剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
It's a common name.
你是个重刑犯
You're a convicted felon.
你知道吧
You know that, don't you?
所以 你没资格享受
As such, you're not allowed the god-given,
上天赋予美国公民的持枪权
American right of carrying a concealed weapon
上没上子弹都不行
loaded or unloaded.
你说我是逮捕你
Now, am I gonna have to arrest you
还是听你回答我的问题
or are you gonna tell me what I need to know?
好 我回答你的问题
Yeah, I'll tell you what I know.
我知道你欠我个道歉
I know you owe me an apology.
杜威 30万美金就是道歉了吧
Dewey, I believe the $300,000 was the apology.
不 我不是说政♥府♥的
No, I ain't talking 'bout the government.
我是说你的 雷兰·吉文斯的道歉
I'm talking 'bout you, Raylan Givens.
-对不起 -你现在跑来我家
- I'm sorry. - Now, you come here to my place...
什么
What?
我说对不起 杜威
I said I'm sorry, Dewey.
你不准备再揍我一拳吗
You ain't gonna bust my nose again?
你要是再不回答问题
I'm gonna shoot your balls off
我就打掉你的蛋
and feed 'em to the squirrels,
再拿去喂松鼠
you don't tell me what you know.
那个死了的海岸警卫官 我毛都不知道
I don't know shit about no dead coast guard.
那你那个亲戚呢
What about your kin?
也不知道 我不想知道
I don't know about that, either, and I don't want to know.
佛罗里达的克罗家人不是什么好鸟
Them Florida Crowes are bad news.
杜威
Dewey.
我跟你说了我屁都不知道
I told you I don't know shit!
好 别紧张
Okay. Relax.
我相信你
I believe you.
老天
God damn it!
快拿个桶什么的
Get a bucket or something!
迈阿密 佛罗里达
雷兰
Raylan.
瞧瞧你 这位是格雷格·萨特
Look at you. This is Gregg Sutter.
格雷格是你的专职司机
Gregg's gonna be your chauffeur.
司机还是保姆
Chauffeur or babysitter?
听过你许多事情
Heard a lot about you.
肯定没什么好事吧
Nothing good, I trust.
都很有意思
All interesting.
有宝宝的照片吗
Got any baby pictures?
没带身上
Not on me.
给点建议 詹姆斯还是韦德
What do you think? James or Wade?
儿子还是女儿
Boy or girl?
女儿
Girl.
那就韦德吧
I'd go with Wade.
埃尔维斯·曼纽尔·马切多
Elvis Manuel Machado.
他是家族里的打手
He's a family enforcer.
马切多家族是古巴有名的毒贩
Machados are cuban nationals, known drug-smugglers.
可♥卡♥因♥还是大♥麻♥
Cocaine or weed?
蔗糖
Sugar.
古巴非法进口的蔗糖
Yeah, embargoed sugar from Cuba.
运到这 就低价卖♥♥给
Once it's here, they sell it below market
那些小规模的糖果公♥司♥
to low-rent candy companies.
迈克·艾克一元店什么的
You know, like the dollar-store knock-offs of Mike And Ikes.
我知道
Sure.
南佛罗里达的追逃组都在追捕他
Got most of the task force of south florida looking for him right now.
还有一小部分人在追捕迪利·克罗
And a handful running down an associate Dilly Crowe
或是他的一个兄弟
or one of his brothers.
达瑞尔·克罗刚获得假释
Darryl Crowe jr. just got parole.
他被告发两次然后又潜逃了
He reported twice and then absconded from his last known address.
然后我接手
That's where I come in.
然后交给你
That's where you come in.
迪利现在是混的最差的
I'm pretty sure Dilly's the dimmest of the lot,
知道他家多厉害了吧
and that's saying something.
我只在克莱维斯顿的贝尔格莱德见过他
The only time I met him was out near Belglade by Clewiston.
他们偷猎鳄鱼赚外快
They were poaching gators as a sideline.
