剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
什么
What's that?
只是说声"你们好吗"
Just said, "How you doing?"
我认识你吗
I know you?
我是联邦法警雷兰·吉文斯
I'm deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens.
我是理查德·金宝博士
Well, I'm Dr. Richard Kimble.
电影《亡命天涯》中著名角色
你们都挺好的吧
So, you're all doing okay, then?
是的
Yeah.
我们快迟到了
We're -- we're just running a little late,
所以如果你不介意的话
so if you don't mind...
祝你们愉快
Have a good one.
也祝你愉快
Yeah, you, too.
继续替天行道吧
Keep doing the lord's work.
你是T.C·弗莱明吗
T.C. Fleming?
我是联邦法警雷兰·吉文斯
Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens.
我想问你几个问题
I want to ask you a few questions.
我真的很忙
Yeah, I'm real busy.
你都不问问是什么问题吗
You didn't ask about what.
明天我去你办公室怎么样
How about I just come down to your office tomorrow?
我现在进来怎么样 我们谈谈
How about I come in now -- we talk about it?
怎么 你就这么进来了吗
What, are you just gonna come in like that?
好吧 伙计 随你了
Okay, dude, whatever.
你好像有点紧张啊
Seem a bit jumpy.
你跟我刚才在楼下碰到的那个混♥蛋♥
Got anything to do with that asshole
有什么关系吗
I just ran into downstairs?
工作的事
Work emergency.
马上要变成维护民权的事了
About to become a civil-rights emergency,
你刚才就这么不请自来了
you just coming in here uninvited.
你想给我来个体腔检查吗
You want to do a body-cavity search while you're at it?
我想问你给查尔斯·门罗做的那个网站的事
I want to ask you about the website you ran for Charles Monroe.
但现在我觉得你应该跟我走一趟
But now I'm thinking maybe you ought to come with me.
我靠
Holy shit!
我靠
Well, shit.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你再说一遍 那家伙有几条腿
How many legs this guy have, again?
就一条
Just the one.
加上他的假肢
Plus the prosthetic he took with.
当他跳出窗外的时候
When he jumped out the window,
其实是在逃离谋杀现场
thus escaping the scene of a murder.
他出奇的灵活
He was surprisingly fleet.
你在楼梯上遇到的那家伙呢
What about the guy from the stairs?
他怎么了
What about him?
你觉得跟他有关吗
You think he was involved?
肯定
Sure.
-当然 -一个人间蒸发的独腿电脑怪咖
- Why not? - Between the one-legged evaporating
加上今早偶遇的家伙
computer nerd and the walk-in this morning,
你还真是忙啊
you're on fire today.
阿尔特怎么没在这儿训我
How is it Art's not in here giving me shit on this?
真是想不通他怎么会放过这个机会
Hard for me to fathom his passing the opportunity.
那个网页上不再是关闭通知了
Shutdown notice isn't on the site anymore.
弗莱明替换了一条指向他博客的链接
Fleming replaced it with a link to his blog --
标题又粗又大
a big, bold post about
介绍他是怎么玩弄法警的
how he just made this marshal his bitch.
我玩弄了美国法警
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
不 蒂姆和我去调查独腿男
No. Tim and I'll go after hop along.
你看看能不能查查楼梯上碰到的那家伙
You see if you can run down the asshole from the stairwell.
这家伙把他的腿扔出窗外 跳了出去
Guy threw his leg out the window, jumped out,
然后顺着灯杆爬下去
and then slid down a light pole,
还对我比中指
and then gave me the bird.
来吧
Come on.
我喜欢这家伙
I love this guy.
让我去抓他吧
Let me catch him.
这次不行 雷兰
Not this time, Raylan.
又是署长说的吗
Is this "Per the chief"?
你在想什么
What do you think?
查你该查的人去
Catch up with your boy,
砸门之前给你打电♥话♥
we'll give you a call before we bust down the door.
好吧 我会乖乖坐在这里的
Sure, I'll be right here on the edge of my seat.
-喂 你是叫克里斯对吧 -对
- Hey, uh -- uh...Chris, right? - Yeah.
有没有方法能让我回复T.C的博客
Is there any way to put a reply on T.C.'s blog?
不是吧
God, no.
几十年前就有这技术了
Technology to reply to a post is Decades away.
我玩弄了美国法警
我玩弄了美国法警
你好 艾莉森
Hello, Alison.
被停职了
Suspended?
为什么
Why?
温蒂·克罗
Wendy Crowe?
以为他们早走了呢
Thought they'd be gone by now.
所以你真的拿到那么多钱了
So, you really got all that money?
你还是信了吧
You best believe it.
飞飚可真是有钱
Well, I guess old Hot Rod must be in quite a state.
这都不算什么呢
He's seen better days.
完了吗
That's it?
这就是你想说的
That's all you got to say?
没打算用你那三寸不烂之舌
Not gonna use that silver tongue of yours,
说出一条活路吗吗
try and talk your way out of this?
一位智者曾经说过
A wise man once said,
死亡不就是凌乱风中
"What is it to die but to stand
熔化在阳光下而已吗
naked in the wind and to melt into the sun."
什么样的生命也就一种结局而已
life we chose only ends one way.
我早都看开了
I been at peace with that for a very long time now.
你要记住
Well, just so long as you know,
是我送你走向结局
I'm the man bringing you that peace.
我倒记得你给我送过半打啤酒
Well, I remember when you used to bring me a six-pack of beer.
我们曾经是好兄弟 约翰尼
Things weren't always this ugly between us, johnny.
看来我们留下的是不一样的记忆
I guess we remember things different.
记得珍娜·赖特吗
Well, what about Jenna Wright?
我记得在高中你疯狂的迷恋过她
I remember you crushing on her pretty hard in high school,
所以我退出来成全你俩
and I went out of my way to set that up.
确实如此
Yeah, you did.
然后你就和她睡了
And then you slept with her.
你俩只能亲个嘴又不是我的错
Well, it wasn't my fault you could only get to first base.
你就退出了两周时间
You only gave me two weeks.
我说过
Well, like I said,
你没法进一步发展不是我的错
it wasn't my fault you could only get to first base.
好吧 那我在上你的未婚妻之前
Well, then, I will be sure to wait two weeks
也一定等上两周
before I play ball with your beautiful fiance.
好吧 这种家丑
Well, I guess there's something
还是不要外扬了
to be said for keeping it in the family.
看来我们要带上你了
Guess we are going with you.
你想怎么样处理他都行
He is yours to do with as you please,
只要你不在国境这边杀掉他
as long as he is not killed on this side of the border.
明白
I understand.
我不是闹着玩的
I cannot stress that last part enough.
美国人死在墨西哥会给我们惹麻烦
Dead Americans in Mexico creates a problem for us.
成了这个局面很遗憾
I'm sorry things did not work out.
应该没我遗憾吧
Not as sorry as I am.
那女人查看了所有有我名字的案子
Woman looked up every court case my name appeared in,
画了张行为不检模式图
mapping out a "Pattern of misconduct."
然后她找出个鸡毛蒜皮的案子
and then she pulled out some chickenshit
五年前的逮捕 后来被翻案了
pot arrest from five years back -- got overturned.
然后就是你了
Then there's you.
我怎么了
Me?
情形对咱俩很不利
It doesn't look good, you and me,
尤其是在你去那
especially after you went down there
给丹尼·克罗的脸上来了一拳之后
and punched Danny Crowe in the face.
那是蕾切尔
That was Rachel.
不是我
That was not me.
那你至少应该时候跟我上司说一声
Well, then you should call my boss and let her know.
那就完全不同了
I'm sure that'll make all the difference.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表