剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Better question is, what are we prepared to give him?
这种人一向是贪心不足
Well, career shit birds always want the sun, the moon,
什么都想要的
and the goddamn stars.
他相好不是在监狱吗
Isn't his old lady in the state pen?
没错
She is.
不久前才去见过她
Saw her not long ago.
罪名是什么
What's the beef?
袭击狱警
Assaulting a corrections officer.
他们俩好像分手了
Two of 'em may have broke up,
但是博伊德还说过要永远爱她呢
but Boyd claims it's a love for the ages.
他有可能会要求我们放了她
There's a chance he asks for clemency.
所以我们要放人吗
So we're talking about her release?
那可不容易
That's not easy.
但也不是没可能
But it's not impossible.
大家不介意的话 我想第一个和他谈
If nobody minds, I'll take the first crack at him.
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
你自己没有吗
What, you ain't got one?
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
你想要什么
What do you want?
不知道你听说了没 我现在恢复单身了
Well, I don't know if you heard, raylan, but I'm a single man now.
我被甩了
I'm worn-out.
这里没什么好留恋的了
Ain't nothing left for me here.
我甚至考虑过要离开肯塔基州呢
I've even toyed with the idea of leaving the Bluegrass State.
别让我再问一遍
Don't make me repeat the question.
我想要洗白
What I want is a clean slate.
我只想一个人待会
I just want to be left alone.
重新开始我的人生
I want to start my life anew.
我还以为你会有什么改变呢
And here, I was expecting you to change.
我说了什么有趣的东西吗
Did I say something funny?
你还是你 我觉得很有趣
You are who you are. I find it amusing.
不
No.
不 是很有启迪
Enlightening.
-所以 -所以你说想洗白
- So... - So you're saying you want us to shelve your file?
我说 你想找枪击署长的凶手
I guess what I'm saying is you want the man that shot your chief,
不管有没有档案 赶紧认栽吧
file or no file, you turn the other cheek.
那我们达成交易了吗
So, do we have a deal or not?
有个有趣的故事
A funny story.
有趣的短故事
Funny short story.
我的一个在罗伊尔修冰箱的朋友
A friend of mine, a refrigerator repairman out in Loyall,
在一个又老又破的谷仓里翻箱倒柜
was rummaging through an old, broken-down barn.
发现了一台冰柜 在里面找到了
Come across a Philco, wherein he discovered
估计五六公斤的海♥洛♥因♥
what he believes to be 5 or 6 kilos of heroin.
我想他们管这些叫"砖头"
I think they call them "Bricks."
我们没兴趣的就别讲了
Why don't you leave out the parts we'd like to skip?
我有充分的理由相信小达瑞尔·克罗
Well, I have it on good authority that Darryl Crowe Jr.
想拿这些砖头干点营生
is looking to build a house with those bricks.
没准现在就在行动呢
In fact, I think he's headed there as we speak.
你们现在只需要
Now, all y'all got to do is catch the man
抓他个现行
with his hand in the cookie jar.
我们不想给他定非法持有罪
We don't want him on felony possession.
我们要定的是谋杀未遂
We want him on attempted murder.
为什么 雷兰·吉文斯 我伸出了援手
Why, Raylan Givens, I'm extending my hand to you.
为什么你要露出獠牙呢
Why you want to bare your teeth?
我们商量一下
Sidebar?
没错 你们需要谈谈
Yeah, you all need to talk.
很快
Real quick.
要我说 能抓住他就行
You ask me, best we get him any way we can.
不能以这种方式
Not this way.
你老说这家伙狡猾不好抓
All I've heard is how slippery of a bastard this guy is.
现在我们有机会了 你却不要吗
Now we got a chance, you don't want to take it?
这是懦夫的行为 你知道的
It's chicken shit, and you know it.
阿尔·卡彭[疤面煞星]就是这么抓的
It's how they got Al Capone.
那个孩子怎么办
What about the kid?
