剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I want you to tell me what you're doing to get me out.
宝贝 你知道的越少越好
Well, it's best, honey, if you don't know the deatils.
知道什么 博伊德 是你没收买♥♥法官
Which details, boyd? How you couldn't bribe a judge?
还是我们需要他翻供
Or how you nearly killed
你却差点杀了他
the one man whose testimony we needed changed?
我看他都比你靠谱
Maybe I really am better off counting on him.
再把耳机摘下来
You take those things off again,
我就钉到你脑袋上 转过去
I'm gonna staple them to your goddamn head. Turn around.
我在尽我所能救你
I'm doing everything I can for you.
合法的路子没法救你出来
There ain't no legal way to get you out of this.
你的罪行
The things they charged you with,
可都是真的
it ain't like they got it wrong.
是你让我转移尸体的
You told me to move that body.
我可没让你一个人干
I didn't tell you to do it alone.
是你把吉米赶下车的
To kick Jimmy out of the truck.
所以都是我的错了
So all this, it's my fault?
德尔略又不是我杀的
I didn't kill Delroy.
是我行了吧
That was all me.
我们说完了
Hey. We're done.
艾娃
Ava.
我必须得找到她
I still need to find that girl.
狮子会选择狩猎路线
Lions choose the course down where to hunt.
到哪都带着它啊 聪明人
Carry this with you everywhere, huh? Smart.
就凭你的犯罪记录
Guy with your record gets stopped
要被逮住持枪 甚至刀 都别想见你儿子了
with a gun -- knife even -- he's going away.
但是球棒用的好
But this thing, well, you could do as
一样能伤人
much damage in the right hands,
就算被警♥察♥看到
but you get stopped with it,
你也可以说去参加球赛
you just say you're on the way to the batting cages.
你还是不要乱动为好 亨利
Why don't you stay down there, Henry?
-你怎么找到我的 -拜托
- How did you find me? - Oh, come on.
你这么聪明 一定猜到了
A smart fellow like you can figure it out.
昨晚那个贱♥人♥看到我了吧 就在
That bitch saw me last night, huh? Just when I --
是我不好 我应该说的更清楚点
That was my fault. I should have been clearer.
不单单乱动我要打你
Standing up ain't the only way to get me to take this bat to you.
叫她贱♥人♥我也要打你
Calling her a bitch will get us there, too.
她告诉你她是怎么对我的了吗
Did she even tell you what she did to me?
她说当地警方在你儿子的手办里
She told me she put Henry Jr. in foster care after
发现了病毒 她就想法剥夺了你的监护权
LPD found crystals of your meth mixed in with his G.I. Joes.
简直胡扯 那个贱
That's bullshit. That bi --
布兰德女士为了获得抚养权
Ms. Brander planted that shit
故意放毒品栽赃我
to give her a reason to take him away.
你是说你没做过冰♥毒♥
Are you saying you didn't cook meth?
我是说我没带回家过 我很专业的
What I'm saying is I never brought that shit home. I'm a pro.
肯定是她
She must have had it on her
来看我儿子时带来的
when she came by on her wellness check.
看你儿子干什么
And why was she checking wellness?
还不是因为你儿子的幼儿园老师
Is that cause Jr.'s kindergarten teacher
担心他身上的瘀伤吗
was concerned about his bruises?
那都是他妈的错
Well, that was his mama's fault.
她压力太大 就开始嗑药
She got back on the pipe, she got all high-strung.
那之后她又嗑了一阵子
She kicked it again after that, for a while.
然后亨利才被带走
Then Henry got taken.
在你看来
And in your mind,
这都是艾莉森的错了
this is all Alison's fault?
我儿子被拐走三年了
She took three years away from me,
她安排寄养在陌生人家
sent my kid to live with strangers.
就是都怪她
Yeah, I blame her.
你的问题不是她 亨利
She's not your problem, Henry.
难道她没放毒品栽赃我
She didn't plant drugs in my house,
彻底改变了我的生活吗
change the course of my life?
不管她做了什么
Whatever she did,
都不是针对你的
she didn't do it to you.
她只是为了更好地完成她的工作
She did it 'cause she thought it was the best way to do her job.
