剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Why was he alone, Raylan?
他是署长 却没有支援吗
Chief Deputy-- no backup?
他...
He was--
为什么你不在那
And why weren't you there?
等等...
Now wait--
一个好人在医院躺着
A good man is in the hospital,
我并不是说躺在那的人该是你 雷兰
and I'm not saying it should be you, Raylan.
我 我只想知道
I-- I just want to know
你为什么不在你该在的地方
why you weren't where you were supposed to be.
放射科医生请至核磁共振室
Any available radiologist to MRI.
德瓦古恩医生请至病理科室
Dr. Delvaughn to pathology.
德瓦古恩医生请至病理科室
Dr. Delvaughn to pathology.
通知你一下 后面五条街
These back five rows, we're gonna need sealed off,
我们会封锁起来
just to let you know.
好的 没问题
Okay, no problem.
这位是莱斯丽·穆勒 这位是杰·帕特尔医生
Leslie Mullen, Dr. Jay Patel.
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
穆勒太太
Mrs. Mullen, uh--
我丈夫还活着吗
Is my husband alive?
活着
Yes.
他的情况很危险
He's extremely critical.
穆勒太太这边请
Um...please, Mrs. Mullen--
去我办公室单独说
my office will give us some privacy.
他能挺过去吗
Is he gonna make it?
他失了很多血
He lost a lot of blood.
必须得穿着抗休克压力裤
They had to put those antishock compression pants on him--
来保持住他的血压
keep his pressure from bottoming out.
他神志清醒吗
He conscious?
他在救护车上失去知觉了
He went out in the ambulance.
至今还没醒过来
Hasn't opened his eyes since.
那他没告诉急救人员
I don't suppose he thought to tell the EMTs
是谁打伤他的吧
who did this to him.
艾莉森怎么样
What about Alison?
她看见什么了吗
She see anything?
她吓坏了
She's pretty shook up.
她看没看见什么
She see anything or not?
她还什么都没看见
He had her on the floor
署长就把她推倒在地了
before she knew there was anything to see.
到外面去说
Let's play this out.
你觉得是达瑞尔·克罗伺机报复吗
You think it was Darryl Crowe looking for payback?
还有别的可能吗
What's the alternative?
阿尔特不久前朝希欧·托尼开了一枪
Art did shoot Theo Tonin not so long ago.
德鲁·汤普森掉下来30年了
30 years after Drew Thompson did that,
都还值得人们拼命
he was still mad enough to drop bodies about it.
好消息是 要是我们想审问希欧
Well, the good news is, if we want to question Theo,
他可不难找
he ain't hard to find.
达瑞尔呢
How about Darryl?
我们还在找
We're looking.
州警去了妓院
KSP went by Audry's.
那里关门停业了
Place was shut down.
这就对了
Well, there you go.
他没开枪的话逃什么
Why's he run, he ain't the shooter?
想想他打哪来
I imagine where he's from,
就算被警♥察♥怀疑也不想被抓
even suspected cop shooters don't tend to get arrested.
是啊 但他怎么知道自己是嫌疑犯
Yeah, but how's a man even know he's a suspect?
不用想都知道他嫌疑最大
Well, doesn't take a genius to know he'll be top of our list.
法警杀了他弟弟 第二天
Day after a marshal kills his brother,
就有人向署长开枪
somebody takes a shot at the chief.
报纸上全是阿尔特的事
Art's face is all over the news.
你是说虽然不是他干的
You saying you think he ran
但他还是逃跑了
even though it wasn't him that did it?
我是说至少考虑一下这种可能性
I'm saying we have to consider it.
好吧 我考虑完了
All right, I've considered it.
不管事实如何 都不是你说了算的
Whatever it is, it's not your call to make.
艾德·柯克兰 底特律的署长
Ed Kirkland, Detroit chief,
他会来组织调查
he's coming in to head up the investigation,
暂时管理法警署
run the office for the time being.
有道理 他和阿尔特交情也不浅
Makes sense. He and Art go back.
而且也和托尼家族也打过交道
He also goes back with the Tonins,
也就是说他可能首先想到希欧
which means Theo will probably be his first instinct.
那就听他的呗
So we follow his lead.
华♥莱♥士♥医生请到手术室
Dr. Wallace to the O.R.
华♥莱♥士♥医生请到手术室
Dr. Wallace to the O.R.
不到一小时柯克兰就要到了
Kirkland's due within the hour,
之后我们能做的可就不多了
after that, our options shrink.
那你想怎么做
You talking about any particular option?
我在考虑我们在外面
The one where we catch up with Darryl --
和达瑞尔见个面
out in the wild world.
-你真支持这样做 -是阿尔特支持
- You'd be on board for that? - It's Art.
你觉得他会同意这么做
You think that's what he would want?
我觉得他会为我们这样做的
I think he'd do it for us.
恕我直言 蒂姆
All due respect, Tim,
我觉得你对阿尔特的了解可能不如我深
I don't think you know Art as well as I do.
我得去向皮克先生和达菲先生解释
I got to go explain to Mr. Picker and Mr. Duffy
为什么弄丢了一半的货
how we come to lose half that shipment.
我们没弄丢
we didn't lose it.
这样啊 那我会告诉他们的
Well, I'll make sure to tell them that.
我不在的时候
And while I'm gone...
我希望你把货藏起来
I want you to hide that dope.
-藏哪里 -我不知道
- Where? - I don't know.
也不想知道
And I don't want to know.
那算是我的保险吧
It's gonna be my insurance.
什么保险
Insurance for what?
我能活着回来的保险
For walking out of that hotel room.
真是的 博伊德 你要是这么担心回不来
Christ, Boyd, if you're that worried about walking out,
那干嘛还要去
why even walk in?
因为拖拖拉拉不是我的风格
Because procrastination has never been a part of my nature.
那至少带上我们一起去
Well, at least take us with you.
博伊德 他们想惹事吗
Shit, Boyd, they want a war?
咱就把他们都撂倒
We'll stack 'em up like cordwood.
说的没错
Goddamn right.
孩子 我派你干了那么多事
Son, after everything i've asked you to do,
真高兴你们对我还这么忠诚
I appreciate the sentiment,
可这次是我一个人的事
but this one's on me.
但我要你向我保证
But I need you to promise me
如果这次搞砸了
that if this don't go my way --
我是说如果
if this don't go my way --
你一定要帮我照顾伊娃
that you will take care of Ava
也就是满足那个护士的一切要求
by giving that nurse everything she needs.
当然 博伊德
Course, Boyd.
但你没必要去的
But you ain't got to do this...
去把货藏起来
Just hide the dope.
我说的藏
But when I say "hide it,"
是要藏得连上帝也找不到
I want you to hide it so God can't even find it.
去吧
Now get out of here.
走吧
Go on.
记住你对我的承诺
And remember what you promised.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没想吵醒你
I didn't mean to wake you.
不是你
You didn't.
需要弄点有助睡眠的东西吗
You want me to get you something to help you sleep?
他们给我的安定都够放倒一头犀牛了
Emts gave me enough lorazepam to kill a rhino,
可我眼都合不上
didn't even make my eyelids heavy.
他们显然不了解你的耐药性
Well, they didn't know to account for your tolerance.
我还得在这待多久
How long am I gonna have to stay here?
他们没跟你说吗
They didn't walk you through this?
也许有吧
Uh, they might have.
只是当时什么也没听进去
I don't think I'm retaining much at the moment.
今晚我们人手不够
Tonight, we don't have enough manpower
只有在这里才能保证你的安全
to protect you anywhere but here.
明天一早 其它警区的法警就
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表