剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
我11岁就会了
Known how since I was 11.
枪呢
How about the gun?
哪儿来的
Where did you get that?
维斯奎兹先生 我想确保录音能表明
Mr. Vasquez, I want to make sure the record reflects that
尽管我的当事人所陈述的
although my client is making this statement
有悖于律师建议
against the advice of counsel --
瓦格纳先生 我们已经讨论过了
Mr. Wagner, we've been over this.
尽管这样 辩护律师希望国家能
Counsel nonetheless expects the state
考虑他在起诉和判决阶段
to take his voluntary cooperation into account
配合调查的行为
during charging and sentencing phases.
可以
Noted.
肯德尔 请继续
Kendal, please -- continue.
我问到了 哪儿来的枪
I asked, uh, where you got the gun.
我舅舅丹尼的
It was my uncle Danny's.
他给我枪
Figured he'd want me to have it
是觉得自己不能保护我了
Now he wasn't gonna be around to protect me.
为什么带着枪
Why did you bring it with you?
你说你只是去和布兰德女士谈谈
You said you were there only to talk to Ms. Brander.
为什么觉得有必要带上武器
Why'd you feel necessity to be armed?
警♥察♥们骚扰我们家好多年了
Law's been hounding my family for years.
他们不在意我们什么都没做过
They don't care we ain't done nothing.
他们好像觉得这个世界
Just like they think the world'd be
没有我们会更好
better off without us.
现在他们把我舅舅丹尼像抓狗似的拿下了
Now they went and put my uncle Danny down like a dog.
他们迟早也要这么对我
Matter of time before they come to me the same way.
我只是想准备好
I just wanted to be ready --
保护妈妈 自己
protect my mom, me.
当你到布兰德女士的家时发生了什么
What happened when you arrived at Ms. Brander's building?
走到门前
Go up to the door,
跟平常一样
just like that other time I came to see her.
只是这次 我刚按铃
Only, this time, when I reached out to ring the bell,
门就开了
the door started to open,
就像是自己打开的一样
like, all on its own.
你认出穆勒警长了吗
Did you recognize Chief Mullen?
我只看见他腰带上的星星
All I saw was the star on his belt --
跟杀死丹尼的人一样
same kind as on the man who killed Danny.
我以为同一个人也来杀我了
Thought maybe it was the same man there for me,
想把我跟舅舅一起杀了
looking to bury me beside my uncle.
所以我拿出了枪
So I put my hand on my gun, just to be ready.
就是以防万一
You know, just in case.
但我不想开枪
But I wasn't gonna do anything.
但是戴着星星的那个男人
But the man with the star,
他看到我很吃惊
he gets surprised seeing me out there --
拔出枪
goes to draw himself.
我不确定谁先开的枪
I'm not sure which one of us fired first.
因为一切都发生的太快了
'Cause, like I said, it all happened so fast.
我只知道我不想伤害任何人
All I know is, I didn't want to hurt anybody.
我只是不想死
I just didn't want to die --
留我妈妈一人活着
leave my mama all alone.
你敢回来可真是胆大包天啊
I got to say, you got some real balls coming back in here.
皮克先生
Mr. Picker.
就算我们今天不谈
Well, if we don't have this conversation today,
总有一天我们会谈谈的
we're gonna have it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
不出意外的话 皮克先生
And all things being equal, Mr. Picker,
我们今天就能完事了
I'd rather just get 'er done.
你之前是不是讲到
I believe you were at the point
为什么要留你条命
where you were explaining why you should live.
如果我没记错的话
Ah. And if my memory serves,
我是要抽烟来着
I was about to have a cigarette.
现在
Now...
恕我直言 霍尔女士
All due respect, Mrs. Hale...
我相信
I don't believe it's you...
我不欠你任何解释
I owe an explanation to.
还有达菲先生
And, Mr. Duffy...
我很抱歉我们的生意砸了
I apologize for the failures of our business endeavors.
虽然砸了
But that being said,
我绝不会求你饶我一命
there ain't no way in hell I'm gonna beg you for my life.
但我确实欠你的
But you are owed something.
所以不如我给你四分之一的货
So what say I give you half of my half of the shipment
然后我们各走各的路
and we go our separate ways?
-我们不需要这个人 -安静
- We don't need this guy. - Quiet.
我损失太多了 博伊德
I'm real low, Boyd.
一半的一半太少了
half of half doesn't make me whole.
我明白
I understand.
我们在墨西哥的朋友对在沙漠里
Our friends in Mexico are furious about the bullshit
发生的操蛋事大发雷霆
that happened in the desert.
我要你闭嘴
I need you to be quiet.
他们差点派突击队过去
They're this close to sending a goddamn hit squad up here.
我要你住嘴
I need you to stop.
我说我们把博伊德·克劳德斩首
I say we put Boyd Crowder's head in a goddamn box!
-皮克先生 -温
- Mr. Picker! - Wynn.
想抽根烟吗 皮克先生
You want a cigarette, Mr. Picker?
你好像很紧张
You seem awful nervous.
我一点都不紧张
My nerves are fine.
你确定
Well...are you sure?
因为尼古丁可是强效弛缓药
'cause nicotine can be a powerful relaxant.
这玩意能害死你
Shit'll kill you.
在你们耳边响起的那声
That ringing in your ears --
是两盎司炸♥药♥加上十秒计时器
that's 2 ounces of emulex on a 10-second timer.
别看我没什么文化
Now, I may not know a lot about a lot of things,
但我知道怎么把人炸飞
but I do know how to blow shit up.
提议不变 达菲先生
Now, my offer still stands, Mr. Duffy --
一半的一半
half of my half.
迈克 把门关上
Mike. Lock the door.
立刻
Now.
长官
Sir?
关上门吧
Mind shutting that door?
你这就走了吗
You leaving us already?
是的 我们现在有枪击案的供词了
Yeah, now that we got a confession on the shooting,
局长想让我回到北边
Director wants me back north.
还要管自己的法警署呢
Got my own office to run.
如果你能随时向我更新通缉犯
I'd appreciate if you'd keep me in the loop on Art and,
和他状态的情况 不胜感激
you know, his condition.
没问题
'Course.
一有消息
I'll be in touch as soon as
我就马上通知你
there's something to be in touch about.
知道派谁来接任署长吗
Any idea who they're sending here to take your place?
不派人来
They're not.
身为署长
As you know, as chiefs,
自己没能力继续做下去时
we have to set aside recommendations in the event
我们不考虑别人推荐的人选
we ever become incapacitated.
总署长支持
Director's inclined to agree
阿尔特的选择
with Art's choice for interim chief.
他选了谁
Which is whom?
他没告诉你吗
He didn't tell you?
告诉什么
Tell me what?
机密通讯
蕾切尔·布鲁克斯接任署长
恭喜
Congratulations.
你如愿了 达瑞尔
You got it, Darryl.
怎么说
How's that?
你想跟我单独谈谈
Well, you wanted this to come down to you and me.
现在有机会了
Now you got it.
你没权利跟我这么说话
You ain't got no right to talk to me like that.
我刚死了个弟弟 还没缓过来
I'm a grieving man fresh off putting my brother in the ground.
还有个要进感化院的弟弟
I got another on the way to juvie.
是外甥吧
You mean "nephew."
还有个随时会失控的妹妹
And a sister I need to keep from losing her damn mind.
你想跟我忆苦吗
You gonna tell me your sad story?
我给你回忆一个吧
Let me tell you a different one.
我说是你去了艾莉森那
Let me tell you the story of how you went to Alison's,
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表