剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Damn. That must be awfully upsetting, then, huh?
我们走
Let's go.
帮大忙了 还有事吗
Nice job, asshole. Anything else?
有 和洛丽塔分手
Yeah. You're breaking up with Loretta.
还得和平分手 会吗
And do it like a gentleman, huh?
让她觉得是你配不上她
Make her feel like she's too good for you.
和你这样的人在一起
Tell her that being with someone like you
只会拖她后腿
is just gonna hold her back.
洛丽塔有这么好吗
We talkin' about the same Loretta here?
别激动 德里克
Take it easy, Derrick.
艾莉森吗 我是雷兰·吉文斯
Alison. Raylan Givens.
我调动了一切资源
Yes. Took all of our office's considerable resources,
虽然放了个逃犯
we let a fugitive escape,
但还是找到了你的号♥码
but I did manage to get your number.
我刚和我们共同的朋友聊了会天
Well, I just had a chat with our mutual friend,
你想找个地方聊聊吗
and I thought you might want to get together and discuss it.
女士 这里禁止吸烟
Can't smoke that in here, ma'am.
他们说我可以
They said I could.
你可以去走廊尽头的楼梯间抽
You might want to try the stairwell at the end of the hallway.
佛利斯特医生 118号♥床找
Dr. Forrest, dial 118, please. Dr. Forrest.
咱俩得聊一聊了 你说呢
Well, I think we need to talk, don't you?
那是你朋友吧
That was your friend.
可是可不是
Well, that depends on your definition of a friend.
他是个好伙计
He's a nice enough fella.
不过千万别借他的灯芯绒夹克
But I wouldn't ask to borrow his corduroy jacket.
-这是电子烟吗 -要试试吗
- Is that one of them electronic cigarettes? - You want to try?
不用了 我要抽烟
No. I think if I'm gonna smoke,
还是选老式烟
I'll do it the old-fashioned way.
我自认在人类行为学上很有造诣
You know, I fancy myself a gifted student in human behavior,
可是你
but you...
我却看不透
well, I can't quite pin down.
很明显他还没死
Now, it's obvious he didn't die.
你怎么没有下个动作
Why don't you take it from there?
知道李没死那一刻起
Once I realized that Lee was still alive,
我就尽全力救他
I had to try and save him.
我很敬佩你这点
Well, I respect that.
他毕竟是你的丈夫
I mean, the man is your husband, after all.
没让他死透 是我的问题
I blame myself for not confirming his demise,
但当时来不及
but I was in a state.
不过让我困惑的是
And where I get confused
你为什么不供出我
is why you decided not to give me up.
李再也变不回结婚时的那个他了
Lee will never again be the man that I married.
所以我的处境很艰难
So I'm in a tough spot.
而你对我最有帮助
And I decided that the best person to help me is you.
原来如此
Well...
我也想帮你 不想伤你
I would much rather help you than hurt you.
所以开始说吧
So start talkin'.
我以为美国很不错
I thought America would be wonderful...
可我却嫁到了哈兰
but then I ended up here in Harlan,
等着给老头子送终
with an older man, preparing dead bodies.
所以我现在只想回家
So, you see, I just want to go home now.
你想要那笔钱
You want that money.
30万美元 我就消失
$300,000 and I'm gone.
要不我去把后事料理掉
Well, what if I just finish what I started?
帕克斯顿的钱全归你
Then you can get all of Mr. Paxton's money.
我签了个合同 必须结婚满十年
I signed a contract that I must be married for 10 years
否则什么也得不到
or I get nothing.
但他们不可能让他活那么久
And there's no way they would let him live that long.
虽然我很想帮你
Well, as much as I would like to accommodate you,
可我现在没那么多现金
I can't produce that kind of cash at the moment.
你是个非常聪明的人
You're a very resourceful man.
你会找到方法的
You'll figure it out.
只要很快拿到钱
And as long as I get my money soon,
什么事都不会发生
everything will be fine.
抱歉 大家安静一下 我有话要说
Excuse me! If I could have your attention, please, for a minute!
