剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Look, I don't want any trouble.
没麻烦
Oh, no trouble.
妮歇尔对某些事比较敏感
Nichelle here just gets kind of militant when it comes to some things.
不过我看肤色不是什么大问题
Me, I say we all the same color where it matters.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不好意思
Excuse us.
艾娃 一会儿见
Ava, I'll see you around.
我叫格雷琴·斯威夫特
I'm Gretchen Swift.
博伊德付钱给我哥哥刚纳
Boyd paid my brother, Gunnar,
让我罩着你
to see you looked after.
我
Well, I --
-你男人是个种族叛徒 -放开我
- Your man is a race traitor. - Let go of me!
种族叛徒比这些黑婊♥子♥更让我痛恨
Race traitors are the only thing I hate more than these black bitches.
-你头发的确很美 -放开我
- You really do got nice hair. - No! Let go of me!
你最好别乱动 小公主
You best stop moving, princess.
你要是乱动
You keep thrashing around,
一不小心割错了 可就长不回来了
we might slice something that won't grow back.
住手
Stop!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
这家伙擅离职守 我要扣他工钱
Boy leaves my bar unattended, I'm inclined to dock his pay.
去后面找找
Check in the back.
卡尔
Carl?
卡尔
Carl?
盖斯特
Geist.
你的名字突然出现在我手♥机♥上
Getting to be it makes me nervous
让我有点紧张啊
to see your name pop up on my cellphone.
你知道是谁干的吗
You know who did it?
卡尔不在
Carl ain't here.
博伊德
Boyd?
艾娃被人欺负了
Ava got jumped.
不是有刚纳的姐姐罩着吗
I thought Gunnar's sister is looking after her?
就是他姐姐干的
Gunnar's sister is the one who did it.
吉米 帮我跑个腿
Jimmy, I'm gonna need you to run an errand.
谢谢你 年轻人
Thank you, young man.
夫人
Ma'am.
-日安 -你也是
- Nice day, now. - You too.
你不是应该在学校吗
Shouldn't you be in school?
今天过节
It's a holiday.
什么节
What holiday is that?
我不知道 什么无聊的习俗
I don't know. Some mopey, cultural bullshit --
希腊新年 中国复活节什么的
Greek New Year's, Chinese Easter.
起码比我上次见你的地方好点
Guess it's better than the last place I found you working.
成天看半裸女还有钱拿的地方吗
Getting paid to look at half-naked girls all day?
没错 我真悲惨
Yeah, I was miserable.
我们是来找麦克的
We're looking for Mike.
麦克是谁
Who the hell is Mike?
拥有这家店和你住的那栋房♥子的人
Fellow who owns this store, owns the house you're living in.
是叫多恩还是索恩什么的吗
You talking about Mr. Dorn or Thorn or whatever?
温蒂没提前打电♥话♥警告你吗
Wendy didn't call to warn you?
她说你们要找丹尼
She said y'all was looking for Danny.
现在我们要找麦克
Well, now we're looking for Mike.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我不知道
Um, shit, I don't know.
大概出门了吧
I guess he went out or something.
你拿这把锯干什么
What do you intend to do with that saw?
你懂的
Oh, you know.
锯东西呗
Saw things.
把老人锯成几块然后塞进洞里吗
Like, saw an old man's body apart before you put it into a hole?
不
No.
你的思想太黑暗了 雷兰
Got yourself a dark, twisted mind, don't you, Raylan?
跟我来
You ought to come with me.
看着这孩子
Keep an eye on the kid.
如果听到枪响 肯德尔 你知道怎么做
You hear any shots, Kendal, you know what to do.
老兄
Hey, man.
有人来找你了
Someone's here to see you.
雷兰
Hey, Raylan!
什么风把你吹到这儿来了
What brings you down here?
我路过你的房♥子
I went by your house.
发现有一家人住在那
There's a family living there.
没错 新房♥客
Uh, yeah. New tenants.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我很好奇他们在那儿干吗
Curious what they're doing there.
我们只是用辛苦挣来的钱
Man, we just exchanging hard-earned American dollars
租个地方住
for a place to stay.
闭嘴
Be quiet.
麦克
Mike?
有个漂亮的红发姑娘出现在我家门前
Well, the nicest girl showed up at my door -- redhead.
带着她弟弟
Had her little brother with her --
就是在收银台打工的那个
the one working out at the counter.
说她很穷 只能住在车里
Claimed she had no money and living out of a car.
不帮她怎么算是基♥督♥徒呢
Couldn't call myself a Christian if I didn't try to help.
那这位 他弟弟丹尼 还有那条狗
What about this one and his brother, Danny, and that dog?
他们也都住在车里吗
They living in the car, too?
他们就是突然来了
Well, they just kind of showed up.
你告诉他们 房♥子不租给他们了
I want you to tell them you can't rent to them anymore.
等等 老兄 你不能这么做
Oh, hold up, man! You can't do that!
闭嘴 我懒得再跟你说一遍
Be quiet, and I ain't gonna tell you again.
告诉他们不能继续住在你的房♥子里了
Tell them, uh, they can't live in your house.
小屋也不行吗
Cabin, too?
什么小屋
What cabin?
我狩猎用的小屋
My hunting cabin.
这是协议的一部分
That was part of the deal.
刚纳那有五六个手下
Gunnar is, uh, holed up with about a half-dozen of his hitler-humpers.
好像就等着我们去呢
Seems like they're just waiting for us to circle back around.
你知道我一直支持你 博伊德
You know I'll follow you anywhere, Boyd.
但人数差了这么多
But it seems to me like it won't pay to go straight at them
还是别冲动的好
when they're casting a shadow this much bigger than ours.
我再试着联♥系♥一下卡尔
I'm gonna try one more time to raise Carl.
看你砍这玩意 丢不丢人
Hey, stop embarrassing yourself, chopping that wood like that. Yep.
卡尔 你去哪了 我们有麻烦了
Carl, where in the hell you been, man? We got trouble.
你居然想知道
Well, wouldn't you like to know.
卡尔
Carl.
卡尔
Carl!
干嘛
What?
不对 不对 我不是卡尔
No! No, I'm not carl!
怎么回事 什么狗屁玩意儿
What the -- shit. God damn this thing!
他说什么鞋的事
I think he said something about shoes.
喂
Hello.
我在说
Yes, so I was saying...
我听不见
No, I can't hear you.
博伊德 是你吗
Boyd? Is that you?
现在给你半小时
Now, I'm gonna give you 30 minutes to be
滚回你半小时之前就该到的地方
where you should have been 30 minutes ago.
博伊德
Boyd?!
操 他妈的什么信♥号♥♥
Damn, this reception is for shit!
丹尼
Danny!
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
你没说有客人要来
You didn't tell me we was expecting guests.
不然我就收拾一下了
I would have cleaned up.
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
法警
Deputy. Heh.
你女朋友传了口信吧
Your girl give you my message?
可是现在不太方便
Thing is, it's just not a good time, though.
不方便也得方便
Well, let's make it a good time.
切尔西 咬他们
Chelsea, sic 'em!
咬他们 切尔西
Sic 'em, chelsea!
告诉你 逼急了
Just so you know, it comes to it,
我先崩这条狗
first one that takes a bullet is this dog.
切尔西 安静
Chelsea! Quiet!
再说了 被控绑♥架♥
Besides, beef for kidnapping --
也比死在这小屋里好
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表