剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
住宿&早餐
店主没见过他
The owner hadn't seen him,
夜班的女招待也没见过
and he called the night lady -- she hadn't either.
GPS显示的是这里吗
you sure this is where GPS pings to?
这荒得很
It's pretty deserted.
我觉得还是
No, I think I'll, uh...
那啥 算了
You know what? Never mind.
我好像找到他了
I think I might have found him.
都怪梅瑟拿了把韦伯罗锹
Well, see, it's all 'cause Messer brought this little Webelo shovel.
-什么 -韦伯罗锹
- A what? - A Webelo shovel.
是那种
It's like a --
杜威 等等
D-dewey, stop, man.
我听不下去
I can't even take it.
你知道他在哪吗
You have any idea at all where he's at now?
我们坐着越野摩托
Yeah, well, we come down this atv trail
到了一个小旅店旁边
next to this little, like, bed-and-breakfast.
他应该没跑远
Now, he ain't gonna be far
因为他已经半死不活的了
'cause he was just about dead when I come up on him.
你相信我吗 达瑞尔
You believe me. Right, Darryl?
他是死了
I mean, the man was -- was dead.
虽然不知道怎么
I don't know how --
什么怎么 死人怎么站起来跑到林子里吗
How what? How a dead man got up and walked off into the woods?
我怎么不相信呢 表弟
I'm having a little trouble with that one, cousin.
那现在怎么办
So what happens now?
到那去 找到他
Go up there. we're gonna find him.
必要的话 你还得做了他
And if need be, you're gonna finish the job.
那找 找不到怎么办
What happens if -- if we don't find him?
那情况可就不太一样了呢
Ooh. Well, that's a whole other situation, then, ain't it?
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
你的问题已经解决了
Looks like your problem got took care of on its own.
算你走运 表弟
Lucky for you, cousin.
算你走运 小子
Lucky for you, boy.
想挑战吗
You want to challenge?
你要的东西都找到了吗 雷兰
Did you find everything you were looking for out there, Raylan?
你指的是韦德·梅瑟和他吃的枪子吗
If everything includes Wade Messer with a couple of bullet holes in him,
是找到了
I supposed I did.
他死了吗
He's dead?
3号♥路进林子那段的一个小旅馆边上
Little B&B on route 3 up in the woods some beyond.
他好像挨了好几下
Looks like he took a couple pops,
然后跟只没头鸡似的跑进林子里了
then wandered around like a chicken with its head cut off through the woods.
真是非常抱歉
Well, I'm genuinely sorry to hear that.
我先走了
Well, I'll be on my way.
这么着急去哪啊 博伊德
Where is it you're in such a hurry to get to, Boyd?
我的生活 没别的意思 雷兰 你插手越少越好
My life, Raylan, which, no offense, the less you're a part of, the better.
你觉得这事是我♥干♥的吗
What, you're still thinking you're gonna pin this on me?
我也不知道 蒂姆 你说呢
I don't know. Tim, what do you think?
有暴♥力♥犯罪史 带枪赶去什么地方
History of violence, in a hurry somewhere with a gun,
死者是能指证他的线人
The victim was a C.I. against him -
放他走吧
I say we let him go.
等等
Hold on a second.
是我给你情报
I'm the one who volunteered the very information
帮你找到尸体
that led you to the man's body.
虽然我不是学法律的
Now, I am no legal scholar,
但要抓我 你至少得带传票来
but I believe I satisfied the writ of habeas corpus of my own volition.
博伊德 我们要是怀疑你 你早进去了
Boyd, if we thought that you did it, you'd be in a holding cell already,
而且你还得偷笑
and a happier thought I can scarcely conjure.
如果克罗家发现了他在给你们情报
Well, if the Crowes have alighted on the wire as your friend here says,
你去搞定他们吧 我不去
they are your problem, Raylan. Not me.
还有烟吗
Got another one of them?
看你不像抽烟的啊 克莱恩
Never took you for a smoker, Crane.
谁没个郁闷的时候
Been that kind of day, I guess.
在这可是天天郁闷
It's always that kind of day at this place.
