剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
因为你没去过
'Cause you've never been.
我出生在弗吉尼亚海滩
I was born in Virginia Beach.
要不我们顺路去看看你♥爸♥妈
Maybe we ought to swing by there and see your parents.
给他们介绍一下你新男友
You can introduce them to your new boyfriend.
不缺胳膊少腿哟
He got all his parts.
经不起念叨的
Speak of the devil.
联邦法警
U.S. Marshals!
非得给我一下子吗
Got to do me like that for, man?
弗莱明在哪
Where's Fleming?
我他妈怎么知道
How the hell should I know?
他在这个房♥间打过电♥话♥
He made a call from this room.
他不在这
Well, he ain't here.
妈的
Shit.
我来这就是为了找他
He's the only reason I came.
好的
Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
第一次听你说起
Yeah, I heard you the first time.
好
Okay.
你知道克里斯是个混♥蛋♥吗
You ever notice Chris is kind of a dick?
好吧
All right.
他说T.C弗莱明黑了电♥话♥系统
Well, he says T.C. Fleming hacked the phone system,
让人以为是在这打的电♥话♥
made it look like the call came from here.
他可能在任何地方
He could be anywhere.
他14岁就会入侵电♥话♥系统了
Told me he was "Phone phreaking" since he was 14.
真是人生赢家
Sounds like a real winner.
他干的
He do that to your arm,
还是那个傻大个干的
or are you gonna tell me the big, ugly guy there did it?
别听我发牢骚
Don't hear me complaining.
你还没挨够打吗
You ain't tired of getting knocked around?
没有哎
Shit, no.
我是公平交易
I give as good as I get.
但我会告诉你们他在哪
But I will tell you where he is.
我有时给T.C校对网页代码
See, time to time, I do coding for T.C., proof his html.
我很在行
I'm pretty good.
坎普这家伙来的时候态度很不好
This guy Kemp comes in with a shitty attitude,
T.C跟他说我是做饭的
T.C. tells him I make the sandwiches.
那时候我就认定他是个混♥蛋♥
That's when I decided he was an asshole.
奶奶 我跟你说过
Grandma, I told you!
你居然躲在地下室里
Surprised you picked a basement to hide out in.
又没有窗户能跳出去
Got no window to jump out of.
那个贱♥人♥
That bitch.
如果你说的是你的奶奶
Well, if you're talking about grandma,
其实她嘴挺硬的
she's actually kind of a hard-ass.
她说好几个礼拜没见过你了
Told us she hadn't seen you in weeks.
坎迪丝把你给卖♥♥了
It was Candace that gave you up.
走吧
Let's go.
你先请
Up you go.
不行不行 我们拿着这玩意儿
No, no, no. We're gonna hold on to that.
这个能用做武器
This could be used as a weapon.
真不敢相信她出♥卖♥♥♥了我
I can't believe she gave me up.
是我叫你们去救她的
I did send y'all to her rescue.
她说你看不起她的电脑技术
Said you disrespected her computer skills.
哪有什么技术
What skills?
她写的代码烂到家了
She's a shitty coder.
你的腿怎么没的
How'd you lose your leg?
14岁时得了癌症
Cancer when I was 14.
你觉得我会被判多久
How much time you think I'm looking at here?
我不判刑
I don't sentence you.
只送你去监狱
I just take you to jail.
老兄 我真应拿到钱之后
Man, I should have just run off
立马跑路
with that money as soon as i had it.
看看你住的地方
You already went on a shopping spree,
就知道你去商场血拼了
judging by your place.
什么 你说电视什么的吗
What, you mean all the TVs and shit?
不 那些都是赢来的
No, I won all that stuff, man.
《价格猜猜看》吗
"Price is right"?
我是第七个打进电♥话♥的人
I'm caller number seven.
什么
What?
知道吗 电台根本不管那些 他们总说
You know, radio stations that give shit away, and they're like,
"第七个打进电♥话♥的听众将得到一台电视"
"Caller number seven wins a TV"
或者"第九位听众将得到一台车"
or "Caller nine gets a car."
我呢 总是第七个打进电♥话♥
Well, I'm always caller number seven.
"电♥话♥入侵"那套是吗
The "Phone phreaking" thing, huh?
我会拿回你的钱
Hey, you know, I'm gonna get you all your money back.
搞好你的信♥用♥卡♥
I'm gonna fix all your credit cards
只要我有电脑就行
as soon as they let me get to a computer.
你以为拿回本来就是我的东西
You think I'm gonna put a good word in for you,
我就能替你说几句好话吗
you get me back what's already mine?
不知道哎
Well, I don't know.
我教你打进第七个电♥话♥怎么样
Hey, what if I teach you how to be caller number seven?
钱在物证室
Money's in the evidence locker,
他们认为坎普是杀人凶手
and they're looking at that guy Kemp for the murder.
好极了
Great.
阿尔特让我告诉你
Art wanted me to tell you -- uh,
达瑞尔·克罗不能假释
That thing with Darryl Crowe's parole isn't gonna happen.
他姐姐向佛罗里达的法官抗♥议♥
The sister complained to the judge down in Florida.
法官反复申明达瑞尔爱去哪就去哪
Judge reiterated that Darryl's legally free
这是合法的
to move as he pleases.
你不敲个门吗
Don't feel like you have to knock or anything.
要我出去再敲一遍吗
You want me to go back out and knock?
不用 你都进来了
No, you're here now.
抓到你要的人了吗
Did you get your guy?
你知道我抓到了
You know I got my guy.
不错嘛
Well, good.
说完了吧
I guess we're done, then.
今天到这吧
Nice talking to you.
阿尔特
Art...
什么
What?
以后就都这样了吗
Is this the way it's gonna be now?
在你退休前
Now until you retire,
只能听别人给我转达你的意见
getting my orders "per the chief,"
听不到你的直接指示
instead of hearing them from you?
是又怎么样
What if it is?
那我还在这干嘛
Then I don't know what I'm doing here.
我不想受这份罪
I don't need this shit.
让我做接待
Put me on walk-ins?
算了吧 阿尔特
Come on, Art.
雷兰 如果你不喜欢我的工作方式
Raylan, if you don't like the way I'm running things,
随时可以走人
you can always quit.
想得美 我不会走的
Bullshit. I ain't gonna quit.
你得拿我当法警看
You're gonna get back to treating me like a Deputy.
要么就把我调走
Or transfer me.
好
Okay.
我明天就给丹打电♥话♥ 看他能不能接收你
I'll call Dan tomorrow, see if he's got a spot for you.
我没说要去佛罗里达
Oh, I didn't mean Florida.
随便哪儿
I meant anywhere -
只要离开这鬼地方就行
anywhere that gets me out of this bullshit.
越快越好
Sooner the better.
没问题
Okay.
在这之前
Well, I got one or two things preceding
我还有一两件破事要处理
that on my shit-to-do list,
所以你不请自来 说的这件事
so you'll forgive me if I don't process this right now,
我没法立即帮你联♥系♥ 还请原谅
while you're standing here in my office, uninvited.
我还有些假没休
I got some vacation time.
明天我就去佛罗里达看孩子
Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna go down to Florida, see my kid.
等我回来
When I get back...
必须给我一个答案
one or the other.
去看孩子是吧
Going to see your kid, huh?
这次是花自己钱吗
Going on your own dime this time?
不是 老大 广播里赢来的
No, chief. I won it on a radio contest.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表