剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
你跟我的表弟杜威做了笔好买♥♥卖♥♥吧
You sold my cousin Dewey a bill of goods, didn't you?
那个破妓院就是个赔钱买♥♥卖♥♥
That whorehouse shithole was a money loser
附带一个手脚不干净的酒保
with a bar tender who not only had his hand in the till,
偷钱就算了 还和条子有联♥系♥
but was cooperating with the federal authorities.
你好像对手下有点意见
Well, it sounds to me like you got a problem with its current management.
还有15秒
15 seconds.
不对
Nah, man.
我觉得问题在你这 博伊德
My problem is with you, Boyd.
我们克罗家要跟你连本带利的算帐
Crowes want purchase price plus interest.
我要是拒绝呢
And if I say no?
有意思 我压根就没想到你会拒绝
It's funny, I didn't even consider that you might say no.
蠢货 还是想想吧
Well, you dumbass, you might want to consider it.
你的意思是要拒绝吗
So we're clear, you are saying no?
我有很多毛病
I've been accused of being a lot of things --
但我话一直说的很清楚
inarticulate ain't one of them.
-吉米 -啤酒10块
- Jimmy. - That's $10 for the beer.
还有小费
Plus tip.
滚出我的酒吧
Now get out of my goddamn bar.
好的
I will.
我正找你呢
Just the man I wanted to see.
-我知道 -是吗
- I bet. - Okay.
-你知道我从佛罗里达回来 -知道
- Remember I was down in Florida, came back... - I did.
是为了撤销达瑞尔·克罗的假释
looking to revoke parole for Darryl Crowe Jr.
没错
I do.
你是在和我说还是讲电♥话♥
Are you talking to me or them?
-和你 她挂起了 -好的
- You. She put me on hold. - Okay.
我想恢复他的假释
I want to reinstate the terms of his parole,
在你的帮助下
build a case with your help,
把克罗家族赶出肯塔基
purge Kentucky of the Crowe family entire.
我知道
I know.
-能等等嘛 -什么
- Can this wait? - What?
看看周围 雷兰
Well, look around, Raylan.
有条大鱼在这
Big fish in the tank.
赶他们出去的事 之后再说
You want to talk purge, let's talk later.
我回来了
I'm back.
我们说什么来着 好吧
Um...what were we talking about? All right.
德汉姆先生
Mr. Dunham.
-博伊德 最近怎么样啊 兄弟 -我很好
- Boyd, how you doing, brother? - I'm good.
在这儿让我想起很多啊
Oh, brings me back being here.
就在这曾经
Used to be on this very spot
有家你父亲和我都很喜欢的酒吧
was an old honky tonk your daddy and I favored.
是啊
Yes, sir.
台上有老路德维格架子鼓
They had an old Ludwig kit
和牛皮贝斯
with a calfskin bass head on the stage.
每次到这来
Ever I come to town bo,
我都要喝酒嗑药
and I'd sit down, get good and stoned,
盖伊·克拉克 雷·普莱斯 美国歌♥手
然后弹盖伊·克拉克或雷·普莱斯的曲子
and play Guy Clark tunes or Ray Price.
你♥爸♥兴致来了
You know, when he got really frisky,
喜欢喊默尔·持拉维斯
your daddy'd call out for Merle Travis.
他超爱那个男人 他崇拜他
He loved that man. He idolized him.
虽然不可能像他那样演奏
Could never play like him,
但他会把他们的专辑都唱一遍
but bo about wore them records out.
所以我猜你想明白了
So I guess you figured out the puzzle.
要不然 你不会叫我过来
Otherwise, you wouldn't have called me all the way up here.
我表哥约翰尼 你新的搭档
Any my cousin Johnny, your new partner,
擅自行动 让你觉得
acted without authorization, made you think,
要是那个混♥蛋♥两面派可以背叛自己的血亲
"If that duplicitous son of a bitch can betray his own blood,
那他会怎么对我
what might he do to me?"
不然也不会来
Else you wouldn't be here.
我不是来谈
I'm not here to talk about
做那些破事的原因 博伊德
the internal dynamics of my shit, Boyd.
我来这儿是来补偿的
I'm here to make reparations.
我准备分你一半
I'm prepared to give you 50 cents on the dollar.
可真是慷慨啊
Well, that's a very generous offer.
