剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
He's only loyal as long as you have the gun.
应该是跟我混有前途
Aw, he's loyal as long as
他才听我的
he knows he's playing for the winning team.
怎么说 穆尼
So, how about it, Mooney?
跟我还是跟帕克斯顿
Boyd Crowder or Lee Paxton?
你说我俩谁能笑到最后
Now, who you figure's gonna be the last man standing?
我当然确定 就是空的
Of course I'm sure. No, it was empty!
很抱歉 亲爱的 金子真的不见了
Look, baby, I'm sorry, but your gold is gone.
好吧
Well, all right.
好吧 回头见 保重
All right, I'll see you later. Be safe.
他说什么
What did he say?
他说要宰了达菲
He said he's going to go kill Duffy.
吉文斯来了
Givens is here.
真的假的
You're kidding?
让他进来吗
You want me to let him in?
不 你去开车
No, I want you to get back
看能不能甩掉他
behind the wheel and see if we can outrun him.
放他进来啊
Yes. Let him in.
我想单独谈谈
I'm looking to have a private word.
法警先生 希望你理解
I hope you understand if that doesn't
考虑到咱俩过去的事
strike me as the fondest notion,
我不希望和你单独谈
given our recent history, marshal.
我看你
I hoped you were the kind
不像记仇的人吧
of man that chooses not to live in the past.
我就是记仇 就是
Well, normally, I am. It's just that,
一次想杀我 怪你 两次...
you know, try to kill me once, shame on you...
我要真想杀你 你早死了
If I tried to kill you, you'd be dead.
再说 我是来保护你的
Besides, I'm here to protect you.
你变得可真快
Well, that's a refreshing change of pace.
迈克 出去一下
Mikey, give us a sec.
你是保护我不遭谁的毒手呢
Am I allowed to ask who you're protecting me from?
查尔斯·门罗
Charles Monroe.
没听说过他
Don't believe I know that name.
你肯定听过
I'm betting you do,
毕竟之前几年
seeing as he washed close
他给你洗了300万的黑钱
to $3 million for you last couple years.
你那都是"据说"吧
Isn't there an "allegedly" that goes along with that?
不过目前
At the moment, the only connection
那些事我都不关心
between you and Monroe that interests me is
我只想知道他为什么杀你
one that's got him looking to put a bullet in your head.
他为什么杀我
And which one is that?
你给他办公室装了个保险箱
You installed a hidden safe in his office.
好吧 这么跟你说
Okay, let's say, for the sake of argument,
我的确认识个门罗
that I do know a Mr. Monroe and that I did
给他装过保险箱
install a safe in his office.
他为什么想杀我呢
How does that lead to him wanting me dead?
得了吧 温
Come on, Wynn.
为什么要杀装保险箱的人呢
Why would anyone want to kill the guy that put in their security?
查理被抢了吗
Charlie got robbed?
他以为是
He believes he did.
为什么
And...why?
细节我就不跟你唠叨了
Well, I don't want to bore you with the details.
是我让他以为的
Basically, I led him to believe it.
所以说你骗了他 然后来保护我
So...you're protecting me from a situation that you created?
怎么怪到我头上了
I can see how you'd see it that way,
不过我也理解
if you want to focus on the negative.
放下枪 跪下 举起手来
Drop it! Get on the ground! Hands in the air!
没事吧
You okay?
没事 我没拔枪他就开枪了
Fine. He pulled and shot before I cleared my holster.
我是被逼的 他朝我开过来了
I had no choice. He drew down on me.
枪是合法的 证件也齐全
Gun's legal. He's licensed to carry concealed.
没有开枪打人的证件吧
He ain't got license to shoot people.
估计你也没胆子
Guess I didn't think you had it in you.
迈克
Mikey?
他是个冷血杀手 不然我雇他干嘛
Mikey's a stone killer. Why do you think I keep him around?
同一笔钱 你答应给我 又要给他
You promised the same money you promised me.
你不开心吗
That bother you?
你真给他我就不开心
It would if I thought you intend to pay him.
给我点时间
I just need a little time.
杀个老头子要多久
How much time does it take to kill an old man?
他已经半死不活了
You already did most of the job.
那是我反应过激了
That was an overreaction.
你丈夫有份证词
You see, your husband swore out
是有关我家艾娃的
a statement about what my Ava did,
他死了 证词依然成立
so if he dies, that statement still lives,
我要么逼他翻供
so either I need to make him change his testimony,
要么毁了他的名声
or I need to make him out a liar.
他是社区的支柱 至少他这么说
He is the pillar of the community -- or so he says.
所以需要点时间
That's why I need a little time.
他要看证据的
He will need proof, you know.
他不可能只听警长的
He won't take the sheriff's word that you're dead.
让穆尼提我的头见他呗
Well, I would say that Mooney can bring him my head.
不过我还要靠这脑袋吃饭
But on most days, that's my best asset.
你有纹身吗
You have tattoos?
有几个
A few.
给我看看
Show me.
这是很久以前的
That was from a long time ago.
在我家那边
On my street, growing up,
有很多老人杀过纳粹
there were old men who killed Nazis...
也有很多人就是纳粹
and old men who were Nazis.
-监狱里纹的吗 -埃尔克顿监狱
- Is it from prison? - A place called Elkton.
苏联监狱也一样 故事都在纹身里
Same in Russian prison. Your tattoos tell your story.
你的手真凉 玛拉小姐
You have cold hands, Miss Mara.
我妈常说 手冷
My mother used to say, "cold hands,
身坚
strong body."
这两者有什么关系
And I'm not quite sure I see the connection.
她的意思是
She meant that when you live in a
真正在冷的地方待过
place that is so cold your body can't heat all of itself,
你就知道哪些地方需要保暖
so it learns that there are parts you must keep warm...
哪些可以舍弃
and parts that can do without.
你愿意舍弃胳膊吗
Would you give up your arm?
无意冒犯您母亲
Well, no disrespect to your mama,
但是独臂怎么犯罪
but, a one-armed criminal --
她是幸存者
She was a survivor.
你应该也有体会
I think you know something about this, as well.
你的手呢
What about your hand?
这纹身摇纹在死人手上
We'll put this tattoo on a dead man's hand.
你手里有死人吗 玛拉小姐
You have a dead man lying around somewhere, Miss Mara?
当然 我老公是开殡仪馆的
Of course. My husband owns a funeral home.
那你呢
What about you?
我怎么了
What about me what?
你手里有死人吗
Can you find a dead man?
不只一个吗
Can you find more than one?
你终于能一个人静静了
So, you finally have the place to yourself, huh?
没有威胁 也不需要支援
No more threat, no more need for backup.
金子怎么处理
What will happen to the gold?
放仓库里 直到门罗定罪
Sit in a warehouse till Monroe get convicted.
然后拍卖♥♥
Then we'll auction it.
你不是说他很可能没罪吗
I thought you said it was likely he wouldn't get convicted.
那是以前
That was before.
现在他的罪名有
Charges we got on him now
绑♥架♥ 蓄意谋杀
kidnapping, attempted murder,
等等
so forth.
他可得坐上一阵子牢了
He's got a lot of barbed wire in his future.
只因为
All 'cause he didn't
他不相信自己女朋友
believe his girlfriend was telling the truth.
那是他女仆
She's his maid.
那你心里我是什么
Get me thinking how you see me.
想知道你是女朋友还是女仆吗
Worried I'll see you as my maid or girlfriend?
你就从来没怀疑过我吗
This whole time, you never once wondered if I was part of it?
需要怀疑你吗
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表