剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
你怎么样 肯德尔
How you doing, Kendal?
想可可想的想卖♥♥肾
About to sell blood to get a cocoa.
除了这点 他都挺好的
Other than that drama, he's fine.
就不能给我一毛钱吗
Can't I just have one thin dime?
不行
No.
给你
Here you go.
还给人家
Please give that back.
没门
Not likely.
你就这么没有下限地骚扰我家人吗
Does your campaign of harassment against my family know no limits?
-我给了他一毛钱 -不
- Well, I gave the boy 10 cents. - No.
你给他灌输了不良思想
You're messing with his head.
那天晚上就是 现在又这样
You were the other night, and you are again right now.
我灌输的这点 跟给妓♥女♥嫖♥客♥卖♥♥酒比起来
I hardly think that compares to being 14 years old,
能算得了什么
slinging beers to whores and johns.
他不是要回去吧
Please tell me he ain't going back there.
克罗女士带她弟弟回迈阿密一起生活
Ms. Crowe's taking her brother back to Miami to live with her.
对 要是没其他事 我要走了
Yes, and if there's nothing else, I'm gonna get going.
来这要很久
It's a long drive.
好吧
Of course.
等等 克罗女士
No, Ms. Crowe.
我想了解些事
I need to know something.
说好听点 在这群罪犯 杀手 下层人里
Best version-- you are the civilized white sheep in a clutch of cons,
你算是好人
killers, and lowlifes.
这叫说好听点
That's the best version?
还是说你是你傻♥逼♥兄弟们
Or you're a lackey for each and every dipshit brother of yours
惹上官司之后的小跟班
that gets in legal trouble.
法警 要是你想开战
Deputy, if you're trying to draw me into battle,
找我弟弟们去
you've got the wrong Crowe.
我没兴趣跟你开战
I have no interest in fighting you.
我想赶走你哥哥和他的跟班
It's your brother and his entourage I want out of Kentucky.
说到这 帮我带句话
To that end, next you have a word,
告诉他我要恢复他的假释期
tell him I'm gonna have his parole reinstated.
这是美国 我会向法♥院♥提交禁令
And because this is America, I'm gonna file enough injunctions
让他想去哪就去哪
that he gets to stay wherever he pleases, as long as he pleases.
走吧 肯德尔
Come on, Kendal.
天呐
Jesus!
这可可是化粪池里的吗
That machine hooked up to the septic?
快点
Come on.
骚扰
Campaign of harassment?
我觉得没那么夸张
I think that's blowing it out of size.
你可没否认
Which is not a "no."
她弟弟们真是下层人
I wasn't kidding about lowlifes.
雷兰 你和那家人有过节 没关系
Raylan, you have a problem with that family, that's fine.
你生气是因为你不能证明他们杀了人
You're pissed because you can't prove they killed someone,
这也没关系
that's fine, too.
但拿孩子说事 太不应该了
But using that kid in that fight is nowhere near fine.
我是想帮那孩子
I was trying to help the boy.
还是你在引火烧身
Or were you trying to draw fire?
喝点可可吧
You get some cocoa.
挺好喝的
It's delicious.
打扰一下
Hey, excuse me.
就一会儿
Hold on one sec.
我有个信教的朋友
I got a friend in Jesus.
我支持青少年棒球
I support youth baseball.
不管你卖♥♥什么 我都不买♥♥
Whatever you're selling, I'm not buying.
不 我没想磨叽你
No, I don't have a pitch.
我有个问题
I just have a question.
你吃早餐之前
Do you always wait in your car
总要在车里等一个小时吗
for an hour before you go get your breakfast?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我进城看动漫展的
I'm in town for the convention.
不 等等 等等
No, wait, wait, wait, wait.
伙计 放开你的手
Buddy, you're gonna want to take your hand off of me.
你去小餐馆干什么
What business do you have in the diner?
不知道
I don't know.
