剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
我们还有个小女儿 凯特
Then there's our little girl, Kate.
现在大四
She's a senior now.
想当法警
Wants to be a marshal.
我得加油了
I better get busy.
你结婚多久了
How long you been married?
我离婚了
I'm divorced.
看出来了
Yeah, I figured.
看来小达瑞尔·克罗不会出现了
Well, I think this Darryl Crowe Jr.'s a no-show.
你真想回去以偷猎罪逮捕那个海地人吗
You serious about going back and busting that Haitian for poaching?
我是这么告诉他的
That's what I told him I was gonna do.
要不我们别去了
Well, how 'bout we don't do that?
你去看看你的前妻和女儿
You go see your ex-wife and little girl.
听起来不错
Sounds like a good idea.
你认识这个女人吗
You know this woman?
不 但想认识
No, but I'd like to.
法警先生们
Marshals.
你一定就是雷兰·吉文斯了
You must be Raylan Givens.
没错
I am.
小达瑞尔·克罗派我来代表他
I've been retained to represent Darryl Crowe Jr.
达瑞尔收到了你的消息
Darryl got your message.
他想说他乐意帮你
He wants you to know that he's willing to help you,
但你也得帮他一个忙
but he needs your help in exchange.
帮什么忙
Help with what?
他的假释 他想早点结束
His parole. He wants to end it early.
我们是法警 没权力结束假释期
We're marshals. We can't end anybody's parole.
你可以告诉法官
Well, you can tell a judge that
达瑞尔帮你抓了个逃犯
Darryl aided you in the apprehension of a federal fugitive.
再加上他在监狱里的良好表现
That coupled with his exemplary record as prisoner
足以证明他已经改过自新了
is evidence of his full rehabilitation.
你真♥相♥信吗
You really believe that?
我相信
Yes, I do.
那你一定不了解达瑞尔
Then you don't know Darryl.
我相当了解他
I know him pretty well.
你是谁 他女朋友吗
What are you, his girlfriend?
他妹妹
Sister.
达瑞尔现在在哪儿
Where's Darryl now?
别急 先签几份文件
Before we go any further, I'd like you to sign a memo.
温蒂: 成交了
好久不见 雷兰
Long time, Raylan.
你妹妹说你已经改过自新了
Your sister says you've rehabilitated yourself.
恭喜
Congratulations.
多亏了你 要不是你把我抓进去
I owe that to you. If you hadn't brought me in,
我也上不了那么多课 还是政♥府♥花钱
never could've taken all them classes on the government's dime.
我没带武器 违反假释条例的
I ain't got no weapon. That'd be a violation of my parole.
我没别的意思 就是不信你
You won't be offended, I don't take your word for it, huh?
你学过蔗糖进口生意吗
You study anything on the sugar-import business?
没 还没讲到那
Nope. We ain't get to that class.
那海关执法或海商法呢
Maybe something about customs enforcement or maritime law?
我知道你想干什么 但那是埃尔维斯·马切多的生意
I see where you're going, but that's more Elvis Machado's line.
我们听说他可能在给你工作呢
We got the idea he might be working for you now.
听说他常和迪利在一起
Hear he spends a lot of time with Dilly.
我告诉过迪利
Yeah, well, I told Dilly,
物以类聚 谨慎交友
"People gonna judge you by the company you keep."
但小迪利就是不听
But young Dilly got himself a terrible stubborn streak.
这样吧 你继续耍花招
How 'bout this? You start playing games,
我们举报你违反假释条例
we'll violate your parole on account of you absconded
因为你没通知假释官擅自远行
from your most recent address without notifying your P.O.
他愿意配合的
He's willing to cooperate.
用他的方式
On his terms.
该死 我就想拖点时间
Damn. I'm just asking for some leeway
自己好想对策
in putting together a plan, is all.
今晚把他交给你
Y'all have him by tonight.
否则明天你就回斯塔克去吧
Or tomorrow, you go back to Starke.
怎么了 不好吃吗
What, no good?
不好吃 我就说该去蒂姆家
No. See, I told you we should've gone to Timmy's.
