剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Fifty's half. Half's a lot.
这次你们又有什么打算
What'd you do this time?
你 你什么意思
What kind of q-question's that?
你是什么人就该干什么事
Well, if you were a cook, I'd say, "What's cooking?"
既然你是个废 废物
But since you're a s-s-screw-up,
我就是问你能干好什么事
I'm asking about that.
别取笑我
You best not make fun of me.
剩下的钱怎么办
Where's the rest of the money?
-制糖公♥司♥就给了这么多 -是吗
- That's all we got from the c-candy company. - Yeah?
什么公♥司♥呢 迪利
Which candy company is that, Dilly?
我们订 订货的那个
The one that b-bought the sugar.
他一定要我们去阿巴拉契赌场
He insisted we stop at the Apalachee casino.
印第安的赌场都是坑白人的
Indian casinos are rigged against t-the white man.
谁都知道
That's a fact.
那你还去
Then why'd you go?
舍不得孩子套不着狼 孩子
Can't win if you don't p-play, choo choo.
我是要见马切多家族的人 不是这个白♥痴♥
I had an arrangement with the Machado family -- not this moron.
所以克罗家的人想和我交易
So, if I'm gonna be dealing with the Crowes,
就得让另一位当家的来
I want to deal with the other brother.
不行 你不能见他
No! N-no! You can't do that.
为 为什么
W-w-why is that?
我之所以去阿巴拉契
The only reason I went to the a-apalachee is
就是因为我在狗 狗上损失了的钱
'cause I already lost a bundle of the family's money on the d-dogs,
得想办法补上
And I had to make it up.
要是被达瑞尔知道 我吃不了兜着走
Darryl like as not to beat my ass, he finds out.
这偷猎鳄鱼的白♥痴♥早晚得害我进监狱
Gator boy is gonna get us all arrested.
拜托 哪有人敢碰你们
Come on. Nobody gonna touch you.
你是警 警♥察♥
You're a c-cop.
我是海 海岸警卫 你
I'm a c-c-coast guard, you...
你杀他干嘛
Now, what'd you do that for?
受 受够他取笑我了
T-tired of him making fun of me!
还活着吗
He alive?
现在没气了
Not anymore.
我离开古巴可不是为这种破事
Sal De cuba por esta mierda! No.
我有好消息给你
I have good news for you.
我现在要做什么
What'd I do now?
西蒙·李
Simon Lee,
佛罗里达海岸警卫 非执勤状态
off-duty Florida coast guard officer
政♥府♥正在调查 失踪 推测已死亡
under investigation by the feds as missing and presumed dead.
这是好消息吗 那你别说坏的了
If that's the good news, I don't want to hear the bad.
嫌犯是古巴籍 职业罪犯
Suspect is a Cuban national, violent career criminal
名叫埃尔维斯·曼纽尔·马切多
by the name of Elvis Manuel Machado.
背后肯定有名堂
Must be a story there.
追逃组正在搜捕马切多
Fugitive task force is looking for Mr. Machado,
和他的一名已知同伙
and among his known associates --
迪龙·克罗 又名迪利
Dillon Crowe, A.K.A Dilly.
你应该认识他
I believe you know him.
还以为他早死了
Figured he'd be dead by now.
所以我跟追逃组说 你来帮他们
That's why I told the task force that you'd be assisting them.
-阿尔特 -找到迪利就能找到马切多
- Art? - Yeah, you get to Dilly to get to Machado.
就当去见见家人
Think of it like a family trip.
克罗一家可不是什么好货
The Crowes are a terrible family.
我又没说他们一家
I'm not talking 'bout their family.
我说的是你们一家
I'm talking 'bout your family.
你女儿在那边
You got a kid down there.
-是啊 当然 -这不就得了
- Yeah, of course. - Well, there you go.
孩子没长大要多陪陪她
Quality time is very important when they're little.
听着 阿尔特
Look, Art.
我是很想见我女儿
I'd love to see my child,
但在我们用纳税人的钱买♥♥票前
but before we go spending taxpayer money on the ticket,
我得提醒你 在肯塔基
I'd like to remind you we've got a perfectly good Crowe
也有个克罗家的人
right here in Kentucky.