脏死了 真想拿消毒液洗个澡
Enough to make me want to take a bath in hand sanitizer.
之前那个囚犯
That inmate from before --
那个金发妞
little blond piece of ass.
不知道她直的弯的
Can't tell which way she swings, though.
总能发现
Matter of time.
问题在这
Yeah, here's the thing.
她有人罩着 蠢货
She's protected, you stupid shit.
看不出来吗
You can't see that?
那你要这个眼睛干嘛
Maybe this eyeball ain't any use to you anymore.
别 求你了
No, please.
再也不会了
Never again.
-听懂了吗 说出来 -再也不会了 再也不会了
- Understand? Say it. - N-never again. Never again.
你笑起来挺迷人的 知道吗
You really do have a nice smile. You know that?
你准备关我多久
How long are you aiming to keep me locked up like this?
直到你个傻♥逼♥不喝酒开始干正事
Till your dumb ass sobers up and starts acting right.
你不能把我关在这 达瑞尔
You can't keep me in here, Darryl.
你这不就是软禁吗
This is false imprisonment or some shit.
怎么了 你要起诉我吗
So, what, you gonna call the law on me?
我就告你了 王八蛋 怎么的吧
Well, supposing I did, you son of a bitch, what then?
你逼我♥干♥的那些破事
All that shit you made me do,
把梅瑟带到林子里干掉
dragging Messer into the woods to kill him --
为什么让我杀他
Why'd you make me do that, huh?
为什么
Why?!
你脾气发够了吗
You about done with your little hissy fit?
能好好说话了吗
Can we talk?
为什么让我杀他
Why did you make me do that?
我告诉你
I'll tell you why.
我知道你是克罗家的
So I know you a damn Crowe.
我们家人
You're one of us.
我不是你们的人
I ain't one of you.
不是吗
You ain't?
那你滚吧 跟个傻♥逼♥娘们似的
So go on and run away like a full-blown bitch.
去啊
Go ahead.
告诉你 你敢跑出去
But I'll tell you what -- you get out in the world and take to
乱逼逼你表哥我♥干♥的坏事吗
running your mouth about your kin and all the bad shit we done,
你忘了是谁开的枪了吗
just remember which one of us pulled that trigger on Messer.
没忘吧
Yeah, big man.
就是你 小子
That was all you, boy.
就是你
All you.
要不你识点趣 跟家人一起
Or you can take the plunge, stay with family,
出点力 干点事业出来
be a part of what the Crowes are building here,
拿忠心换成就
Reap the benefits of that good loyalty.
你要推销轮胎吗
Sounds like you're selling me tires.
是给你新生活 杜威·克罗
Nah, I'm selling you a life, Dewey Crowe.
你得自己选
You just got to make a choice.
难怪表哥之前那么有自信
Well, that explains why my cousin's got his swagger back.
-敢抢那么多货 -那是谁
- Balls to carry out a hit that size. - Who is it?
听过罗德尼·"飞飚"·德汉姆吗
You ever heard of Rodney "Hot rod" Dunham?
-我♥操♥ -就是这反应
- Shit. - "Shit" is right.
不过俗话说的好
But you know what they say --
越大越难倒
the bigger they are, the harder they fall.
那怎么办
So what?
现在动手吗
We doing this now?
今晚不行
Not tonight.
想干大人物
You gonna cut down a tree that size,
就得用强力点的手段
you need to make sure you bring a very big saw.
但是快了 很快了
But soon. Real goddamn soon.
很好很好很好
Great, great, great.
都没问题
All that checks out.
尸体里的弹头 点32口径的
Got a slug from the body -- .32.
整座山搜了个遍
Wandered all over the mountain,
警犬可能找到了案发地
dogs tracked where it could have went down,
但是已经清理干净了
but it had already been cleaned up.
只发现了个童子军铁锹头
All they found was the head of some sort of camp shovel.
是克罗家干的
It was the Crowes.
虽然不确定 但我猜丹尼或是海地人
I don't know which one, but my money's either on Danny or the Haitian.
州警把他们都带来讯问了
Well, KSP brought them in one and all for questioning,
他们口风很紧
and their stories hold up.
我去打探了这么久
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表