我知道你给的不少
I know what it's worth down to the decimal point.
但恕我直言 我拒绝
But to be blunt, I'm gonna reject your offer.
现在 我有一个相对而言
Now, I have a counter that I think you will find
不麻烦 又有利可图的方法
both painless and profitable, comparatively speaking.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening -- hard.
你不用给我钱
You pay me nothing.
我什么
I what?
你要道歉
You apologize.
把我表哥交出来
You turn over my cousin Johnny
然后帮我从墨西哥边境
and you agree right now to help me smuggle heroin
走私海♥洛♥因♥
across the border from Mexico.
前两个我得想想
The first two I'm gonna have to think about.
最后一个不可能
The last one ain't gonna happen.
你想我舍弃低风险高回报的大♥麻♥生意
You want me to move from the low-risk, high-reward weed business
去做高风险高死亡率的黑焦海♥洛♥因♥
into the high-risk, high-mortality trade of black tar?
要是我给分成
Well, would it sweeten your tea
会不会让你感觉安心点
if I offered to cut you in down the line,
五五分
50/50?
上次的钱分你一半都不要吗
You'd really be willing to give up half your take on the heroin?
比起收益来 那钱根本不算钱
Compared to what I'm gaining, I ain't giving up a thing.
难怪阿尔特要去底特律
Explains why art went to Detroit.
阿尔特去了底特律
Art went to Detroit?
大概是一周前
About a week ago.
你要进去了
Are you going in?
上面认出他来了
Guys upstairs I.D.'d him.
-他现在是头等大事了 -我要进去
- This just jumped to the top of the pile. - I want in.
-雷兰 -那人害我和前妻被控谋杀
- Raylan. - Guy in there set my ex-wife and me up for murder.
这不光是他自身的问题了
It's not about him anymore.
当然是 我要进去
Of course it is. I'm going in.
刚餐馆那人 是司法部眼里的大鱼
Well, your friend at the restaurant is a high-value target at the D.O.J.
伊莱亚斯·马科斯
Name is Elias Markos --
席欧·托宁的参谋和私人保镖
Theo Tonin's consigliere and one-man praetorian guard.
和他一起去过突尼斯
Went with him to Tunisia.
我记得你
I remember you.
最近怎么样呀
How you doing?
我高中同学
My old high school.
决一雌雄啊
Big showdown.
很有趣 不是吗
That was a gas, wasn't it?
皮克先生 我们需要你来帮我们找到伊莱亚斯
Mr. Picker, we'd like your help finding Markos.
他出现 肯定要出人命
Him in the world represents a disruption in the force.
现在 我们知道席欧·托宁两天前离开突尼斯了
Now, we know that Theo Tonin left Tunisia two days ago
想治心脏病
Looking for help with his heart ailment.
只是不知道在哪
We just don't know where.
希望是个方便引渡的国家
Hopefully some country with friendly extradition laws.
我为什么会帮你们找我的前老板
And what makes you think I'm gonna help you find my ex-boss?
不知道 你开枪打了他儿子
I don't know. You shot his son.
也许是他派了手下来做你
Maybe he sent his top guy to whack you.
我杀了萨米 真搞笑
I killed Sammy? That's funny.
多重线索表明 是你开的枪
We got multiple sources put you as the trigger man.
线索
Sources?
没有目击者
No witnesses?
拜托 我可不是菜鸟
Please. I'm not some rookie corner boy
你一吓就招了
you can scare into copping.
会有办法的 用不了多久
Well, it's just a matter of time and pressure
你就得宣誓作证了
before there's a sworn statement.
你们还真是喜欢自说自话 是不是
Oh, you guys just love the smell of your own farts, don't you?
所以伊莱亚斯才没一枪崩了他吗
Well, this has got to be why Markos didn't just pop him.
也许是想带他去村里
Probably wanted to take him out in the countryside
拿镊子和喷灯
and get some pliers and a blowtorch
好好的修理修理他
and work him over a little bit,
再拍下来发给席欧
maybe send Theo a little snapshot.
要么就是他不想和四个带枪的开打
That or he didn't want to shoot it out with four armed men...
天才
Genius.
给我几分钟时间
Just give me two minutes.
-请便 -单独
- Be my guest. - Alone.
我想喝无糖七喜
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表