剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Are you attempting to extort servants of the lord?
告诉你吧 外国佬
Let me tell you something, gringo.
白人来我们国家有两个原因
White people come to this country for two reasons.
一是移♥民♥
One is for margaritas.
一是贩毒
The other one is for drogas.
要多少
How much?
这才像话
Now, that's better, ah?
话就该说开
Now it's all out in the open, right?
那就一千吧
Let's call it, uh...1,000.
比索吗
Pesos?
没问题 朋友
No problemo, mi amigo.
两千美元 蠢货
2,000 dollars, pendejo.
-我♥操♥ -达瑞尔
- Oh, hell no! - Darryl.
没问题 朋友
No problem, amigo.
谢谢
Gracias.
卡车我们也要了
And, uh, we will also take the truck.
哥们 我们不可能
Man, we ain't giving up the --
车怎么可能给你
How we gonna give up the truck?
车不卖♥♥
The truck ain't for sale.
告诉你 朋友
Let me tell you something, my friend.
墨西哥什么都能卖♥♥
In Mexico, everything's for sale -- everything.
天哪
God.
我的天 真是扯淡
Goodness. This is some bullshit, man.
祝你们晚安 一路顺风
You gentlemen have a pleasant night, safe trip.
在墨西哥好好玩
Enjoy Mexico.
自己的事都处理不了
Can't clean up your own mess?
还扯上你女朋友和她哥吗
Got to bring your girlfriend and his big brother?
没那么严重
Let's not escalate the situation.
从那妞开枪打爆我车胎开始
Well, I think that ship sailed when ginger over here
事态就严重了
shot my car to shit.
谁不犯个错
Mistakes were made.
我都是接受现实 然后继续生活
My experience -- best to accept and move on.
我是来示好的
I'm prepared to act in kind.
是吗
That right?
我不会说绑♥架♥这两个字
You'll never hear the word "kidnapping" from me.
只想让孩子安全
I just want the boy home safe.
肯德尔 出来吧
Kendal, get out of the car.
拿着吧 迈克尔
Take the money, Michael.
你以为我是要钱吗
You think that's what I want?
就这点钱
A couple of thousand dollars?
我想剁了他
I want to break this asshole in two.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
犯什么罪就受什么刑
Punishment ought to fit the crime.
擦 杰克
Shit, Jack.
你干什么了
What'd you do?
把我儿子打昏了
He put my son in a coma.
强♥奸♥犯吗
The rapist?
什么
What?
他说他把个强♥奸♥犯打昏了
Well, he said he put a rapist in a coma,
不过我没信
but I didn't believe him.
他从我儿子手里骗钱
He was ripping off my son,
他搭档开了个每周一次的牌局
his partner in staking a weekly craps game.
闭嘴 别这样
Shut up. Come on, man.
我儿子发现他一直在藏钱
My son found out he was skimming every week.
他没面对我儿子 好好坐下来谈
Instead of sitting down, owning up,
却拿板砖把我儿子打晕了
face-to-face, he hit him in the head with a brick
跟个娘们似的跑了
and ran like a pussy.
这样吧
New deal --
你们两个被捕了 因为你是逃犯
You're both under arrest, since you're a fugitive...
你是混♥蛋♥
You're a dick.
让州警送你回北达科他 好好调查
Let KSP send you back to North Dakota, work it out.
放开
Get off!
-别起来 你也是 -天哪 杰克
- Stay down. You too. - Man, Jack. Jesus.
我会通知他的
All right, I'll let him know.
我一直在想 让你受这些罪
So, I've been thinking -- you know, this whole ordeal...
咱俩关系一直不好
Well, you and I have always had a really shitty relationship.
我不是个好人
I've been a bad person.
不是个好母亲
A bad mother.
我居然说出来了
Yeah. There -- I said it.
你应该也猜到了
I know you probably already suspected it,
不过最好还是我告诉你
but I thought it was probably time you heard it from me.
好了
So...there you go.
真是一团糟
Pretty messed up, huh?
看跟什么比了
Compared to what?
有道理
Good point.
好了
Anyway...
往好的想
on the bright side...
你只有一半的克罗家血统
you only got half a dose of the crowe-family DNA.
我爸还是个大好人
Yeah, 'cause dad's such a prize.
有一段时间我还真这么想 疯狂吧
I actually thought he was, once upon a time. Crazy, right?
好了
Anyway...
你想怎么样
How you want it to go now?
随便 姐
I don't care... Sis.
你说的是她吗
This the one you talking about?
检查肩膀 看什么样了
Just need to check on your shoulder, see how it's doing.
你之前找我真是蠢
You a fool coming to me like that.
治疗室里边有人
You don't speak about this shit in the infirmary
就不能提这个 懂吗
with other people around. You got it?
我会帮你
I will help you.
两个条件
Two conditions.
别让朱迪斯知道我参与了
You don't let Judith know I'm the way in on this shit.
你外面的男人
And your man outside...
你外面有男人吧
You got a man outside?
有
Yes.
他得给我办点事
He gonna have to do something for me.
-什么事 -还没准 他靠得住吗
- What's that? - Not saying. Can you count on him?
好了 靠得住就行
Okay, then. That's what it's gonna take.
你来不来
You in or you out?
-来 -肩膀没事
- I'm in. - Shoulder looks good.
别惹麻烦
Stay out of trouble.
怎么样
How you doing?
谁在乎
Who gives a shit?
你还能再活三年吗
Think you'll survive three more years?
不能
No.
我猜能
I bet you will.
到了18岁就不用这样了
You know, turn 18, can get the hell out of this mess.
参加了海军 这辈子都不用愁
Join the navy, make a life for yourself.
靠 困在船上在法国边上转
Shit, strap on a backpack and bum around France.
不是吧
It's not very likely.
会变好的 肯德尔
It gets better, Kendal.
我又不是基
Man, I ain't gay.
那也一样
Same principle applies.
低调点 想想以后的路
Keep your head down, think about the road ahead.
你没问题的
You'll make it through okay.
你怎么知道
What the hell you know about it?
这你就不知道了
More than you'd guess.
虽然我家人不全爱惹事
I mean, I didn't grow up with a whole family full of trouble --
只有一个
Just one.
不过他是惹事之王
But he was the asshole king of them all.
我一直低调
Kept my head down, boy.
然后你长大当了条子
And you grew up and become a cop.
真有成就
Big victory there.
我不少朋友家里也那样
A lot of my friends grew up with the same insanity in the home.
都被同化了
Got caught up in it.
想着 管他明天啥样呢 然后没了
Said, "Hell with tomorrow," And that was that.
没几个活着的了
Very few of them living today.
想把我吓回正轨吗 真像条子
Trying to scare me straight? Just like a cop.
-给你 -干什么
- Here. - What the hell?
电台里赢的
It's some money I won in a contest.
其实都不是我的
It's not like it's mine, even, really.
你是变♥态♥吗
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表