一件一件来
One thing at a time.
现在 你们只需要拿张地图来
Now, all you got to do is bring me a map,
我给你们指出地点
and I will circle the "X" that marks the spot.
你跟我们一起去
You're coming with us.
拜托
Come on.
该死的蓝天
Goddamn blue sky.
我说过我多讨厌这个吗
Did I ever tell you how sick to death I am of it?
我不知道
I don't know.
让我想起
It reminds me of...
谢谢
Thanks.
跟人打架斗殴了吗
Did some backyard fighting.
身上还又青又肿呢
Took my lumps.
我在格里利的时候 在死囚那层工作
Got hurt bad working the kill floor
伤的很厉害
when I was out in Greely.
但是 我♥操♥
But, shit fire,
我在矿井里都没这么四处碰壁
I didn't get this knocked around even in the mines,
那会可是整条隧♥道♥都要塌了
and I was in the huff creek collapse.
我的天
Oh, hell.
伙计们 通常我会很礼貌
Fellas, normally, I'd be all polite and shit,
说说客套话
exchanging pleasantries,
喝喝啤酒什么的
grabbing a beer and shit.
但我现在没那个功夫
But I just ain't got that time.
博伊德的毒品在哪儿
Where Boyd's drugs at?
你知道的 如果我们告诉你 他会杀了我们
Now, you know if we tell you, he'll kill us.
但我会先让你们吃点苦头
But I'm gonna hurt you first.
好吧
All right!
继续
Go on.
我勒个大操
Ohh! Baby jesus!
罗伊尔的谷仓里
Barn in Loyall.
在铁路站场边
By the rail yard.
瞧 挺简单的不是吗
See? That was easy, right?
这是世界上最烂的工作
This is the worst job In the world!
你感觉好点了吗
You feeling any better?
你觉得呢
What the hell do you think?
我觉得你需要睡眠
I think some sleep is what you needed.
不
No.
净是噩梦
Nothing but bad dreams.
我真不该吃你给我的那些药片
I shouldn't have taken those pills you gave me.
我真不该离开他
I shouldn't have left him.
你那么紧张一点用都没有
You ain't no use if you all nerves.
肯定对小肯德尔没用
For sure, ain't no use to little Kendal.
我还是很紧张 所以别提了行吗
I'm still all nerves, so just drop it, all right?
我只是想帮忙 妹妹
I'm just trying to help, sister.
我怎么会回到这里的
Why did I come back here?
我应该在莱克星顿有间房♥ 待在附近
I should have gotten a room up in Lexington, stayed close.
我只想让他知道我就在他身边
I just want him to know I'll be right by his side.
你从来都没有在他身边
You ain't never been by his side.
所以才会发生这些事
That's why all this happened, after all.
我不是责怪你 只是实话实说
And I ain't laying blame, just putting words to truth.
我也不想老是惦记着这事儿 妹子
I don't want to dwell on it no more, either, girl.
人得向前看 懂吗 忘掉不爽的事
Got to move forward, you know? Dust yourself off.
你还好吧
You all right?
你睡觉的时候 我去找了律师
Look, while you was dozed, I was lining up a lawyer.
是我能找到的最好的
Best I could find,
因为你懂的 公设律师都是废物
'cause, you know, that public defender ain't worth shit.
-很好 -可是专职律师收费都高得离谱
- Great. - Except them retainers cost so much goddamn money.
懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
我们还没拿到钱
Money we ain't got.
我们还有什么吗
Well, what do we have?
能不能卖♥♥掉点东西
I mean, what can we sell?
我们需要最好的律师
We got to get the best.
别担心 我正想办法呢
Don't worry. I'm working on it.
我需要你帮我取点东西来
I just need you to pick something up for me.
什么东西
What?
不是什么好东西 温蒂
It's bad, Wendy.
轻易不要沾上的
Roll-your-sleeves-up bad.
肯定不是好东西
It must be bad.
你都不愿意亲自动手
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表