剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
but...I'm afraid I'm fresh out of ideas.
克劳家在佛罗里达捞不到钱了
I'm afraid Florida's tapped out for the Crowes.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
你在肯塔基有个表弟叫杜威吗
Do you have a cousin Dewey in Kentucky?
是盖斯特
It's Geist.
喂
Hello?
真的吗
Really?
那就这样了吗
So that's it, then?
还好吧
Everything okay?
不好
No. Everything is not okay.
我告诉艾娃 如果法官是比斯普
I told Ava that I would take care of this,
我就能搞定
that if judge Bishop got the case,
我去威胁他的家人
I would threaten his family.
好啊 应该没问题吧
All right, then. Sounds like a plan.
比斯普没有家人
Bishop doesn't have a family.
她应该算个天才了
Well, for one thing, she's a genius.
那是当然
No doubt.
我没开玩笑
No, I'm kind of serious.
她能自己脱裤子
I saw her take her booty off,
还总是盯着手看
and she was just staring at her hand,
好像在思考
like really thinking about it.
你能相信你女儿这么聪明吗
Can you believe you made something so cute?
慢慢相信了
I'm starting to see it.
说实话 刚生出来那会
You got to admit, the first couple of hours,
她样子挺滑稽的
she was kind of funny-looking.
那会我们不都挺滑稽的吗
Well, yeah. We all look pretty funny at that point.
你不是 我觉得你肯定美若天仙
No. Not you. I bet you were gorgeous from the jump.
得哄她睡觉了
I better get her back to ben.
好吧
Okay.
你最近能来迈阿密看我俩吗
You thinking about coming down to Miami to visit us anytime soon?
我尽快
Soon as I can.
不用着急 我俩都没事
Well, no pressure, 'cause we're fine.
我知道
I know you are.
不过你来陪陪她也挺好的
It'd just be really nice for you to spend some time with her.
我保证
I promise.
晚安了 姑娘们
Good night, ladies.
晚安 雷兰
Good night, Raylan.
跟爸比说晚安
Say good night to daddy.
帕克斯顿宅邸
不好意思 这么晚打扰您
I'm sorry to disturb you this late at night,
我想找帕克斯顿先生谈谈
but I need to have a word with Mr. Paxton.
他在家吗
Is he here?
请问您是
And who may I say is asking?
博伊德·克劳德
Boyd Crowder.
要用棺材吗 克劳德先生
You need a casket, Mr. Corwder?
早晚都要用的
Won't we all eventually?
这是细刨花棺材
That's an excelsior.
最上等的 皇上用的
Top of the line, fit for a king.
玛拉 亲爱的 我跟你说过他 博伊德·克劳德
Mara, honey, you remember me telling you all about Boyd Crowder.
克劳德先生 这是我妻子玛拉
Mr. Crowder, this is my wife, Mara.
尊夫人貌美如花
Well, my compliments.
你回去吧 亲爱的
That's all for now, sugar.
-钱 -什么
- Money. - Excuse me?
你可能要问她嫁我图什么
In case you're wondering what she sees in me.
虽然最近她好像真的爱上我了
Though lately I think her affections are growing.
听口音
Well, judging by her accent,
她不是西弗吉尼亚的吧
I take it she's not from West Virginia.
我送走了芭芭拉之后
After I buried dear Barbara -- who,
说实话 这种细刨花棺材
by the way, is very comfortable inside
她躺着肯定舒服
one of those inside one of those excelsiors --
我很寂寞
I was lonely.
我在网上遇到了玛拉
Mara and I found each other online.
她是个拉脱维亚的医生
She was a doctor in Latvia.
现在在这边做入殓师
Now she's helping prepare the bodies for burial.
她有学问 人很好
She is well-read, of good cheer,
要是让我选个死法
And if I have any choice in how I shuffle off this mortal coil,
就让我♥干♥她把自己干♥死♥吧
I pray it's while I'm banging her from behind.
既然我们都在恋爱
Well, being in love with a woman,
你也能理解我想见未婚妻的心情吧
you must understand how much I want to be reunited with mine.
我猜你来这
I take it you're here because
是因为艾娃的法官是我朋友比斯普
my good friend judge Bishop has Ava's case.
你买♥♥不通他
You couldn't buy him,
就想买♥♥通我 多少钱
so now you're trying to buy me. How much?
30万
$300,000.
现在没有
I don't have it on me now,
不过一周内可以筹齐
but I can get it to you in a week's time.
终于走到这步了
So, we are finally here at last, hmm?
真是感激涕零
It feels almost gratifying.
什么
I beg your pardon?
你 跪在我面前
You, here, on your knees.
只是打个比方
metaphorically speaking.
让我感激涕零
Like I said, it's almost gratifying.
但是你得求我
But I need to see you beg.
求您了
Please?
帕克斯顿先生
Mr. Paxton?
我不要你的钱 克劳德
I don't need your money, Mr. Crowder.
我有钱
I got my own.
你真以为
Did you really think that
我会被你这种下三滥扳倒吗
I would let a lowlife piece of shit turn the tables on me?
规则不是这样的
That's not how it's done in our world.
既然我也在恋爱
Now, as a man who's also in love,
我就给你一次机会
I would make you a one-time offer.
我给穆尼警长打电♥话♥
I will call Sheriff Mooney.
叫比斯普法官来见证
I will get judge Bishop to witness.
你要在他俩面前宣誓
And you will make a sworn statement
说德尔略是你杀的
saying that it was you who murdered poor Mr. Delroy
是你逼艾娃处理掉尸体的
and forced Ava to move the remains.
你要是这么做
Now, if you can do that,
我保证针对她的指控马上撤销
I'll make the case against her disappear right away.
和我想的一样
This is just as I figured.
不可能的
It won't happen.
因为你我都知道
Because we both know
你没那么爱你那个白种垃圾未婚妻
you don't love your white-trash fiancee that much.
他的头受伤了
I think he wounded his head.
你杀了他
You killed him.
你做出的医学鉴定吗
Is that your medical opinion?
我不是个暴♥力♥的人
Now, normally, I'm not a violent man.
但我实在走投无路了
But my back's against the wall.
现在很简单
Now, this situation here's pretty simple.
是我杀两个人
We could have a double homicide,
还是我把钱给你
or I could pay you what I was gonna pay him
你去给拉脱维亚的亲戚们买♥♥个大房♥子
and you can buy a big house for all your relatives in Latvia.
你要给他多少
How much were you gonna pay him?
10万
$100,000.
我就说有人入室抢劫
I'll tell them it was a burglar.
我不相信你怎么办
Well, what if I said I don't believe you?
我怎么说不重要
Whatever I say doesn't matter.
你有两个选择
You have two choices.
杀了我 或是赶紧走
Either you kill me or you leave now.
没关系 宝贝 我能照顾你
It's okay, baby. I'll take care of you.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表