剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Do you happen to have the rental agreement for the home?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我去拿给你
I'll go get that for you.
你和那个法警一起多久了
Say, how long have you been going with that marshal?
你怎么会这么想
What makes you think --
得了吧
Oh, stop.
这我还是看得出来的
I have an eye for that sort of thing.
要我说
Of course, if you ask me,
他是我见过最嘴贱的混♥蛋♥
I think he's about the most judgmental asshole
碰上就自认倒霉吧 长得倒是挺帅
I ever hope to meet, but I will allow he's easy to look at.
当然 这么一算
Of course, you put those things together,
基本可以确定 这样的男人
you probably got the perfect recipe for a man
要让你心碎了
just about guaranteed to break your heart.
这我也是看得出来的
I have an eye for that sort of thing, too.
给你
There you go.
我特地帮你复印了一份
I made an extra copy for you, special.
谢谢你
Thank you.
来啊
Come on.
好样的 切尔西
Oh, that's good, Chelsea.
很好 切尔西
Oh, it's good, Chelsea.
这就走了吗 艾莉森小姐
Leaving so soon, Ms. Alison?
-是的 -好的
- Yeah. - Oh, yeah.
和切尔西玩玩吗
Play with Chelsea?
来牵绳子不
Want to pull on the rope?
好啊 好啊 来
Yeah, yeah! Come on!
好样的
Yeah!
好啊
Yeah.
可别跑哟
Don't you run. Yeah?
你要跑 切尔西会追的
Chelsea will chase you if you run.
别跑
Don't you run.
还有呢
Anything else?
听说席欧就是不肯开口
I hear Theo's refusing to talk at all.
连血型都不肯告诉医生
Wouldn't even tell the doctors his blood type.
那当然
Of course not.
他可有骨气了
He's got integrity.
再说 在食物链顶端就一点不好
Plus, problem with being top of the food chain is
上头没人给你出♥卖♥♥♥
you can't dime out the guys above you.
拜托 我们连本·拉♥登♥都干掉了
I mean, we already got bin Laden.
好吧 真的不说了吗
Okay, are we seriously not gonna talk about it?
说什么 本·拉♥登♥的笑话吗
Talk about what, your bin Laden joke?
不够好笑啊
Not your best.
雷兰的眼睛
Raylan's eye.
怎么 在阿尔特浴室里滑倒了吗
What, did you slip in Art's shower?
因为阿尔特的手就是这么受伤的
Remember? 'Cause that's how Art hurt his hand.
那个数子弹的活儿
That bullet-counting thing.
你说清单吗
What, the inventory?
我去干吧
I'll do it.
谢了 雷兰
Thank you, Raylan.
-很感谢 -我也去
- I appreciate that. - I'll help.
-你说了他们急着要 是吧 -对
- You said they wanted it asap, Right? - Yep.
我们得编个好点的理由
We ought to come up with a good excuse.
让人看到我们一起进仓库
People see us going into storage together,
会说闲话的
might get some funny ideas.
直接说实话不就好了
Why wouldn't we just tell them the truth?
就说我们主动去整清单吗
That we volunteered for inventory?
好吧 是得找个理由
Okay, yeah. We need an excuse.
什么也别说...
Before you say anything...
-你的脸是怎么回事 -你先说
- What the hell happened to your face? - You first.
让 你在哪儿呢 伙计
J.B., where you at, man?
我有点担心了
Getting a little concerned.
给我回电♥话♥ 伙计
Call me back, man.
说不定和哪个妓♥女♥睡了
Maybe he shacked up with one of them hookers.
是啊
Yeah.
去拖车里看看吗
Want to check the trailers?
你真没听到他的消息
You sure you ain't heard from him?
一点信都没
Not a word.
没有 是吧
Nothing, huh?
又不像是失踪了
It ain't like him to go M.I.A.
这附近乡巴佬太多
Yeah, well, a lot of hillbillies around here.
知道吗
You know?
没准把他吊死了
Maybe he's swinging from a tree.
肯塔基州种族歧视较严重
别扯了 伙计
Oh, bullshit, man.
那群乡巴佬不可能杀人
Ain't none of them up to task.
你不知道巴普斯特在哪吧
Don't suppose you got any ideas where Baptiste is, huh?
不知道
No.
慢着 你不会有什么事瞒着我吧
Hold up. You sure there ain't something you ain't telling me?
要是有 你最好赶紧说
'Cause if there is, you best spill.
达瑞尔 我说
Darryl, I mean --
我刚问你 你不是不知道吗
But I asked you. You ain't have nothing to say.
我只是不想惹麻烦
Well, I didn't want to cause any trouble.
什么麻烦
About what?
那我说了
Well, I'll tell you.
巴普斯特 他
Look, Baptiste -- he was --
他背地里说你坏话
he was talking a lot of shit about you.
他都说啥了
Saying what?
你知道 那个 那个他 他没有
You know, that -- you know you -- he didn't --
他没几个钱 又嫌你给得少
he didn't have enough money and that you couldn't provide.
给得少
Provide?
我就跟他说了
And I told him --
这是我原话啊
That's exactly what I told him.
我说 "听着 小黑
I said, "Listen, here, darkness.
听好了
Okay?
你再敢乱说我哥
You ever talk about my brother like that again,
我剁了你"
I'll cut you."
然后他就说
Yeah, and then he said,
说他应该留在佛罗里达的
you know, he should have stayed in Florida,
然后我就说 "那你滚回佛罗里达"
and I said, "Well, get your dumb ass back to Florida."
他说 "走就走"
And he said, "Maybe I would."
就这么着
Just like that.
你听见他说这些屁话了
You heard him talking shit like that?
听见了
Yeah.
跟丹尼说的一样
Just like Danny said.
这贱♥货♥要是不满意
Now, if he had a problem,
为什么没胆当面跟我说
why his bitch ass didn't come and say something to me?
啊他 他就是个娘们
Oh, he's -- he's a pussy, you know.
所以没胆子说出去
He probably didn't want to be talked out of it.
得了吧 你个蠢婊♥子♥
Come on, you dumb bitch!
快去把他解决了 伙计
Go one and deal with that, man!
拉住那娘们
Stop that woman!
-给我过来 -我啥都没做啊
- Come here! - I didn't do nothing. Hey!
她不会有事吧
She gonna be all right?
没事
She'll be fine.
她为什么不报♥警♥
Why didn't she call the cops?
怕警♥察♥给她做化验什么的
Guessing 'cause she was worried they'd give her a field test.
酒精还是大♥麻♥
Booze? Pot?
她还真是个好姑娘
Wow, she just keeps getting better.
你去地下室干什么
How come you pushed basement?
不是要数子弹吗
That's where you count bullets.
得了吧 我和你一起去
Please. I'm going with you.
跟我去哪
Where am I going?
你要去哈兰郡 收拾丹尼·克罗
You're going down to Harlan to kick Danny Crowe's ass.
那好吧 你开车
Fine. You can drive.
你买♥♥了多久了
How long you have it?
没多久
Not long enough.
干嘛想卖♥♥掉
Why are you getting rid of it?
要搬走
Hitting the road.
凑点路费
I need some traveling money.
不错
All right!
我要了
I'll take it.
装车吧
Let's load her up!
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表