advise it.
你的副驾驶怎么说呢
And what's your copilot have to say about that?
丹尼吗
Oh, Danny?
不 我在帕克斯维尔就把他踢出局了
No, I-I ditched his ass outside Parkersville.
帕克斯维尔
Parkersville?
帕克斯维尔
Parkersville.
这话你可别跟别人说
Look, this conversation is just you and me.
等一下 杜威 我开免提
Hold on, Dewey. I'm gonna put you on speakerphone.
继续
Go ahead.
这是我的条件
This is how it's gonna be--
你给我25万现金
you all are gonna bring me $250,000 in cash,
抵妓院的钱
which is what I'm owed for the whorehouse.
妓院归达瑞尔 我无所谓
Darryl can have Audry's. I don't care.
我只要我的钱然后离开这里
I just want my money and get the hell out of here.
那我只有两个问题了 何时 何地
Well, I guess I only have two questions-- where and when?
时间在今天天黑前
When is today before dark.
日落之时我就要走
I want to get out of here by sunset.
在这么短的时间内筹那么多钱
Well, that's an awful lot of money on such short notice.
我知道这是很大一笔钱 不过...
Well, I know it's a lot of money, but guess what--
不关我事
I don't give a shit.
想办法搞定
Find a way.
地点嘛 你筹好钱了
And where-- well, I'm gonna tell you
打电♥话♥过来 我再告诉你
when you call me back saying you got my money.
没那么有趣了吧 博伊德
Not so funny now, am I, Boyd?
你听到我笑了吗 小子
You hear me laughing, son?
我等你电♥话♥
Well, I'll be waiting on your call.
谢谢
Thank you.
他黑了咱一把 伙计
He done went rogue, man.
我来就是想告诉你这事
That's what I came to tell you, man.
别这么看着我
Hey, don't be looking at me like that, man.
跟你说我们有麻烦了
I told you we got a problem.
告诉你
You know what?
你错了 达瑞尔
That's where you're wrong, Darryl.
有麻烦的不是我们
We ain't got a problem.
从这电♥话♥来听 有麻烦的是你
Based on this phone call, you got a problem.
我们走
Let's get out of here.
看来我们只能等了 是吗
Well, I guess we'll just have to wait, then, won't we?
让我猜猜看
So let me guess.
他说还要几个小时
He says it'll be a few more hours.
从这通电♥话♥里我们只知道
So with this phone call, wherein we just learned that
博伊德·克劳德弄丢了一半的货
Boyd Crowder has lost half our shipment,
这哪是合伙人 就是个惹事精
he seems like less of a partner and more like a problem.
我得说佛州那帮人才是惹事精
Could be argued that it's the Florida crew that's the problem.
谁拉他们入伙的
And who brought in the Florida crew?
好吧
Yeah.
不管他在哈兰地位多高 都是个累赘
The fact is, he's a liability, whatever his local attributes.
我们的生意必须依靠他的地位
Those local attributes are, at present, our entire business model.
尽管如此 我们还有于和他的人在内
Even so, we still have Yoon and his crew to factor in.
所以更需要个哈兰的地头蛇
All the more reason for additional boots on the ground.
达菲 我真不明白你怎么对博伊德·克劳德
You know, Duffy, I really do not understand this fascination
这么痴迷
you hold for Boyd Cowder.
痴迷什么 他的发型吗
What is it? His hair?
因为在不远的将来
Because at some point in the not-so-distant future,
你会问你自己
you have to ask yourself a question.
我要跟谁一起合作
Who am I gonna work with?
他 一定让你丢了小命 而我
Him, who most certainly's gonna get you killed... or me,
则会让你发家致富
who most certainly is gonna get you rich.
看上去挺真的
Man, this looks pretty damn good, huh?
是啊 特像
Yeah, real good.
这是我们在妓院的全部盈利
It's all our profits from the whorehouse
还有单干的姑娘交的几百块钱
plus a couple extra hundred from individual whores.
别让杜威表弟点钱
Hey, just don't let cousin Dewey get a chance to count it.
我保证不会
Oh, I'll make sure of that.
我相信你 弟弟
I'm trusting you on that, brother.
有肯德尔的消息了吗
Hey, you heard from Kendal yet?
没有 我还在找他 他不回我消息
No. I keep trying him, and he's not getting back to me.
那个小贱♥货♥最好赶紧给我出现
That little pecker better get his ass up here soon
他是最后一个看到切尔西的人
'cause he was last one to have eyes on Chelsea,
我到处都找不到她
and I can't find her anywhere.
冷静点 伙计 好吗
Cool out, man. All right?
你回避一下
You need to make yourself scarce, anyway.
我不想克劳德家的那个蠢货过来
I don't want that Crowder shithead coming up in here
看到你阴阳怪气的 去吧
seeing you getting all spun up talking greasy, so go on.
好吧
All right.
我去上个厕所
I got to take a shit.
好吧
All right.
你在给他发消息吗
You texting him?
我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what else to do.
你有什么好主意吗
Do you have a better idea?
真不敢相信 这居然死气沉沉了
Don't believe I've ever seen it so dead in here.
看来你找到赶走嫖♥客♥的方法了
Looks like you got some kind of reverse incentive keeping folks away.
不会每天都是黑色星期五的
Well, can't every day be black Friday.
生意总是有起有伏的
Bound to have ebbs and flows.
今天 就是低潮期
Today, we had an ebb.
谁说商业模型傻子肯定搞不懂的
And to think, people say the business model's idiot-proof.
说到傻子 杜威在哪
Speaking of which, where's Dewey?
他不在这
He ain't here.
这个手提箱很漂亮
That's a handsome attache.
什么材质的 鳄鱼皮吗
What is that? Alligator?
这个是仿皮的
This right here is pleather.
完全看不出来
Had me fooled.
里面放了什么
What's in it?
我用过的套套
My used condoms.
我留着它们洗洗再用
You know, we got to wash them out for reuse.
咱是可持续发展妓院
This here's a green whorehouse.
是吗 打开看看它们是不是还能用
Yeah? Let's crack it open, make sure they're in compliance.
不不不
No, no, no.
我妹妹会告诉你
As my sister here will tell you,
要是你想看里面有什么
if you want to see what's inside,
你得去搞一张搜查令来
you're gonna have to go on out and get yourself a warrant.
对吗 妹妹
Ain't that right, sister?
这是假♥币♥
It's a ringer.
看看这些
Look at that.
拿到这个公文包的人
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表