剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
In the morning, though, deputies will start arriving
会陆续到达
from other districts.
我们会指派几个人送你去旅馆
We'll detail a few to take you to a hotel.
那我要在那旅馆待多久呢
And then how long will I be there?
直到找到凶手 或者确认目标不是你为止
Till we find the shooter or establish you weren't the target.
-你去看他了吗 -他还在抢救中
- Did you see him? - He's still in surgery.
-抱歉 雷兰 -你不必道歉
- I'm sorry, Raylan. - You have nothing to be sorry for.
再睡一会儿吧
Try to get some sleep.
布兰德女士怎么样了
How's Ms. Brander?
她还好
She's all right.
她在休息
She's resting.
她是个不错的年轻姑娘
She seems like a fine young woman.
长官 我希望加入对小达瑞尔·克罗的搜捕
Sir, I'd like to join the manhunt for Darryl Crowe Jr.
我了解他 了解他的家族
I know him, I know the family,
我了解他可能躲藏的地区
I know the area he's likely holed up.
我觉得搜捕的人手已经够了
I think we got enough bodies on that manhunt,
加上还有当地警力支援
plus local P.D. supplementing.
我认为他们也了解那个地区
I imagine they know the area, as well.
不 法警 我需要你留在这里协助我
No, deputy, I need you to stay here, be my right hand --
帮我了解情况
help me get the lay of the land.
当助手吗
Right-hand man?
是的 我们的首要任务
Yeah. Our first order of business --
调查托宁
We go at Tonin.
他可能联♥系♥外界的
We establish all the ways
所有途径 我们都布置了人员
he could've been in contact with the outside world
跟他可能的中间人都谈了话
and talk to anyone he could've used as a go-between.
有意思
Funny.
你说什么
Excuse me?
阿尔特有一次得到梅肯去
Oh, Art had to fly to Macon once,
帮忙管佐治亚州中区
babysit the Georgia middle district
因为他们的署长被停职了
while their chief was suspended.
对 洛克林
Yeah, Loughlin.
嗯 他黑白两道都沾了
Yeah, he got busted for double dipping.
是的
Yeah.
阿尔特说临时领导的首要任务
Art said the top priority for an interim chief
就是控制办公室里的问题少年
is to rein in the office problem child.
而最有效的方法
Best way he knew to do that was
就是别让他溜出自己视线
keep the guy where he could see him,
跟他说让他做助手
tell him he's your right-hand man.
好吧 法警 说得好
All right, deputy. Fair enough.
那我就有话直说吧
I'll be straight with you.
是的 我要让你在我身边 我好盯着你
Yes, I need to keep you close so I can keep an eye on you.
我担心如果让你参加调查
I'm concerned that your participation in this investigation --
可能会妨碍将来的起诉
that it may jeopardize a future prosecution.
这什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
好了 法警 说完了
All right, deputy, we're done.
那我也有话直说吧 警长
Allow me to be straight with you, chief.
我们让这个人跑掉
We lose the guy who did this
是因为你不让我做自己的工作
'cause you kept me from doing my Job,
这要怪你
that's gonna be on you.
有问题吗
Problem?
希欧招了
Theo gave it up.
招什么了
Gave what up?
说他下令袭击阿尔特
Says he ordered the hit on
以报复他抓了自己
Art as payback for bringing him in.
他签字宣称是自己干的
Signed the affidavit swearing to it.
天呐
Aw, geez.
还有更棒的 他愿意指证枪手
It gets better. He's willing to finger the shooter.
我未婚妻的结婚戒指
My fiance's wedding ring.
他没问题
He's clean.
你确定吗
You sure?
迈克说他没问题
Mikey says he's clean,
那他就没问题
he's clean.
再检查他一遍
Check him again.
随便了
Whatever.
我算看出来了
Well, I guess there's no question about
这里谁说了算
who's calling the shots.
你不用操心我们的社会等级
Our social hierarchy is the least of your concerns.
如果你们是想找我那把
Well, if you're looking for the beretta
通常别在后腰上的伯莱塔手♥枪♥的话
I usually keep in the small of my back,
我决定把它留在
I decided to leave it at...
家里
home.
我觉得我可能会被搜身
I figured I might get frisked.
不想冒险失去那把枪
Didn't want to take a chance on it going missing.
那可是我从阿富汗带回来的
I brought that piece back with me from the desert.
这是什么
What's this?
不太好的习惯
My abiding shame.
我不知道你还抽烟 克劳德先生
I didn't know you smoked, Mr. Crowder.
我最近的焦虑让我开始质疑
Well, my recent anxiety has made me question
为什么我要戒烟
why I ever gave it up.
我发现咱们这儿有张新面孔啊
I see we have a new face in our crowd.
坐吧 博伊德
Have a seat, Boyd.
要坐在什么特定的位置吗
Any place in particular?
坐那儿就行
There will be fine.
那你想解释一下
So, you want to explain
你的法警朋友是怎么
how your buddy the marshal came to
扣了我们一半货物的吗
seize half our shipment?
那货又不在我手里
Well, seeing how it wasn't in my possession,
你应该问小达瑞尔·克罗去
I think that's more of a question for Darryl Crowe Jr.
他在哪
And where is he?
不知道
I can't say.
但换了我也会逃命的
But if I were him, I'd be running for my life.
你听说昨晚有人枪击了署长吗
You heard somebody shot the Chief Marshal last night?
你觉得是达瑞尔干的吗
And you think it's Darryl?
不知道
I don't know.
我不在场
I wasn't there.
但要我说
But if I was a betting man --
既然在这里的是你 博伊德
Since you are the one who's here at the moment, Boyd,
为什么不替达瑞尔辩解一下呢
why don't you explain on Darryl's behalf?
皮克先生 我这辈子
Mr. Picker, the only explaining
只在我妈妈抓住我
I've ever done in my life
违反宵禁时辩解过
was to my mama when she caught me sneaking in after my curfew.
你又不是我妈妈
And you ain't my mama.
但我还是简单回答一下吧
But I'll indulge you with a short answer to your question.
烂事总会发生 皮克先生
Shit happens, Mr. Picker.
另一半货呢
What about the other half?
有时也有好事
Sometimes it don't.
货在哪
Where is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean exactly by you don't know?
皮克先生 我的意思是
Well, Mr. Picker, what I mean is...
如果我死在这里
if I die in this hotel room,
就相当于你决定
It'll be like you decided to bury
用剩下的货给我陪葬
the rest of that dope right alongside me.
给我讲讲你的事 克劳德先生
Tell me about yourself, Mr. Crowder.
-你会说话 -没错
- She speaks. - I do.
通常我给人讲故事之前
Well, I usually like to know a person's name
都要知道他们的名字
before I start telling them my life story.
我叫霍尔 凯瑟琳·霍尔
Hale -- Katherine Hale.
"锦绣大地"格雷迪·霍尔的妻子吗
As in the wife of "Big Country" Grady Hale?
守寡了
Widow.
温·达菲 真是厉害
Wynn Duffy, I am impressed.
我记在你丈夫受审的时候
I remember seeing a picture of you in the paper
在报纸上见过你的照片
when your husband was on trial,
我还想着"看看人家
and I thought, "Now,
这才是道上混的人身边
that is the kind of woman you get on your arm
该有的女人"
when you become a real gangster."
当然 那是很久以前了
Of course, that was some time ago,
你也换了发型
and you've changed your hair.
温带我来就是为了见你
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表