剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
没 不过我好像吓尿了
No, but I think something just came between me and my Calvins.
你们俩拿枪指着我的狗干♥他♥妈啥
Who the hell are you pointing your guns at my dog?
联邦法警 你能管管它吗
U.S. Marshals. Could you please restrain this animal?
我能做什么
What can I do you for?
拴好 别逼我们开枪
Chain it up before we have to paint the yard with it.
切尔西
Chelsea!
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
乖
That's right. Yeah.
我的巧克力小美人
My little chocolate lover.
你们可以下来了
Y'all well can come down now.
你是丹尼 对吗
Danny, right?
丹尼·克罗
Danny Crowe.
是我
Same.
让我在克鲁斯顿差点丢了条腿的那条狗
You're the one that had that big old mastiff just
原来就是你的啊
about took my leg off in Clewiston.
没错 那狗叫米茨
Yeah. That was Mitzi.
她可是条好狗
She's one special animal.
和这条狗是远亲
Kissing cousin to this one right here.
对不 宝贝儿
Ain't that right, baby?
没错
Yeah.
切尔西可凶得很啊
Chelsea's got a big set of balls on her.
老兄 算帮你自己个忙
Hey, buddy, do yourself a favor--
别乱说我家狗
don't talk about my dog again.
你怎么住着韦德·梅瑟的房♥子 丹尼·克罗
How is it you come to be living in Wade Messer's house, Danny Crowe?
我现在和他住一起了
Well, I'm his roommate now that I landed.
真神奇 你俩还能合住
That's a sitcom I'd pay to see.
反正他现在不在
Well, he ain't here now.
但欢迎你俩在我这四处转转
But you boys are more than welcome to take a look around.
我又没啥藏着的
I ain't got nothing to hide.
小切尔西肯定乐意招待你们
I'm sure little Chelsea here would love to show you around.
是不是啊 宝贝儿
Ain't that right, girl?
就是 就是
That's right. Yeah.
别客气
Pleasure's all mine.
吓死我了
Son of a bitch.
救命
Help me.
求你了
Please.
别这么看着我 伙计
Don't look at me, man.
对不住了
I'm sorry, man.
转过头去
Don't look at me.
饶命
Help me.
你还好吗 先生
You okay, mister?
你迷路了吗 你看上去可不太好
You lost? You look pretty bad.
我是迷路了
Yeah, I'm lost.
别靠近
Don't come any closer.
为什么
Why not?
我不知道被啥咬了
Well, I-I got bit by something.
没准会传染
I might be contagious.
你好像中暑了 先生
I think maybe you got sunstroke, mister.
别 别 别
Just -- just -- just
别过来
Stay there.
行不
Okay?
老天爷
Oh, my lord.
你撞上什么倒霉事了
What has happened to you?
你 你们 先
Y-y-y'all just --
先别过来 行不 我说真的
Y-y'all just stay there, okay? I mean it.
我知道你糊涂了 小伙子 会没事的
I-I know you're confused, honey, but it's gonna be all right.
我们是来帮你的
We're here to help you.
文斯 车上腾出点地方来
Vince, clear a spot on the back for him.
好吧好吧好吧
All right, all right, all right!
我这就过去
I'll come to you.
我过去行了吧
I'll come to you, all right?
就 就让我 让我走着下去
Just -- just let let me -- I-I'm gonna walk down.
我就 我这就过去 好吧
Just -- I'll come to you, okay?
好
Okay.
当然行 亲爱的
Of course, honey.
你最好快过来
Y-you just come on down to us.
慢慢走
Just -- easy does it.
-绊住了吗 先生 -我没事 我能走
- You stuck, mister? - No, I'm good. I got it.
救命 救命
Help. Help.
老天
Oh, god!
我的头 疼死了
Oh, god, my head! It hurts!
赶快把他带回去
We got to get him out of here.
我要昏过去了
I think I'm gonna faint.
赶紧带他离开这
We've got to get him out of here pronto.
-他快撑不住了 -救命
- He's losing it. - Help me.
让我把事情先理理清楚
Now, l-let me get this all straight.
联邦法警找遍了咱家的人
We got U.S. Marshals banging on doors all over town,
杜威和让他杀的白♥痴♥全没影了
plus Dewey and the dipshit we sent him to kill are both M.I.A.
我说全了吧 没漏了什么吧
Is that about right, or am I leaving something out?
咱的野火鸡威士忌卖♥♥没了
Well, we are out of Wild Turkey.
你们明白情况有多糟吧
Y'all understand how that's bad, right?
这帮条子追几个没种的乡巴佬干什么
What are federals after some needledick hillbilly over, anyway?
不是追他们
They ain't.
条子是在查我
They after me.
是这个法警把我送进监狱的
This is the same marshal that put me in Starke.
想找茬了这是
He got a bone to pick.
这不就上门了
So here he is.
你知道我会怎么办
Well, you know what I say.
是啊 丹尼 我可清楚你想干啥
Yeah, Danny, I know what you want to do.
你想宰了他 是不
You want to kill him, right?
你想毙掉个给政♥府♥办事的 就因为啥
You want to execute a government official because what?
难不成因为他骂了几句你那蠢狗 切小妞
He insulted your dumbass dog, Chicklet.
她叫切尔西
Her name is Chelsea.
要是杀了他 又得跑路了
If we kill him now, it means we go again.
没错
Right.
但是得跑一辈子
But this time, they follow us forever.
倒霉催的 我就说早该杀掉梅瑟
God damn it. I told you that I should have killed Messer.
我也说了这次该杜威了
And I told you it's Dewey's turn.
必须如此 别再浪费时间跟我争这事了
I got my reasons, so let's not waste time and go over it again.
那你想怎样
So what you want to do?
我现在就想找到杜威 确保他完成任务
I want to find my cousin Dewey and make sure he took care of business.
要是没有 我就自己动手
And if he didn't, I'm gonna take care of business,
说不定还得把杜威一起处理了
which may mean taking care of Dewey.
都明白这事多重要了吗
Everybody understand the gravity of what I'm talking about here?
肯德尔 去看着吧台
All right, Kendal, go on and take care of the bar.
小鬼
Bitch.
没野鸡威士忌了
We are out of Wild Turkey.
我知道
Yeah, I heard as much,
这点屁事只能排在最后
and I'm gonna file that under "Least of our goddamn Problems."
来吗
You coming?
有什么好事吗 亲爱的
Something funny, darling?
没有
No. Nothing.
天气这么好 想去哪呢
Where we off to this fine afternoon?
去吃饭
Dining hall.
来了这还吃的惯吗
Been eating all right since you processed?
白人姑娘来这都吃不下
A lot of white girls have trouble keeping food down.
就越来越瘦了
Get too skinny in here.
那可不好
It's unbecoming.
你到底想说什么
What is it we're talking about here exactly?
只是聊聊
We're just having a conversation, is all.
我叫阿尔伯特
I'm Albert, by the way.
阿尔伯特 我不是很想聊天
Well, Albert, I'm not feeling much more like conversating.
不过我是有点饿了
Maybe I'm just a little peckish.
有的姑娘就是馋
Yeah, some girls get peckish.
没准会在房♥间里藏点什么
Maybe take to squirreling away foodstuffs in their cells, huh?
晚上饿了也能有吃的
Help mitigate those hunger pains in the night.
你是想搜查房♥间吗
Oh, so you're here to toss the cell?
请便
Well, go on.
要查就查
Do what you got to do.
我来的时候你在笑什么
What were you smirking at when I come in?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表