剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Guess I can do a little poking around, see what I can find.
感激不尽
Well, I'd appreciate it.
没问题
All right, you got it.
好吧
All right.
你觉得她没事
So you think she'll be ok.
除非她再惹事
Until she screws up again.
也许不会了呢
Well, maybe she won't.
她父亲种大♥麻♥被人谋杀了
She's the daughter of a murdered pot farmer.
她就是她 本性难移
She is who she is. Ain't gonna change.
至少你没用甜言蜜语哄我上♥床♥
Well, at least you're not feeding me bullshit to get laid.
我正准备呢
I was just about to get to that.
我不想说这么直白
I hate to break it to you, but
但我是不可能跟你睡的
this is not gonna end up with us wakin' up together.
你是利用我回家吗
You're just gonna use me and go home, huh?
我17岁时 有了工作
When I was 17, I had this job,
在展销会卖♥♥军♥火♥
and I was sellin' military equipment at trade shows,
我没成年他们也不介意
and they didn't care I was underage.
还教我用沙林毒气面具
And they would brief me on sarin gas mask,
然后我去搔首弄姿
and then I would go and I would shake my ass and
糊弄将军元帅们砸钱买♥♥设备
charm these four-star generals into buying half a million units.
好像不错呢
Sounds pretty good.
糟透了
Oh. It was shit.
钱也不多 因为要四处奔波
But I did make good money, and I got to travel,
不过挺好的
which was a nice perk, you know,
因为我家在弗吉尼亚州平胡克
being from Penhook, Virginia.
我遇到了几个军人
Anyway, I met a few military boys.
然后你受伤了 再也不理
Ohhh. And the military guys turned you off
执法部门的人了吗
from men in the service.
没有 那群人
Oh, lord, no. Those boys,
身材好 有礼貌 嘴又甜
they were fit and polite and sweet as pie.
我是干了这行
No, it wasn't till I got this job
交往了几个警♥察♥才对你们失去信心的
and started dating cops that I got turned off from all y'all.
也许我不一样呢
Maybe I'm different.
你是不一样
You are different.
你住在罪犯家里
You're livin' in a criminal's house,
开他的车 喝他的酒
drivin' his car, drinkin' his wine.
我也有住处
I have my own place.
在酒吧里
Above a college bar.
佛罗里达还有个孩子
And then there's the kid in Florida.
她们娘俩挺好的
She's fine with her mother.
你不试着跟她和好什么的吗
Yeah, but shouldn't you and her be tryin' to make it work?
试过了 这不是有了孩子吗
We did. That's how we ended up with the kid.
我还接着说吗
Should I keep going?
我们的确有过矛盾
There's some red flags, I admit.
但我也会改变的
Doesn't mean I'm not capable of change.
给我个目标 我一定达到
Just give me a target to shoot for. I'll hit it.
比如呢 跟我共浴吗
Like what? Getting me in that hot tub?
我想的不是这个
That's not what I was thinking.
那你想的是什么
No? Then what is?
喜欢打保龄球吗
You like to bowl?
玛拉
Mara.
靠边停
Pull over.
快点
Now.
这他妈怎么回事
What the hell happened?
有人劫了我们的货
They hit our shipment.
这是谁干的
Who the hell could have done all this?
清理干净
Clean it up.
车和尸体
The cars, the bodies...
都清理干净
all of it.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表