剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
it got to be better than dying up here in this cabin.
谁说是绑♥架♥了
Now, who said anything about kidnapping?
什么
Excuse me?
他要是没绑♥架♥我呢
Suppose he never kidnapped me, huh?
我自愿来这
Suppose I'm, uh, here of my volition.
自愿挨揍 被绑在椅子上吗
Being that you're beat-up and tied to a chair?
我和丹尼就有特殊癖好 是吧
Well, Danny and I here, we never did settle on a safe word, did we?
没错
Yeah.
我们有些相同的爱好
We share some things in common.
我们没见过吧
I don't believe we've met.
我叫卡尔
I'm Carl.
你是...雷兰吧
And you're...Raylan, right?
我们有个共同的朋友
We have a friend in common.
博伊德·克劳德
Boyd crowder.
略尴尬啊 让你遇到我们在干这事
Little embarrassing, you happening upon us in such a state.
但是 既然这里没有
But, seeing as how there's no criminally
违法行为
unbecoming activity currently going on,
不如就让丹尼给我松绑 然后各回各家吧
let's say Danny here cuts me loose and we all just go on our way, huh?
意思是 你自♥由♥了 然后去找博伊德
Meaning, you go loose, then you go back to Boyd,
你们俩再来找丹尼算账
And the two of you settle up with danny at your leisure.
是不是
Something like that?
我又不是算命的 谁知道会发生什么事
Well, I'm not a fortune teller, so who can tell what the future holds?
听听
Well, look at that.
我们找到和平的解决方案了
I think we may have come up with a peaceful resolution.
没错 相当和平
Yeah, we have. Real peaceful.
不行 狗屁
Hell, no! That's bullshit!
我哪也不去
I ain't going nowhere!
达瑞尔 你老说"努力开始..." 骗我上贼船
Darryl, you know I've been on board with this whole "Trying to start -- "
又不是你努力
You ain't trying to do nothing!
你就是想回迈阿密 是吧
You're trying to go back to Miami, right?
我们得正视事实
We have got to face the facts!
房♥子没了
The house is gone.
丹尼可能被抓了
Danny's probably on his way to jail as we speak.
咱得减少损失
Let's just cut our losses now and go
别让法警再带走肯德尔 赶紧走
before that Marshal grabs Kendal again.
我们在肯塔基已经没戏了 达瑞尔
Kentucky is over for us, Darryl.
只有你还蒙在鼓里
The only one doesn't seem to know that is you.
-你觉得为什么让·巴普斯特... -别提他了
- I mean, why do you think Jean Baptiste -- - Man, forget him!
他是个软蛋
All right, he's soft!
不 他能看到明摆着的事实
No, he could see the writing on the wall.
温蒂 我哪也不去
Wendy, I ain't going nowhere!
你听到没
You hear me?!
我为咱家操碎了心
I've been busting my ass trying to keep this family together.
我就不辛苦吗
What, and I haven't been?!
要不是我 肯德尔现在就被寄养了
If it wasn't for me, Kendal would be in a foster home right now.
我擦 丹尼
Shit, Danny.
法警干的吗
Marshals did that to you?
你们怎么知道法警找上我了
How do you guys know about the Marshals?
他说的
He told me.
我想找人帮忙来着 但是在树林里迷路了
Yeah, I went to get help, but I got lost in the woods.
他们找到克劳德的手下了吧
They got Crowder's guy, also?
对 对
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
没没没事 对
I-I-I-it's all right. Yeah.
卡尔说不会起诉咱们
Carl said that he ain't gonna press charges.
说我俩是在搞基什么的
He said we were up there doing some sex thing.
我俩是两 两
And it was, uh -- it was consens-- con--
两性情愿
It was, uh, c-consexual.
其实是consensual两厢情愿
他是不起诉你了 可是克劳德会怎么做
Man, that's good for the law, but what you think Crowder's gonna do, huh?
你差点挑起战争
You almost started a war, man.
你就是个惹事精
You a problem, man! You know that?
你为啥要撞那个女的
Yeah, why you have to run that lady off the road?!
又来了 你又要怪我吗
Oh, here we go. You gonna blame it on me?! Is that it?!
