剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I'm gonna have a diet 7up.
给我也来一罐 小娘子
I'll have one, too, princess.
你只有舔罐子的份 我挺想看的
You can suck the can when I'm done. I look forward to it.
我怕得矽肺 所以离开矿山参了军
Fear of black lung's why I got out of the mines, joined the service.
很聪明
You was smart.
我也这么以为
I thought I was smart.
以为能躲掉
Thought I would dodge it.
不过还是得了
But here I am.
这个世界多得是空话 海耶斯
The world is full of empty promises, Hayes.
我很担心 博伊德
I'm worried, Boyd.
这个
Well, now, this...
这是个实打实的保证
Is a promise you can take to the bank.
不是那样的
Not that.
不是那样的 我知道你很可靠
Not that. I know you're solid.
只是想到再也不能见到我的孩子
It's just the thought of never seeing my kids again.
和我老婆
My wife.
最后这段日子里好好对他们就够了
You just got to love them hard on your last days,
直至最后一分钟
in your last minutes.
好
Yeah.
他们没监视这个房♥间
They don't monitor this room, you know.
想走法定程序
You want proper interrogation,
得去走廊尽头
you got to go down the hall.
如果你想用刑的话
Well, if you're gonna use a rubber hose,
先把百叶窗拉上吧
you might want to close the blinds first.
我知道你为什么急着走
I know why you want to leave.
你想自己干掉马科斯
You want to take out Markos yourself,
说明你知道他在哪
meaning you got a good idea where to find him.
所以告诉我地址吧
So give me an address.
不然呢
Or what?
你只需要配合我
All I'm asking is you cooperate.
你在威胁我
You want to threaten me.
你脸上明摆着呢
I can see it on your face.
我们见过一两次面
We've met once or twice.
但不代表你了解我知道我在想什么
Doesn't mean you know me or my thoughts.
告诉你
Tell you one thing.
不要威胁勒索过你的人
Don't threaten a guy who can blackmail you.
说话小心点
Careful what you say, now.
我记得你说这个房♥间没监控的
Well, I thought you said they didn't roll tape in this room.
我不是那意思
That's not what I mean.
你好好想想
I want you to think about something.
你之所以勒索过我
The reason you're in a position to blackmail me
是因为我做那些事的时候
is because of things I do --
你也在场
things you've witnessed me do.
原来这才是威胁
So that's the threat.
我只是在陈述事实而已
That's simply a statement of fact.
一切看你
What's it gonna be?
别紧张 穆尼
Just relax, , Mooney.
人人都知道你是什么样的人
Everybody knows what kind of man you really are.
约翰逊不也照样当选了
That didn't stop LBJ from getting elected.
但是我每天在这吃饭
It's just that I eat in here every day.
我们越少接触越好
Less the big deal we make it, the better.
直接把钱给我吧
So give me my money.
你应该享受下生活
You ought to enjoy life a little.
而且
And speaking of which,
你之前说的话很不错
I enjoyed your statement.
居然一下子就看出来了
That's pretty funny, you look at it a certain way.
有趣
Funny?
那都是真话
It's word for word.
帕克斯顿在最后一通电♥话♥里
I stated in Paxton's last phone call
坦白了他毁尸灭迹
that he confessed to his criminal corpse conspiracy.
就是这句
Now, that right there --
你居然一下子就看出毁尸灭迹了
Now, if I have to spell out why that's funny...
你心情不好 没以前幽默了
Maybe you're not so amused as you are in a good mood.
也许你说得对
Well, maybe you're right.
我和未婚妻经历了这么多
After everything my fiance and I have been through,
我得说 我今天真的很高兴
I got to say, today, I am in a pretty good mood.
我要去趟洗手间
I'm gonna use the bathroom
然后把你要的给你
and get you what you got coming to you.
很好
Good.
点餐吧
Maybe we should get something to eat
不然太可疑了
so it looks less suspicious.
穆尼警长
Sheriff Mooney...
这是你惹了我一家的后果
This is what you get when you cross my family.
那个是海耶斯·沃克曼
That was Hayes Workman.
他得了矽肺
He's got the black lung.
不久于世了
He ain't long for this world.
连审讯都挨不到
Won't even see a trial.
但在六个月内
But in six months' time,
他妻子和孩子会有很多钱
his wife and his boys will have enough money
足够过上好日子了
to give them a leg up in this life.
那些钱本应是我的
The money that's supposed to be mine.
是的
Every last dollar.
所以我一分都没有了
So I get nothing?
我是没有钱给你 帕克斯顿太太
While I don't have any money for you, Mrs. Paxton,
但我知道你不会空手离开
know you don't walk away with nothing.
现在离开哈兰郡
Now, you leave Harlan county
再也别回来
and you don't come back.
套一句老话
The dominoes have fallen,
覆水难收
to coin a phrase.
李·帕克斯顿的自杀
The suicide of Lee Paxton,
穆尼的谋杀案让这桩案子更混乱
the murder of Mooney have made a shambles of this case.
比斯普法官不想审理了
Judge Bishop is ready to dismiss.
现在最重要的是
Now, the bottom line is,
明天一早就把你弄出来
we're gonna get you out-processed first thing in the morning.
早上九点
You're gonna be home,
你就自♥由♥了
a free 9:00 A.M.
我们单独谈一下
Could you give us a minute?
好的
Absolutely.
明早一出来
First thing I get out tomorrow morning,
你就带我去吃东西
you take me out to eat?
想吃家常饼干还是里脊肉饼干
You want a cat head or a tenderloin biscuit?
洋葱奶酪土豆饼
Scattered, smothered, and covered.
我真是想死你了
God damn, I have missed you so much.
我想在你怀里入睡
I want to fall asleep in your arms
在你怀里醒来
and wake up in your arms
永远跟你待在家里
and hold you forever in our house.
就咱们两个
Alone.
安安静静的
Quiet.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
明早见
I'll see you tomorrow morning.
我九点差一分到
I'll be here at 8:59.
看看谁来了
Oh, look who's here.
是温蒂啊
Old Wendy.
给你
Here you go.
不用谢
You're welcome.
这就是你的伟大计划吗
So, uh, this is your big plan, huh?
你不喜欢吗
You don't like?
不算差
No, it's not too bad
一屋子便宜啤酒和男人精♥液♥味
if you like the smell of cheap beer and stale cum.
难怪把弟弟带走了
No wonder they drug him out of here.
那法警哪有权利
Oh, that marshal ain't have no right --
他当然有
No, he had every right,
我不怪他
and I don't blame him.
你让这孩子睡沙发...
That kid's sleeping on couches all...
飓风温蒂从迈阿密海岸袭来了
Hurricane Wendy all the way from the gulf coast!
你居然能跟她在车里
How the hell did you stay in the car
一起待四个小时吗
with her for four hours, huh?
看这小T恤
Wow. Look at that shirt.
挺帅的啊
It's real pretty.
寄养家庭买♥♥的吗
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表