剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
想说什么就说吧
I feel you all cocked and ready. What's going on?
你发誓真的很顺利
You swear to me it went good?
是你说你不想知道具体细节的
Man, you said you didn't want all the details,
为了保护你宝贝的律师工作
to protect your precious law career.
我只是希望你对我说实话 达瑞尔
I just want you to shoot me straight, Darryl.
这次是真的了
It's real this time.
我们马上就要发了 温蒂
We about to become goddamn rich, Wendy.
还记得那个磷酸矿吗
Remember that phosphate mine?
咱每人都能赚那的一百倍
Multiply that by a hundred. Each.
够好了吗 温蒂·克罗
That straight enough for you, Wendy Crowe?
货还没有到呢 克劳德先生
The shipment isn't even here yet, Mr. Crowder.
墨西哥已经一片混乱了
Mexico was a near disaster,
你现在还要告诉我我们还得再算个人进来
and now you're telling me that we have new partners.
我不该觉得麻烦吗
Am I wrong to find all of this disturbing?
上帝啊
Oh, god.
他们要一份钱
If they want a cut,
那就是一份子 克劳德先生
they're partners, Mr. Crowder.
我们好像也没得选了
Doesn't sound like we have much choice, does it?
到时候见
I'll see you then.
怎么了 货还没到
What? The dope's not there?
快到了
It's on its way.
真好 快到了
Yeah, right, it's on its way.
我们就要接受这些白♥痴♥入伙了吗
We just have to agree to this new gang of idiots' terms, right?
真是的
Jesus christ.
我是温·达菲 236号♥的
Hi, this is Wynn Duffy in 236.
请给我冲壶新咖啡 谢谢
Could you send up another pot of coffee, please?
因为这壶难喝的要死
Because this one tastes like my ass on sunday.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
我们要去哈兰郡
We'll go down to harlan county,
好好谈谈 一切都会好的
we'll play nice, and everything will be fine.
早点休息 明天有的忙
Get some rest. That place can be exhausting.
你怎么知道飞飚的
So, how you know Hot Rod?
他开始扩展业务了
He's been branching out --
和肯塔基州我认识的人有了联♥系♥
linked up with some folks I know in Kentucky.
所以你还休着假就来追线索了
And you thought you'd chase on that lead on your vacation?
其实得到消息的前我是打算去佛罗里达的
Well, I was actually packed for Florida when I got the news.
佛罗里达
Florida?
你看起来不像是喜欢
You don't strike me as a...
海滩的人
beach person.
我女儿在那里
My baby girl's down there.
你都有孩子了
You got a kid?
天哪 生孩子干什么
Jesus. What did you go and do that for?
有 有什么行动计划吗
Hey, w-w-what's the plan?
还没什么动静吗
No one heard nothing yet?
真是 看看这个二人组
Well, shit. Look at this duo.
-真是 -还好吗 米勒
- Shit. - What's up, Miller?
进门都不知道敲门吗
You don't knock no more?
不是特意从监控旁边走的吗
Walked right by the security cameras for you.
看来有人偷懒
Somebody's asleep at the switch.
看来你认识肯塔基的人
I see you know Kentucky.
他有没有给你说他多么喜欢挥铲子
He tell you how he like to swing shovels?
看来你俩给人的印象不怎么好啊
Well, you two must have made quite an impression,
人家现在要直接跟你们老大谈了
because now he wants to talk to the man himself.
真有趣 因为我们也想
Oh, that's funny. So do we.
安全
All clear.
这群缉毒署的跟蟑螂似的到处钻
These D.E.A. boys coming out the woodwork like roaches.
你们说我们也想是什么意思
What did that mean, "So do we"?
意思就是我们也见不到飞飚
That means that we ain't seen Hot Rod in days,
不如你们用点警♥察♥的手段自己找人
so maybe you two should keep doing y'all Constabulating
找到了记得告诉我们一声
and let us know where he's at.
你不是在耍我们吧 杰
You wouldn't lie to us, would you, Jay?
哥们 我们都是小喽啰
Look, man, we foot soldiers.
