剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Darryl Crowe Jr.
我听说你特别想见我
Well, I heard you wanted to see me so bad
还开枪打伤我酒保的腿
you shot my bartender in the leg.
顺便说一句 他刚辞职
He just quit, by the way.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah, my apologies.
谢谢你
Well, I appreciate that,
不过我更想听你亲口说
but I'd much rather hear it in person
见个面怎么样
You up for a meet?
太可以了
Shit, yeah.
我和你说 达瑞尔
Here's the thing, Darryl.
见我可以
If you want to meet with me,
但这是最后一次
it's for the last time.
答应我 你和你家里的人
You and whatever's left of your Florida clan agree
去别人地盘上混
to make your fortune in another man's swamp.
可以
All right.
真是三寸不烂之舌
That is a silver tongue.
就知道我找对人了
I know I got a boner.
我从来都不相信朱迪斯的月亮女神什么的
Never could swallow Judith's moon-goddess hippie bullshit.
对我完全行不通
Didn't hold no logic for me,
可偏偏就流行开了
but that's why a magic trick works -
因为你们相信
because you believe it works.
确实在信徒脆弱的心灵中描绘出一幅图画
It does paint a picture of the true believer's weak mind.
无意冒犯 佩妮
No offense, Penny.
没事的
None taken.
我尿尿去
I'm gonna pop a squat.
那些胡言乱语背后还有另一层意思
Still something underneath all the mumbo jumbo.
姑娘们对彼此的态度
The way women treat each other.
比如说为了剩饭干一架
It's like they're fighting over table scraps.
不光是这里
I don't mean just in here.
还有高中的时候
Back in high school -
想着偷汉子
scheming to steal someone else's man,
说人坏话
Talking behind each other's backs.
姑娘们在相互
Girls grow up nipping and s-scratching
勾心斗角中长大
and whupping each other's ass.
所以当男人也对你使坏的时候
It's no wonder when a man does it back...
你不会觉得他过分
We think it's normal.
直到忍♥无可忍♥
Until we don't.
咱差不多都是这么进来的
How most of us ended up in here.
该死 佩妮
Shit, Penny.
走吧 伊娃 我们得离开这里
Come on, Ava. We got to get out of here.
只要离开不超过九十米
Just need to be within 100 yards.
要是窗户没开呢
What if the windows are closed?
这国安局的小玩意儿先进的很
No, this NSA shit is next-level.
能从玻璃后面采集声音的震动
This picks up vibrations off glass.
你还没折腾够我们家人吗
So, you really haven't done enough yet to destroy my family, huh?
我不想和你废话
I'm done talking to you.
你先杀了丹尼
I mean, first you killed Danny.
现在又想给达瑞尔下套
Now you're trying to entrap Darryl?
你是瞎了还是真傻
Are you blind or just stupid?
他为了自己利用了你们
He uses y'all for his personal gain,
你们还站在他那边
yet y'all stand by him.
他是个混♥蛋♥没错
He is an asshole, no doubt,
但他让我拿毒品
but this whole drug-pickup craziness was just
只是为了筹钱给肯德尔请个好律师
his way of trying to raise money for an attorney for Kendal.
要是他真想让肯德尔自♥由♥
If he wants to free Kendal,
说出事实就行了
all he's got to do is tell the truth.
你还真信他会为家庭呕心沥血
Well, you really buy the bullshit he spews about family.
这的确要比承认
I suppose that's easier than to
你也是一伙的要轻松得多
admit the part you played in all this.
相信我 我知道我也有份
Trust me, I know I played a part.
你所做的就是
The part you played
尽管心里不愿意
is smothering that voice in the back of your mind
但就不相信肯德尔是无辜的
that knows Kendal's innocent.
你还没看明白吗
You really haven't even considered the obvious, have you?
我就是个不称职的母亲
The part I played was bad mother.
我辜负了肯德尔 现在他得付出代价了
I failed Kendal, and now he's got to pay the price for it.
你得还手 不然她们会觉得你懦弱
You got to hit back, or they'll see you're weak.
就像电影里演的
Like the movie says,
她们把我们的人送进医院
they put one of ours in the hospital,
我们就送他们的人进太平间
we put one of theirs in the morgue.
这不是演电影
This isn't a movie.
没错
You're right.
她们直接把她送进了太平间
They already put her in the morgue.
-就是她 -好了 走吧
- Right there. - All right, move.
走开
Get out of the way.
等等
Wait, wait.
你们干什么
What are you doing?
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do nothing.
我什么都没干
I didn't do nothing.
你告密了
You snitch?
没有
No.
当然没有
Hell, no.
这太糟糕了 艾娃
This is bad, Ava.
没错
No shit.
杜威
Dewey!
姑娘们 我对你们很生气
I'm mad at you girls.
向警♥察♥告发我
Gave me up to the federals.
但经过今天的遭遇之后
But what I've been through today,
我站在这儿看着你们两个
standing here and seeing you two there so...
那么温柔
soft...
我决定不生你们的气了
I'm set free of my anger.
好吧
Uh, okay!
我不想骗你们
I ain't gonna lie to you.
我杜威·克罗今非昔比了
Dewey Crowe's future ain't what it once was.
我要离开这里
I'm leaving.
又走吗
Again?
是的
Yeah.
我回来拿我的项链和乌龟狗
So I'm here for my necklace and my turtle dog.
乌龟小玩意儿吗
The -- the turtle thing?
我好像放这儿了
I think I have it.
我放哪儿去了
Where do I have it?
等等 你没戴在身上吗
Wait. You don't have it?
杜威 它太吓人了
Well, shit, Dewey, it was creepy.
我把项链送人了
I gave away the necklace.
它们是传家宝 混♥蛋♥
They was family treasures, god damn it!
这他妈又是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
他是谁
Him?
他是常客
He's a loyal customer.
你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
Who the hell are you?
我给了你一件礼物
I give you a gift,
你的责任[肛♥门♥]就是保护好它
the anus is on you to take care of it,
不是让你随手送给哪个猪头
not just give it away to any old dick face happens along.
肛♥门♥
Anus?
没错
Yeah.
你听得懂人话 是吗
You speak English, don't you...
猪头
Dick face?
这是你第二次这么叫我
Yo, that's the second time you said that.
不会再有第三次
Ain't gonna be no third.
短吻鳄牙还给他们
Hand over them gator teeth.
来抢啊
Make me.
怎么了
What's up?
把我的牙还给我
Give me back my teeth!
才不 它们是我的
No! They're mine!
决战时刻
Worldstar!
再见 姑娘们
So long, girls.
你来啦
There he is.
谢谢你能到
I appreciate you coming here,
我们的地盘来
home turf and all.
只是要做个小让步 把一个
Well, it's a small concession to make -- to fire an employee
不该雇的人炒了
I never should have hired in the first place.
看来你我达成共识了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表