你要怪我吗
You gonna blame it on me?!
够了
Hey! Stop it!
一家人吵架是难免的
Family and disfunction go together like peanut butter and chocolate.
我没有恶意
I come in peace.
他就不一定了
Him, not so much.
你要干什么
What you want?
我觉得咱们得谈一谈 消除分歧
I just figured it's time we had a chat -- try to de-escalate.
没用了 博伊德 他们要走了
Well, it don't matter no more, Boyd. They're leaving.
这可不太好 我觉得
Well, I hate to hear that, because I was thinking
我们刚好可以解决彼此的问题
we might be the answer to each other's prayers.
是吗
Is that right?
-你终于肯给那笔钱了吗 -不是
- You gonna give me that money I talked to you about? - Oh, no.
但是我相信资本主义
But, because I believe in capitalism,
所以给你个赚钱的机会
I'll give you an opportunity to earn some.
我这有个活
I've got a job that needs doing.
别信他 达瑞尔表哥
Don't trust him, cousin Darryl.
他肯定要整你 和整我似的
He's gonna screw you over like he did to me.
闭嘴 杜威 坐下
Shut up, Dewey, and sit down.
-刚说到 -什么活
- As I was saying -- - What's the job?
我说过 格雷琴脾气不好
I warned you Gretchen had a bad attitude.
背叛种族是重罪 博伊德
Now, you know race treason is a serious crime, Boyd.
必须付出代价
Needed paying for.
那我是来要求退款的
Well, then, I guess I'm here for my refund.
你总是很有种 博伊德
You always had a pair of balls on you, Boyd.
但你居然一个人来
But walking in here, all alone?
你连我都打不过
Hell, you couldn't take me one-on-one.
想打我们六个吗
You gonna take on one-on-six?
你永远也理解不了
One lesson you could never understand is
能交朋友 就不要树敌
"why make an enemy when you can make a friend?"
来见见我的朋友 小达瑞尔·克罗
Now, I want you to meet my new friend, Darryl Crowe, Jr.
使劲揍
Nail him!
再来 达瑞尔
Come on, Darryl!
好好收拾他
Get him good!
好好收拾他
Get him, Darryl!
再来 再来
Come on, boy! Get him, boy!
好好收拾他
Yeah, get him good!
加把劲 达瑞尔
Come on, Darryl!
够了
That's good.
刚纳 我知道短时间内
Now, Gunnar, I know it's gonna be real unpleasant for you
你不方便说话
to talk for a little while.
但你得给你姐姐带个话 如果我女人
But you need to let your sister know that if anything else
再受什么伤 哪怕是掉根腿毛
happens to my woman -- if she cuts her leg shaving --
我都要你百倍偿还
I'm gonna take it out on you a hundredfold.
卡尔 把我的钱拿来
Now, Carl, get my goddamn money.
妮基
Nikki.
怎么回事
What the hell?
剃刀给我
I need your razor.
什么剃刀
What razor?
床垫下边的
The one you have in your mattress.
你要收拾格雷琴吗 疯了吧
You going after Gretchen? That's crazy.
借我用一下
I just need it for a second.
我给你一周的吃的
I'll give you commissary for a week.
-一个月的 -好吧
- A month. - Fine.
被逮到了你得自认倒霉
You get caught with this, you're on your own.
德汉姆先生
Mr. Dunham!
你可是真难找
You're a hard man to get a hold of.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
最近有点忙
Been a little busy down here lately.
是吗
Oh, is that all?
我还以为你对交易不满意
I was starting to worry you'd rethought
想重谈条件呢
some of the bullet points of our deal.
哪有的事
No, it ain't nothing like that.
我的人正看着你表哥呢
I got my boys scooping up your cousin as we speak.
好吧 那就不用道歉了
Well, in that case, no apologies necessary.
想过怎么把他送过来吗
You thought about how you want to deliver him?
咱俩新拉里多[墨西哥]见 我带上他
I figured we bring him down with us when we meet you in Nuevo Laredo.
你可以好好收拾他
You can have your time with him there and
回来之前再把他埋了
bury him in the desert before we cross back over.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表