剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
我得好好准备准备
Well, I look forward to hanging up my pinata.
罗德尼
Now, Rodney, it's important
咱的生意出不得差错
that our business down there goes nice and smooth.
我觉得那边的人
The people we're dealing with don't strike me
不像会闹事的
as the type that go in for drama.
还记得在贝内特家谷仓
You remember that day in the Bennett's barn --
咱俩从迪基那买♥♥大♥麻♥吗
you and me was buying weed from Dickie?
就那么顺利
Be just that smooth.
这我就放心了
Well, that's good to hear.
那后天墨西哥见
I'll see you the day after tomorrow in mMexico.
做好防晒工作
Don't forget to pack your sunscreen.
怎么说
So, what did he say?
他说会像上次我们做生意一样顺利
He said it would go as smooth as the last time we did business together.
那挺好的
That's good, right?
上次我俩做生意 我把他抢了
Last time we did business together, I robbed him.
你想收拾丹尼·克罗吧
You wanted to kick Danny Crowe's ass, though, right?
看你揍他鼻子也挺满足
Well, there's a certain satisfaction seeing you pop him in the nose.
又不是你打的 不觉得是作弊吗
Feeling cheated it wasn't you?
-是你吧 -我
- You mean, you feel cheated? - Me?
我还挺满意
I'm glad it went how it went.
是吗
Is that a fact?
你什么意思
What are you implying?
你想让我动手 你好拦着我
You wanted me to come off the leash so you could call me to heel.
所以你才跟我来的
That's why you came along, right?
回去报告老板 说暴躁法警
Report back to the boss that the chronic-problem deputy
被你这个马屁精制♥服♥了
was kept in check by the office kiss-ass?
你要是个王八蛋
You might see it that way...
估计就会这么想
...if you were a son of a bitch.
你还可以这么想
The other way you could see it is that,
咱俩经历这么多 有了信任
after all we've been through, the trust we've built,
我跟你来是想着
I came with you in case you opened up a crack
一旦你想找人谈谈 你究竟惹了什么事
and wanted to talk about how bad you could have messed up that
才能让阿尔特给你一拳
Art has a swole fist and you got a black eye.
你不是马屁精
You're not a kiss-ass.
对不起
I'm sorry I said that.
你知道我跟你有感情 可以把性命托付给你
You know I think the world of you, and I trust you with my life.
可是雷切尔 我和阿尔特的事不能说
But, Rachel, I ain't saying a goddamn thing about me and Art.
因为你说了 整个法警署
'Cause if you did, it would drive the whole office into a shit storm
就毁于一旦了 是吗
of biblical proportion. Isn't that right?
跟你说过不要去挑事
I asked you not to go down there and stir the pot.
哪有 我倒是闻到了大♥麻♥[同音]If anything, I just sniffed the pot.
知道了他们在干啥
Got a sense of what's cooking.
说实话 我不用替你出气
To tell you the truth, I didn't have to
出手收拾丹尼·克罗
kick Danny Crowe's ass on your behalf.
那群禽兽肯定得自相残杀
Those animals are gonna rip each other apart soon enough.
那就跟他们撇清关系
Well, steer clear if that's the case.
你是想那样
You wanted to.
可就是做不到
It bugs you that you didn't.
扁他吗
Kick his ass?
扁了我肯定很高兴
Would have had a certain satisfaction.
你就是这种人吗 雷兰
Is that who you are, Raylan?
老派美国英雄
An old-time American hero?
我只是尽职责
Just guy that does a job.
什么职责啊 要天天跟人打拳击
Tough job, fist-fighting bad guys all day long.
这是我老大打的
I got this from my chief.
说来话长 简单说 我不是英雄
Long story, gist of which is I'm no hero.
那你是谁
Well, then, who are you?
什么
What?
你究竟是谁
Who are you, really?
被老大揍出熊猫眼的
The guy whose chief punches him in the eye?
为女士出头捍卫名誉的
That runs off to defend the honor of a lady?
把一位女士和自己前妻还有女儿
A guy that has a lady and the ex and the baby daughter
都藏在州外的
all stashed out of state?
算是吧 你是什么意思
I guess so. What's your point?
你是英雄 雷兰
You are a hero, Raylan.
我见过老多执法人员
I met enough L.E.Os to know.
一眼就能看出 哪怕大楼着火 你也会
I can tell you're a man that would run into a burning building
毫不犹豫地冲进去
without blinking an eye.
可是呢 放火的人也是你
Thing is, I -- I think you're the one setting the fire.
你可真喜欢找我们
Well, you just can't get enough of us, can you?
我妈妈就是红头发
Well, my mama was a redhead.
我是觉得亲切吧
Let's just say I have an affinity.
还想多赚钱吗
You interested in growing that stack?
你想帮我们投资吗
Why, you gonna offer to help us invest it or something?
我还有个活
I got another job I need done.
我知道你是律师
Now, I understand that you are a lawyer.
她可不是律师
Man, she ain't no lawyer.
不管你什么职业 接下来
Well, whatever you are, I'm gonna cue the part of the conversation
说到你不方便听到的内容
you don't want to hear so that you can go on
我会提醒你 好让你跟家人撇清关系
pretending you don't know what your family does for a living.
你可真有一套 博伊德
Man, you something else, Boyd.
这个活应该不像之前
I assume this next job ain't gonna be as fun as
揍个傻蛋那么轻松愉快吧
whupping on a bunch of skinheads, am I right?
那要看你怎么定义轻松愉快了 小达瑞尔·克罗
Well, that depends on your definition of "fun," Darryl Crowe, Jr.
我要你杀掉我表哥约翰尼
I want you to help me kill my cousin Johnny.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表