我知道你们都在等克劳德先生
I know you're all expecting Mr. Crowder,
但鉴于他今天有些不舒服
but since he seems to be indisposed,
我代他说吧
I'm gonna speak on his behalf.
我知道我们的货物运输
Now, I know there have been concerns among you,
本来就不稳定
our valued distributors,
各位辛苦的一线工作者很担心
regarding the inconsistent nature of our product's delivery.
但我现在告诉你们一切都很好
But I am here to tell you that everything is fine,
没什么事 并且我们的新货很快就会到这
all is well, and that the new shipment will be here very soon.
什么时候
When?
不好意思 请问你是
I'm sorry. To whom am I apeaking?
我已经说清楚了
I believe I just made that clear.
你只说了很快
Uh, you made it clear it'd be soon.
我需要知道更多
I need to know because I need more.
不 你不需要
No, you don't.
事实上 你需要知道的更少
In fact, you need less.
你现在应该感激你知道了这么多
You should count yourself grateful you got what you got.
如果再没什么问题
Now, if there are no further questions --
我们可是卖♥♥了命的 哥们
We're out on the street risking our necks for you, man.
就为了从你那分一点羹 对吗
Just to get a tiny little piece of your pie. Is that right?
是啊 就是的
All right, yeah.
-对吧 我说对了吗 -对的 就是
- All right. Am I right? - Yeah. Yeah.
然后你就站在那里
And you're gonna stand up there
穿着你那身小西装
in that cute little suit of yours and
跟我们拐弯抹角吗
you're gonna refuse to shoot us straight?
你要是不告诉我们具体时间
Now, if you can't give us a specific time,
就直接说
at least you could tell us
对我们有意见
if you're having a problem with your distributor.
这问题问的专业
A question worthy of the White House press corps.
一直觉得你挺有水平 塞洛斯
I always knew you had it in you, Cyrus.
都谁有手♥机♥
Now, how many people in this room have a cellphone?
这是个了不起的发明
That's an amazing invention
让我们的生活更美好
makes your life better every single day
但有时候手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
but sometimes your service drops out.
可你们不用操心卫星
Now, you don't care about broken satellites.
不用知道怎么回事
You don't want to know the how.
只需要知道为什么没法打电♥话♥
You want to know the why can't I make my goddamn phone call?
你们放心 达菲先生和我
Now, rest assured, Mr. Duffy and I
已经弄好了信♥号♥♥ 你们的手♥机♥马上又能用了
have fixed the signal and your service will be restored.
我需要知道什么时候 博伊德
I need to know when, Boyd.
后天
Day after tomorrow.
现在我想让你们所有人知道
Now, I want you all to know how much
我们感激们的耐心和忠诚 塞洛斯
we appreciate your patience and your loyalty, Cyrus,
空话谁都会 喝酒才是真感情
and because talk is cheap and liquor is not,
今天的酒我请了
drinks are on the house.
抱歉来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
-打扰到你们了吗 -没有 没有
- Hey, am I interupting something? - No, no
我们回头接着说
We can pick this up later.
门罗的案子已经处理好了
Just want to let you know we're all set with the Monroe case.
把他拘禁了 房♥子周围有人手
He's locked up. House is secured.
蕾切尔给我说了
Rachel told me.
她还说你开走了门罗的车
She also told me that you drove off in Monroe's car -
代为保管 对吗
taking it to storage, I assume?
对的
That's right.
那车安置好了吗
So, is it in storage now?
算是吧
Basically.
要知道 你要是真想惹火这家伙
You know, if you really wanted to piss this guy off,
为什么不直接搬进去
why not just move in?
我猜他从没这么想过
No, I bet he never thought of that.
真不想抛弃我在酒吧楼上的那套房♥子
Uh, hate to give up my suite above the bar,
不过能惹恼他 我就试试吧
but if it helps, I'll take the hit.
我们以前就这么处理过高端的财产
We've done it before with high-end properties.
安排人住进去 看有没有意外收获
Stationed a guy there, see if anything pops up.
你没什么意见吧
You okay with it?
我说没有的话 他弄坏了东西我要赔吗
Am I liable for any damages that he causes if I say yes?
不用
No.
那没问题
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表