剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
He got us outta there.
当地流氓惹事
Land scams ran their course
他也解决了
He got us out.
一直以来 是他支撑起了这个家
The whole time, he kept the family together.
现在这是我的职责了
That's my job now.
达瑞尔 说来难听
Darryl, it's a hard truth,
但是你永远也比不上他
but you ain't never gonna be fit to stand in his shadow.
真有意思
And this's rich,
你连亲生儿子都不敢认
coming from a woman who's so ashamed of her own son,
居然敢说这话
she don't even admit she got one.
你就是个人♥渣♥
You're just a shit.
我很抱歉
Hey I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry!
你想打架
You wanna go?
站起来 你很能扛吗
Get up! You tough, eh?
-起来 -放开我
- Get up! - Let go!
-来啊 -不要
- Here. - No. No..
你现在倒哭了 贱♥人♥
You're crying now, bitch?
我恨你
I hate you!
肯德尔
Kendal?
你现在得做决定了
You need to decide right now,
到底帮谁
whose side you're on.
你是不是克罗家的人
You a Crowe or not?
是
Yeah.
说出来
Say it!
我是克罗家的人
I'm a Crowe.
我爱你
I love you.
大沼泽的一些老印第安人会这样
Some of the old Indians do this down the Glades
我爸爸
My daddy,
你外公在我像你这么大的时候也这样
your grandpa did this to me when I was at your age.
血结
Blood bond.
比鳄鱼皮还牢固
Stronger than a gator's hide.
我们血浓于水
We share blood,
我们分享一切
we share everything.
既往不咎 从现在开始
Starting right now, clean slate between us.
我们之间没有秘密 好吗
We ain't got no secretes, do we?
你得大声说出来 肯德尔
You got to say it, Kendal.
没有秘密
No secretes.
你现在是个男人了
And you are a man now.
是男人就得承担责任
And being a man comes with responsibilities.
你准备好成为男人了吗
You ready to be a man?
我知道你准备好了
I know you are.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表