一天到晚呆在这也就管管自己的事
We been here all day minding our own,
组织里的人我们也很久没联♥系♥了
and we ain't seen the crew in days.
你信吗
You buying any of this?
不信 不过我们可以去别的地方问问
Not one bit, but there's other places we can look.
你在这看好这俩混♥蛋♥
Okay, you sit on these assholes,
别让他们给飞飚通风报信
do not let them call Hot Rod.
我们可不想打草惊蛇
We don't want him getting a heads-up we're coming.
什么事
Help you?
我来找博伊德·克劳德
Yeah, I'm looking for Boyd Crowder.
没听说过
Never heard of him.
我不知道你是耍我还是要保护他
I don't know if you playing me or protecting him,
不过我是他女人的朋友
but I'm a friend of his woman.
我保证 他肯定想见我
I promise you, he will want to see me.
我去问问老板认不认识他
Let me see if the owner knows him.
不用了 迦勒
That won't be necessary, Caleb.
我就是博伊德·克劳德
I'm Boyd Crowder.
请原谅我的朋友迦勒
You'll have to forgive my friend Caleb --
我们是在矿里认识的
we know each other from the mines.
对于一个一直生活在黑暗中的人
A man spends that much time in the dark,
不是很懂得招待客人
customer service ain't one of his strong suits.
要我说 狗是可以训练出来的
My experience, a dog can be trained,
所以我想人也行
a human can, too.
还不知道您叫什么
I didn't get your name, miss...?
叫我罗薇娜就行
Rowena is just fine.
我来这一趟不容易
It's a long way out of my routine to get down here,
也就是说回去也要花时间
which means it's a long way home,
所以我们开门见山吧
so It's best we just get down to brass tacks.
非常乐意
Very well, then.
迦勒 请坐
Caleb? Please.
不管您需要什么 我都乐意效劳
Whatever you need, I'm at your disposal.
很简单
Simple.
每周100克 越纯越好
Once a week, you get me 100 grams, pure as you can.
我拿点提成 剩下的给你的女人
I take a cut, give the rest to your woman.
艾娃想弄海♥洛♥因♥
Ava wants heroin?
看来出乎你的意料啊
Guess you weren't expecting that, huh?
我会适当照顾她
Your girl's fitting to take care of herself,
只要你办好我的事
but first you got to take care of me.
你需要什么
Well, what did you have in mind?
我以前有个同伙叫薇农
I had a partner, woman named Vernon.
和我一起在监狱工作 帮我把货弄进去
Worked with me at the jail, helped me bring shit inside.
她被谋杀了
She was murdered.
一个男人半夜点了她的房♥子
A man set fire to her house in the middle of the night
她就活活烧死在里面了
and let her burn inside.
我要你帮我复仇
You gonna get me my retribution.
我知道我的要求不简单
Look, I know what I'm asking ain't easy --
倒也不是很难
It ain't that so much.
反正这人是自找的
It sounds like this fella has it coming.
我担心的是我还不怎么了解你
It just bothers me that I don't know you,
但是你却比我都了解
and you know a hell of a lot more
我未婚妻的生活
about what my fiance's doing than I do.
你只需要知道
Well, all you need to know,
你要想保护你的女人
you want your woman to be safe,
就得按我说的做
this what has to happen.
你说他们这样对他他什么感受
How you think he feel being treated like that?
像个鞋上讨厌的泥点似的
Like a shit smear on they shoes?
侮辱
Humiliated.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你觉得那个讨人厌的
Why you think that old, tired-ass,
酒鬼米勒为什么在找他
bourbon-soaked has-been Miller's on the hunt?
大家都不在 又来了个
That must by why everybody missing
肯塔基的人 肯定因为这个
and why Kentucky down here.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我不打算再说第二遍
Hey, I ain't gonna tell you guys again.
你说这个缉毒署的小子什么时候才能懂事
When is this little D.E.A. punk gonna learn how to wipe his own ass?
得他爹地允许吧
When daddy says he can.
你不喜欢听实话吗 放羊的
You don't like the truth, do you, whipping boy?
他们什么都不告诉你吧 放羊的
They keep you in the dark, whipping boy?
够了
All right.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表