肯塔基有蒂姆·霍顿连锁吗
Hey, do you guys have Tim Hortons in Kentucky?
又开始了
Oh, here we go.
是家甜甜圈店
It's a doughnut shop.
是加拿大的甜甜圈店
It's a Canadian doughnut shop.
-你忘说了 -也许这里也有呢
-You forgot to mention. -Well, they might have them down here.
我和这位都很喜欢甜甜圈
Look, I like doughnuts as much as the next fella,
但我们有很长的--
but we've had a very long--
蒂姆·霍顿是位冰球运动员
Tim Horton was a hockey player.
在国家冰球联盟打了二十年
He played 20 years in the NHL.
四次在斯坦利杯中摘得桂冠
He won four Stanley Cups with the leafs.
但现在人们只记得他的甜甜圈
Now all he's remembered for is doughnuts.
还有在伊利莎白女王大道上被警♥察♥追死
Yeah, well, that, and dying in a police chase on the QEW.
你耳朵怎么了
W-what happened to your ear?
有人说好卖♥♥我毒品
I was shot while being robbed by
结果是想抢钱 我就受伤了
one of the men who was supposed to bring us our dope,
所以我才坐在这吃傻♥逼♥甜甜圈
which is the reason I'm sitting here eating a shitty doughnut,
带着钱来找你
talking to you with this briefcase in my hand.
可以谈正事了吗
Now can we get down to business?
皮克想拿箱子里的钱换回一命
That briefcase was to keep us from killing Mr. Picker.
可是呢
Well, the thing is
箱子里的钱有一半是我的
half the money in this briefcase belongs to me,
我才不管皮克死活
and Mr. Picker ain't my problem.
等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
还有一种更省事的办法
If you want to keep things simple,
我们可以顺带把你俩也杀了
we could add you and Mr. Eyebrows here to the list.
加拿大人不是都很友善吗
Oh, and here I thought all Canadians were supposed to be nice.
我们就不是
Wrong Canadians.
他的意思是
What he's trying to say
我们的合作到此为止
is we're through doing business with you people.
有组织犯罪
The idea behind organized crime
就必须有组织有纪律
is that it's supposed to be organized.
开始用电锯就是个征兆
When people start using chainsaws, that's a sign.
不好的征兆
And it is not a good sign.
我们的货在哪
Where's our dope?
好吧
All right.
最多再给你一批
One more shipment. That's it.
什么时候
When?
到时会联♥系♥你
We'll call you.
给我两到三天时间
Two days. Maybe three.
克劳德 把箱子给他们
Mr. Crowder. The briefcase.
你可以滚了 皮克
You can go now, Mr. Picker.
你真要这么做吗
You sure about that?
你加拿大的货源没了
You just lost your Canadian pipeline.
还想生存下去吗
You want to stay in the game?
转战墨西哥吧
You have to look to Mexico.
我想我们的合作到此为止了吧
Well, I think we worked together long enough, don't you?
皮克 你在墨西哥有人没
You know people in Mexico, Mr. Picker?
我认识的人多了
I know lots of people in Mexico.
不行 你要我做啥
No. No. W-what you want me to do?
他可是欠了一屁♥股♥的债
He's a goddamn liability.
这不是迪利的错
This wasn't Dilly's fault.
我知道 是你的错
I know. It's yours.
都怪你 蠢蛋
It was yours, dipshit.
你还拉他进来搅局
Putting him in position to screw up?
我们不该来这
Man, we wouldn't even be here,
你自己的账都不清不楚的
you hadn't stopped handling the payoffs.
我有正经工作的 达瑞尔 你忘了吗
I have a job, Darryl. Do you remember that?
我在迈阿密做法律助理
I am a paralegal in Miami.
别他妈扯淡了
You ain't shit.
你就是个给老男人端咖啡的秘书
You're a secretary getting old men coffee.
没我这个秘书你还想假释
Well, this secretary's helping get your ass out of parole.
那真谢谢你了
That's right.
他们在说啥
What you think they're talking about?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
想知道就走近点
You want to find out? Get closer.
你现在怪我是吧
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表