我知道你很受伤
Now, I know you're hurting,
但如果你想再见到小亨利
but if you ever want to see Henry Jr. again,
哪怕只是和他说说话 你最好多花时间
even just talking to him, you got to spend less time
关心自己 别老打扰别人
screwing up other people's lives and more fixing your own.
好极了
Well, that's just perfect.
至理名言 回头贴保险杠上
Make one hell of a bumper sticker.
你怎么生活我不管
You do what you want with your life...
但你胆敢再靠近艾莉森
but you come near Alison again,
你最好的结局就是蹲监狱
best-case scenario, you end up in jail...
是最好的结局哟
and that's best-case.
我想你了
I missed you.
是吗
Yeah? Really?
我离开了 也就两天吧
I was only gone -- what was it? -- two whole days?
但我以为他们两个小时就能放了你
I know, but I thought they was gonna let you out in two hours.
按照惯例 周末被捕
Yeah, well, that's the deal you get busted on the weekend.
就只能等到周一法官上班
They got to hold you till the judge comes in on Monday.
他们想让我一个人熬过周末吗
And they just expect me to get by without it all that time?
没准你会找哪个小时候认识的
Maybe they thought you'd get one of them Mandingos
人壮活好的黑哥一起玩呢
you grew up with to come and help you pass the time.
这事我不是解释过了吗
What did I tell you about that shit?
这离路易斯维尔也不远
Louisville's not that long a drive.
我敢说 你打一个电♥话♥
I bet you make one phone call home,
城里一半的男人都会争先恐后地跳上车
half the Jimmies in smoketown will be jumping in their Escalades,
赶来见你
racing to get to you first.
说真的 你怎么
I swear, I don't know why you have to be
有时候就这么混♥蛋♥呢
such an asshole sometimes.
你还给他别的东西了吗
Did you offer him anything else?
你说什么呢
I don't even know who you mean.
我是问你找的黑哥
Your smoketown Jimmy.
是不是爽过之后还给他钱了
Did you offer him some green to go along with the pink?
亲爱的 别开玩笑 说真的
Baby, if you're joking, I'm not.
昨晚有个男人去了我家
Man came to my house last night,
把那个法警赶出去了
drew the Marshal that was staying there outside.
所以呢
Okay. So?
如果想闯入像我家那样的地方
So, you break into a house like mine,
要么得知道怎么解开
you either got to know how to bypass
超级复杂的密♥码♥锁
the maximum-security codes...
要么把里面的人引出来
or you got to be able to draw the person standing there out.
愿冒这么大风险
And you risk a thing like that,
房♥子里肯定有吸引他的东西
you'd better know there's something inside that's worth your while.
还得知道东西在哪 怎么拿
And exactly how to get to it and to get it,
就在法警...
all before the Marshal has time...
-但是... -回来关门之前
- But... - ...to come back in and close the door.
亲爱的 我不明白你是怎么想的
Baby, I don't know what you're thinking.
我怎么想的不重要
Doesn't matter what I'm thinking.
重要的是我想不出除了你
What matters is I can't think of anyone but you...
和我之外 还有谁知道黄金在哪
and me...who knows where that gold's at.
你竟然背叛我
And such a betrayal.
我没有...
I didn't --
达菲
Duffy --
你说什么
Say what?
难道不是达菲装的保险箱吗
Wasn't Duffy the one who put the safe in?
达菲
Duffy.
他不知道里面有什么
He didn't know what was in it.
但他知道里面的东西很值钱
But he knew it was valuable enough
所以你需要把保险箱藏起来
that you needed a hidden safe.
亲爱的 我发誓
Please, baby, I swear.
我发誓
I swear.
没事了 我相信你
Hey, hey, hey. It's all right. I believe you.
我只是希望你能先配合我一下
I just wish you'd been more cooperative in the first place
而不是和我争辩
instead of getting all argumentative.
不就不用这套了吗
Would have saved us both a lot of trouble.
我需要你进去拿回来
I'm gonna need you to go in and get it for me.
你刚才有没有听我说
Were you not listening just now
我去见了那个人
when I told you I went to see him,
还告诉他如果他敢回来会怎么样
told him what would happen if he ever came back?
你的妹子拿冰♥毒♥栽赃他
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表