对 我们都很熟悉杜威·克罗先生
Yes, we're all familiar with Mr. Dewey Crowe,
问题是他凭什么帮你
but why would he help you?
他欠我个人情
He owes me a favor.
是30万个人情吧
Figure he owes you about 300,000 favors.
我去找杜威 好查个水落石出
I'll go see Dewey, get to the bottom of this.
飞速回来交差
Be back before you know it.
你今天就出发
You leave today!
你好啊 雷兰
Well...hey, Raylan.
韦德
Wade.
需要吹个萧吗
Can I get you a blowjob or something?
来点水就行了
Just some water.
当然不是说我吹
I didn't mean me, of course.
你猜怎么着
Uh, guess what.
-我出狱了 -是吗
- I got out of prison. - Did you?
是啊 出狱了
Yeah. Got out of prison.
因为上次的丑闻
Rode Dickie Bennett's shirttails out of Tramble,
迪基·贝内特的跟屁虫出狱了
on account of the scandal?
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
如果有试图谋杀我的犯人出狱了
It's protocol to tell me when a known felon
规程要求必须通知我
who's tried to kill me a couple times has been released-
让我提防着点
in case they get it in their head to try again.
这方法不错
Well, it sounds like a good policy.
我是来找老板的
I'm here for the owner.
博伊德 他不再是老板了
Boyd? He don't own the place no more.
那我就找新老板
I'm looking for the new owner.
人呢
Marco!
这呢
Polo!
人呢
Marco!
这呢
Polo!
人呢
Marco!
这呢
Polo!
-韦德 我跟你说过 -别怪韦德
- Wade, I told you - Don't blame wade.
天杀的
God damn it.
好歹咱俩还当堂对质过 你就这么打招呼吗
Now, is that any way to greet your old courtroom buddy Raylan?
姑娘们 请出去
Out of the pool, please, ladies.
不 等等 他说走你就走啊
Hey. No. Hey, hey! You work for him or me?
我说留下就得留下 这是我家
I say they're staying. Now, this is my place.
不按我说的做
You don't do as I say,
我以妨碍联邦调查为由逮捕她们
I'm gonna haul 'em in for impeding a federal investigation.
把姑娘们抓走了
If I start arresting girls,
你觉得好吗 杜威
how's that for business, Dewey?
你和韦德当头牌吗
You and Wade the only two pussies in this whorehouse?
没关系 杜威
It's okay, Dewey.
我们到里面去
We'll be inside.
联邦调查个屁
Federal investigation, my ass.
你就是来着打击报复的
You just here to get some payback.
你也得出来
You, too -- out of the pool.
你就是不爽我在法♥院♥赢了你
You just pissed 'cause i got one over on you in court.
来呀 有种打我呀
Well, go ahead! Hit me.
估计又能拿个两三万
I'll probably get another $20,000, $30,000 for that.
我是来调查海岸警卫官的死的
I'm here about a dead coast guard officer.
嫌犯跟你表兄走的很近
The suspect's tight with your cousins.
老天
Jesus christ!
我蛋都冻掉了就为了这个
That's what you got me out here freezing my balls off for?
我需要你告诉我他在佛罗里达的什么地方
I want you to tell me where a Florida Task Force can find him.
省得我跑一趟
Save me the trip.
是吗 那这样
Yeah, how 'bout this?
浴袍拿来 不然我不说
I don't say shit until I get my robe.
别动
Stay put.
我去给你拿
I'll get it for you.
博伊德让你买♥♥的这里吗
This Boyd's idea, you buying this place?
我跟他说 我想赚点外快
I-I told him I want to put my money to work.
是吗 所以他就把奥黛丽妓院卖♥♥给你了
Yeah? He offered to sell you Audry's?
不记得谁的主意了
I don't remember whose idea it was.
你口袋里的这把枪又是谁的主意
How 'bout this gun in your pocket? Whose idea was that?
从没见过 都没上子弹
I never seen that. That ain't even loaded.
镀镍 还刻了字
Nickle-plated. Engraved.
这写的是"杜威"吧
I believe that says "Dewey."
这名字很常见
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表