吃东西 发发呆 跟平常一样
I was gonna eat, stare off into space-- you know, the usual.
我告诉你我想看什么
I'll tell you what I'd like to see.
我的老二
My cock?
抱歉 小娘子
Sorry, princess.
你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
我要走了
I'm gonna go now.
什么 回凯悦酒店
What? Back to the Hyatt?
希尔顿酒店
The Hilton.
吃完之后
After a bite.
不 不是这样 别这样
No, not really, you don't want to do that.
这吃的不好
The food's no good here.
酒店大堂里的餐厅不错
There's a really great restaurant in the hotel lobby.
你当真要拦我的路
You're gonna stop me, you mean?
要是你想 我们可以正式一点
We can make it official if you want.
我可以因你有嫌疑而逮捕你
I could just arrest you on suspicion,
检查一下你的夹克 查出幕后老大在哪
take a look at your jacket, find out where the home office is.
你知道吗
You know what?
我看过菜单了
I did take a glance at that menu.
凯悦酒店最近的菜挺讲究
The Hyatt is really classing things up lately.
是希尔顿酒店
The Hilton.
就是说希尔顿
That's what I meant.
还有一件事
Oh, uh, one more thing.
笑一个
Smile.
他要炒鸡蛋 但上的是法式吐司
He wanted scrambled eggs, and they brought him french toast.
好极了
Oh, wonderful.
我要一杯咖啡 和一杯冰水
Could you bring me a cup of coffee and some ice water, please?
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们好
Hello, gentlemen.
这货是谁
The hell is this?
吉文斯法警的上司
Marshal Givens' boss.
其实吧 肯塔基州只有一个法警 达菲先生
Actually, there's only one marshal in Kentucky, Mr. Duffy.
雷兰是执勤法警 我是署长
Raylan is a deputy marshal, and I'm a chief deputy.
那您为何大驾光临啊 穆勒署长大人
So to what do we owe the pleasure...Chief Deputy Mullen?
你瞧 你知道我的名字 我也认得你
Well, see, now you know my name and I know yours,
但这两位是要我猜名字吗
but these two guys -- what, am I just gonna have to guess?
我猜你是麦克
I'll bet you're Mike.
我可是仔细研究过的
I'll show you I did my homework.
我知道你是他的理发师
I know that you are his hairdresser.
没错 老爹
You got it, pops.
回头我也给你修几剪子
Step outside, I'll give you a clip.
那你就是皮克先生了 是吧
Now, that means that you must be...mr. Picker, right?
伊森·皮克
Ethan Picker.
你长得很有型 皮克先生
You have a rather noble profile, Mr. Picker.
是因为你有希腊血统吗
is that due to your greek heritage?
我在贝弗利山庄整过鼻子
I got my nose from a surgeon in Beverly Hills.
我来是想问你 愿不愿意和我出去走走
I just came to ask you if you'd take a short walk with me,
私下里谈谈
you know, talk in private.
这葡萄柚汁挺好喝
I'm quite enjoying my grapefruit juice.
他真的喜欢喝
The man really is enjoying his grapefruit juice,
你要是没有合法的理由继续骚扰我们
so if you have no law-enforcement reasons to further harass us,
那就不送了
have a good day.
骚扰
Harass?
我还以为我态度挺亲切呢
I thought I was being rather genial.
其实我犯不上的
I could be a lot less so.
跟你们说实话 我来不是办公事
But just between us chickens, I'm not here on official business.
是吗
Is that a fact?
要真是公事 我就只能问皮克先生
If I were, I'd be compelled to ask mr. Picker
谋杀萨米·托尼的事了
here about the murder of Sammy Tonin.
但那是公事 太麻烦
But that'd be official business, and you know that's a whole thing.
我只想和你谈两句
All I really want is a word.
女士 我希望你尽量保持镇静
Oh, ma'am, I want you to stay calm,
但是尽快
but as quickly as you can,
把客人疏散出去 好吗
remove the people from this restaurant, all right?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表