剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
All right.
太棒了
Cool.
收拾行李
Well, pack a bag.
你该接电♥话♥
You should grab that.
肯定有事找你
It's obviously something.
吉文斯
Givens.
你好 我是温蒂·克罗
Hi. It's Wendy Crowe.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我觉得你找错人了
That's putting the shoe on the other foot.
肯德尔被绑♥架♥了
Kendal's been abducted.
你的确需要帮助
Well, then, you do need help,
但别找我
but not mine.
报♥警♥吧
Call the police.
好吧 不是严格意义上的绑♥架♥
Okay, not abducted abducted,
但跟他的杰克叔叔一起消失了
but he's gone-- with his uncle Jack.
我觉得我们是敌对关系
I thought our relationship was adversarial.
现在你又来示好了
Now you're reaching out?
我在休假
I'm on vacation.
有人在追杀杰克
There's someone after Jack,
我担心肯德尔的安全
and I fear for Kendal's safety.
打给911
Dial 911.
你想知道我哥哥的事
You wanted something on my brothers.
我告诉你 好吗
I'm gonna give you something, okay?
-他们在墨西哥 -还有呢
- They're in Mexico. - And?
剩下的等会再告诉你
And you'll get the rest later.
你知道那件T恤衫吗
You know that t-shirt--
上面印着"我觉得你把我当成..."
"I think you've mistaken me for someone who..."
我会给你女朋友的老板打电♥话♥的
I'll call your girlfriend's boss,
让她复职
get her off her suspension.
她正在带薪休假
Eh, she's on paid leave.
挺好的
She's fine with it.
谁的电♥话♥
Who is it?
温蒂·克罗
Wendy Crowe.
肯德尔跟个叔叔跑了
Kendal's run off with an uncle.
她想把他找回来
She wants him back,
还担心有坏人在追杀那个叔叔
and she's worried there's this bad man that's after the uncle.
你在哪
Where are you?
我知道你在想什么
I know what you thinking.
赌一百块你不知道
Well, I'll wager you a crisp Ben Franklin you do not.
你在想"我能相信这群不靠谱的克罗家的小子吗"
You wondering, "can I trust these dusty-ass Crowe boys?"
我欠你一百块
I owe you $100.
你自己留着吧 博伊德
You keep that money, Boyd.
等我们带着毒品到哈兰郡的时候
Time we get to Harlan with all them drugs,
你会发现一起干 比没我们的时候
you'll realize you can make so much more with us
赚得多了去了
than without.
小达瑞尔
Well, Darryl Jr.,
需要和信任是有区别的
needing you and trusting you are two altogether different things.
我希望哪天你不再把我当同伙
I hope one day you stop thinking of us as partners,
而是当家人
but family.
真的吗
You sure about that?
真的
Yeah, man.
我可不想让怀疑破坏了我们的关系
I don't want all this mistrust to go and poison the well.
我记住了
Well, i'll bear that in mind.
不过你也要记得
And you bear in mind
我刚刚处决了自己最后一个亲人
that I just executed the last blood relative that I had.
真是的
Shit.
你们干什么呢
What is y'all doing?!
打他
Get it.
给我出来
Get out!
你知不知道车厢里还有25公斤海♥洛♥因♥
Do you know we got 25 kilos of heroin in the back of this truck?!
里面好热 热死人了
It's hot, man. It's goddamn hot.
我不想再和尸体待一起了
I can't take much more riding back there with them corpses.
我坐在那家伙身上
The dude I was on,
都能感觉到他在烂掉
I could feel his insides letting go.
再来几个小时
Couple more hours like that,
我们几个也得闷死
it's gonna be seven bodies.
你给我小心一点
You better sleep with your eyes open!
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you, man?!
我们得再弄辆车
We gonna have to get another car.
能弄辆有空调的吗
Well, can I request we get one with a/c?
喂
Hello?
不可能
Well, can't be.
我知道那卡有效期到2015年
I know for a fact that card expires 2015.
你看不清和我有什么关系
Well, it's not my fault it didn't clear.
等等
Wait. Ho--
稍等 你说什么
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What did you just say?
他长什么样
Well, what did he look like?
是温蒂的电♥话♥吗
Is that Wendy?
不是
No.
前几天我住的一个旅馆的
I was at a motel last couple nights.
经理打来说我要付什么钱
Manager just called and says I charged a bunch of stuff,
但我没买♥♥那些东西
but I didn't charge... that stuff.
所以没付钱
So I didn't pay for it.
但是 我刚才在想
But... I was in there. I was thinking --
杉点乐园那些东西我都玩遍了
I've rode all that shit at Cedar Point.
不如去德克萨斯的六旗游乐园吧
What we should do is go hit Six Flags Texas.
我不是小孩子了
You know, I'm not a kid anymore, okay?
告诉我到底怎么了 你惹麻烦了吗
Tell me the truth. Are you in trouble?
好吧
All right.
那天和一个兄弟还有她妹妹
I was at a bar back in Williston
在威利斯顿的一家酒吧玩
with a buddy of mine and his sister.
她去了洗手间
She heads into the can.
没几分钟我们就听见她在呼救
And a few minutes later, we start hearing this screaming.
所以我冲了过去
So I charge in there,
看到有人要强♥暴♥她
and I see her about to get raped.
我手里刚好有个台球杆
I had this pool cue in my hand,
所以我就动手了
and I-I just went off.
然后那孩子就进了医院
I put the dude in the hospital.
所以出来躲两天
And I just got out of dodge.
刚就是我哥们的电♥话♥
That was my buddy calling,
说那人醒了
saying the dude's out of his coma,
要来找我报仇
he's gunning for me.
就是这样
That's the truth.
我看你还是回家吧
Think maybe you should go home.
你一定对付的了他的
I bet you can handle him.
成不成 你都不该跟着我
Either way, I think you should go.
那去哪里
Where?
抓紧了
Hold on tight.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
有人吗 帮帮忙
Help! Guard!
她受伤了 需要救治
We need medical help! She's hurt.
有消息吗
Any news?
他们来过这
They were here.
但已经走了
Now they're gone.
根据肯德尔的手♥机♥讯号♥大概找到了方向
Got a general heading based on Kendal's cell pinging the towers,
不过跟你打完电♥话♥之后就没了
but not much more since we spoke.
那那个叫迈克尔的呢
What about this Michael person?
我不能就因为你一句话逮捕人家
I can't pin him down based on your story.
说不定他只是杰克的朋友 情敌什么的
Could be an old friend, could be Jack's banging his wife.
不知道 听起来是生意上的事
I don't know. He seemed to mean business.
你用铅弹打坏了人家的车
You shot his car full of buckshot.
你觉得是我惹恼了他
You think I provoked him?
我也不知道啊
Well, I don't know, do I?
你从一开始就是
Oh, see, this is that attitude
这种敌对的态度
you have had right from the very beginning, this antagonism.
我这不是来
I approached you,
找你商量呢嘛
attempted to bargain.
虽然一脸不情愿
After considerable unpleasantness.
至少我来了
Anyway, I'm here now --
-而且是来帮忙的 -你是有目的的
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表