那天我带走了小达瑞尔
That was the day I picked up Darryl jr.
送他去了斯塔克[佛州立监狱]
And hauled him off to Starke.
现在不是坐牢就是死了吧
I just figured they'd all be locked up or dead by now.
你害怕了吗
You flinched!
才没有
Did not!
你就是害怕了 娘们
You flinched, you little pussy.
达瑞尔
Hey! Darryl!
干嘛 我很忙
What, Dilly? I'm busy.
我找你是来结算下周的货物的
Yeah. A-a-about this, uh, payoff for next week's shipment.
这不用你担心
Yeah. You ain't got to worry about that.
我已经托岛上的人搞定了
I told the island beaner take care of that.
-但是 我们 -我们是谁
- Yeah, well-well, w-we did that, but, uh... - what you mean "We"?
我告诉他不要跟着我
I told him he's not supposed to come with me,
但你了解你兄弟
but you know your brother.
他不会听的
He won't listen to me.
再乱搞狗就满地拉屎了
Danny, that dog shits in the house 'cause of the racket,
我让你俩都吃了
I'm gonna make y'all two eat it!
总 总之 达瑞尔
A-a-anyway, D-Darryl.
我们带着钱去 去找他
So, we go over there with the d-d-d-- with the money.
所有的钱
Yeah, all of it.
他却说 我不干了
And he says, "I'm out."
什么
Excuse me.
对啊 我告诉他蔗糖生意里边
Yeah, I told him that he was the key to the entire
他最关键 他却我说
sugar o-operation, and he says to me,
关我屁事 我 我就开枪了
"Well, I don't give a shit," so I-I shot him.
你打死了他
You killed him?
其实是我
Technically, I did.
丹尼
Danny!
我一动就输了
If I move, I lose.
滚
Danny, get!
和你在西棕榈海滩捅那个篓子一样
This like that mess you caused at Loxahatchee, ain't it, dilly?
对不起 达瑞尔
Come on, Darryl.
尸体在哪
Where's the body?
他们找到尸体 也就找到了子弹
They find the body, they're gonna find your bullets in him.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
尸体在我这
We got the body.
在哪
Where at?
在船上
In the boat.
他想要告发我们
He tried to blow the whistle on us, Darryl.
他会出♥卖♥♥♥我们的
I mean, he was gonna t-turn us in.
-他会拖累整个家族的 -蠢蛋
- Darryl, he was gonna bring down the family. - You're dumb.
太蠢了 蠢到家了
You're dumb. Dumb. Dumb ass!
你跨越州境了
This gonna turn federal.
联邦政♥府♥会干预的
This -- this gonna turn into a federal situation,
后果你俩承担
and when it does, you two are dealing with it.
我会为你俩收尸的
'cause I'll bury you and desi arnaz 'fore
你毁了整个家族
I let you ruin this family!
明白了吗
You understand me?
尸体带给海地人
Now go on, take that body to the Haitian,
给他钱 让他想办法
and pay him to make it disappear.
明白了吗 迪利
You understand me, Dilly?
说话 不然我扇死你
Dilly, say "I understand" 'fore I smack the shit out you.
我知道了
I understand.
你个不动脑子的大傻蛋
You're a dumb, simple, stupid ass!
底特律 密歇根
好了 放下来吧
All right, coming down!
检查证件要很久吧
I guess test them will take too long.
你还不知道吗
You not been paying attention?
现在哪都有眼线
They intercepting everything
卫星 无人机 什么都有
satellites and drones and shit.
来过底特律吗
You ever been to Detroit?
我来过
I have.
我觉得克劳德先生肯定没出过肯塔基州
I don't believe Mr. Crowder's ever been outside Kentucky.
我去过伊♥拉♥克♥ 和底特律很像
Well, I have been to Iraq. It's a lot like detroit,
除了音乐不好听
except you have better music.
你的耳朵怎么了
What happened to your ear?
电风扇
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表