剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
《火线警探》前情提要
Previously on "Justified"...
-你中枪了 -不是我 是你
- You're hit! - It's not me. It's you.
他在救护车上失去知觉了
He went out in the ambulance.
至今还没醒过来
Hasn't opened his eyes since.
那他没告诉急救人员
I don't suppose he thought to tell the EMTs
是谁打伤他的吧
who did this to him.
我拿了你的货
I got your shit.
你给我25万现金
You all are gonna bring me $250,000.
我只要我的钱然后离开这里
I just want my money and get the hell out of here.
你带钱了吗
You got my money?
没钱了蠢货
You don't got any money, dickhead.
所以不如我给你四分之一的货
So what say I give you half of my half of the shipment
然后我们各走各的路
and we go our separate ways?
我说我们把博伊德·克劳德斩首
I say we put Boyd Crowder's head in a goddamn box!
皮克先生
Mr. Picker!
你正好没撞见他
You just missed him.
他来过这吗
He was here?
他去过我的宾馆套房♥
He was in my hotel suite.
你为什么不待在你的宾馆套房♥
Why aren't you in your hotel suite?
他死在那了
He was murdered there.
那边一团乱
It's a mess.
我的人迈克正在那收拾呢
My guy Mikey's cleaning up now.
博伊德·克劳德死了
Boyd Crowder is dead?
死的透透的了
Very dead, indeed.
我亲自下的手
I did it myself.
你怎么弄死他的
How did you do it?
胸口两枪 头上一枪
Two in the chest, one in the brain.
老套手法 但很管用
Was rote but effective.
皮克先生哪去了
Where is mr. Picker?
克劳德把他炸死了
Crowder blew him up.
一言难尽
It's a long story.
总之
Anyway...
迈克现在一个人干两个人的活了
Mikey's working double duty.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你是阿尔伯托 是吗
Alberto, was it?
阿尔伯托 我不是斤斤计较的人
Alberto, I'm not one to niggle over management styles,
但你要是告诉我一会要来
but let's say you would let me know you were coming,
我就能给你留些证据了
I could have preserved some proof for you.
比如脑袋
A head, say, or...
牙齿什么的
a set of teeth.
我们要的是皮
We'll take the skin.
皮
The skin?
于先生更相信人皮
Mr. Yoon prefers the skin.
就像是
Like...
头皮
the scalp or...
还是整套人皮
just everything?
你想必明白于先生
You understand that Mr. Yoon
看见你的人皮也会满意的
will be satisfied with your skin.
阿尔伯托 几位
Alberto, fellas...
我明白于先生渴望复仇
I understand Mr. Yoon is hungry for revenge,
希望这么说不会太夸张
if that's not too arch a phrasing,
但他应该报复的人不是我
but I'm not the one that he wants.
在沙漠里许了诺言
I'm not the one that made promises in the desert
却没遵守的不是我
and then broke them.
那是克劳德
That was Crowder.
而现在克劳德死了
Now Crowder's dead.
我是帮你们的
I helped you.
你或许帮了
Maybe you did.
或许没帮
Maybe not.
当克劳德启动了那个土炸♥弹♥
When Crowder set off that redneck I.E.D.
炸死皮克先生之后
and blew a hole in Mr. Picker,
我就杀了他
I killed him.
我很高兴能处理掉他
I'm glad to be rid of him.
他只会给我添麻烦
He was nothing but trouble all along.
去车里
Go to the car.
把砍刀拿来
Get the machete.
好的
Si.
但那些都过去了
But that's the past.
你现在需要帮忙吗
You want help present tense?
我能帮你
I can help present tense.
另外一个 名字里有鸟的
The other one. The bird.
乌鸦
Cuervo.
就是乌鸦
The crow.
达瑞尔·克罗[同音]Darryl Crowe?
没错
Si.
我认识这人 不喜欢他
I know him. I don't like him.
你想要他吗
You want him?
我去给你找
I'll find him.
去吧
Do that.
明天天黑之前
By sundown tomorrow.
肯定办到
If not before.
我想只要抓到人 就不用剥皮
And I assume my success would obviate the need for any skinning
或是什么什么皮了吧
or skin-related procedures.
打扫卫生
Housekeeping.
今天免了 屋里招虫子了
Not today. Everybody's got a bug.
快开门 老兄
Man, open up, man.
我是达瑞尔·克罗
It's Darryl Crowe.
你在里面干什么呢
Man, what y'all doing, man?
闻着像烤肉似的
It smells like a pig roast.
你想干什么 达瑞尔
What is it, Darryl?
我来找皮克先生
I came looking for mr. Picker.
皮克不在这
Picker's not here.
那他在哪
Where he at?
我怎么知道
I don't know.
还有没有剩下的肋排啊
You ain't got no more ribs left over, huh?
甭想跟我玩什么功夫
Kung-fu shit don't work on me.
我的天
Oh, man.
你们在这屋里干什么呢
What is y'all doing up in here, man?
我不知道
I don't know.
你少给我装昏
All right, don't pass out on me.
我还有事要问呢
I got more questions.
博伊德·克劳德的货在哪
Where is Boyd Crowder's dope at?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的经验告诉我 如果有人说
My experience tells me someone who says,
"我不知道" 那肯定就是知道
"I don't know," as much as you, they do know.
我不知道
I don't know.
谢谢你掉头回来
Thanks for turning around.
你刚说的的"阿尔伯托"
Well, you mentioned the name "Alberto."
我想不是你最喜欢的墨西哥餐厅的
I take it you weren't talking about the waiter
服务员的名字吧
from your favorite Mexican restaurant.
别让人看见了
Best stay out of sight.
他们要我的人皮
They want my skin.
一定是贩毒集团的新花样
Must be a new cartel fad
给单调的砍头桥段添些乐子
to jazz up the tedium of beheadings.
我就知道这些尸体会暴露
Well, I knew those bodies would turn up,
但是我们跑了这么久
but it's just we had been driving for so long,
我以为我们已经逃出于先生的掌心了
I thought for sure we were out of Mr. Yoon's jurisdiction.
振作点 克劳德先生
Cheer up, Mr. Crowder.
我帮了你个忙
I did you a favor.
跟他们说是我杀的你
I told them I executed you.
为什么
Why?
替你争取点时间
Buy you some time.
我得谢谢你了
Well, I guess I should say thank you,
不过我想这也让你引火烧身了吧
but I take it you had a gun to your head.
所以我是替我们俩争取了些时间
So I bought us both time, sue me.
可是我建议他们先找地休息
The point is I suggested they get a hotel
让我查达瑞尔·克罗
while I track down Darryl Crowe.
你要我帮忙
You need my help.
加快追查的脚步
Speed up the process.
我直说吧
So, let me get this straight.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表