剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Plenty of time to get the narrative straight with me
他们早商量好了吧
poking around all the day of.
我们办事的原则很简单
Yeah, you know, my office likes things simple,
简单就是 线人有黑帮老大的情报 结果死了
and simple is C.I. informs on a crime boss, turns up dead,
那线人就很可能是黑帮老大杀的
said C.I. is likely to have been killed by said crime boss.
怎么 好笑吗
What? That's funny?
好笑的是你居然管博伊德·克劳德叫黑帮老大
What's funny is you calling Boyd Crowder a crime boss.
知道我觉得什么好笑吗
You know what's funny to me?
你觉得他不是黑帮老大
Your continuing insistence that he's not.
我也希望是博伊德
Hey, I wish it was Boyd.
我想亲自把他抓来
I'd put the cuffs on him myself.
但想查韦德·梅瑟的死 先找克罗家人
But you want justice for Wade Messer, start with the Crowes.
有意思
Interesting.
就是你去佛罗里达 亨德里郡
The same Crowes that you had occasion
看的克罗家人吗
to visit down in Hendry county, Florida?
是派遣过去的
Where I was sent.
几周过后 他们就来肯塔基了
And lo these few weeks later, here they are in Kentucky.
你们拼车来的吗
What? Did y'all carpool up together?
干得不错 追踪到了梅瑟 你说得对
Nice work tracking Messer, though. You're right.
-阿尔特大概该告诉你他是我们的线人 -大概
- Art probably should have told you he was our C.I. - Probably.
阿尔特呢
Hey. Where is Art?
底特律警局发现他驾驶无牌车辆
Detroit P.D. Picked him up on a missing license plate.
犯罪信息库里有他
He popped with NCIC.
结果他是条不大不小的鱼 加拿大贩毒的
It turns out he's a reasonable-sized fish -- some Canadian drug thing.
他配合吗
What's his angle?
只要能放他回去 让他干什么都行
Oh, he'd sell his own dick in a gift box for a ride back
切老二送给咱们都行
across the river to the queen's whatever.
你可能对他说的话感兴趣
Figured you'd want to hear what he's offering.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你是肯塔基来的吗
You the Kentucky guy?
是肯塔基来的
I'm the Kentucky guy.
蓝草音乐之州
Oh, the bluegrass state.
没去过
Never been.
看你穿这么好 应该不会去那穷地方
Not sure you're gonna get the chance, looking at your jacket.
不去是我的损失
Well, it's my loss, I'm sure.
你想知道什么
So what do you want to know?
我想知道尼基·奥古斯丁死的那晚
I want to know what happened on the Tarmac outside of Lexington
机场里究竟是怎么回事
the night Nicky Augustine was killed.
我告诉之前那人了 都是传说
Look, like I told the last guy, it's all hearsay.
我不管
I don't care.
我之前跟神经病大傻♥逼♥萨米·托宁做生意时
Well, in my dealings with the late, great psycho shithead Sammy Tonin,
他说了好几次 肯塔基州执法人员收了他的钱
he told me a couple times that he had a Kentucky lawman in his pocket
或者是在肯塔基的执法人员 没准
or a lawman in Kentucky -- one of the two --
干掉尼基·奥古斯丁那晚 他在场
and that he was there the night he took out Nicky Augustine.
接着说
Continue.
没了
That's all.
没了吗
That's all?
走不走得听老大的 不过就说这点
Well, it's up to chief Kirkland, but I don't think
你估计是不能回加拿大享受免费医保了
that's gonna get you back up north to your free healthcare.
等等 你想全知道
Okay, look, if you want the full story,
就去问皮克
you have to talk to Picker.
他是萨米的副手 后来 后来杀了他
He was Sammy's right-hand man until -- well, until he killed him.
-皮克 -对
- Picker? - Yeah,
我也不知道是名 姓 还是假名
I don't know if that's a first name, last name, or nom de guerre.
他还在这吗
Is he still around here?
算你走运
Your lucky day.
我觉得他怕希欧·托宁的手下报复
I think out of fear of what evil henchmen Theo Tonin might
就躲到你的地盘上了
still have hanging around, he's laying low in your neck of the woods
跟个叫温·达菲的一起
with a man named Wynn Duffy.
对讲机坏了 我啥都没听见
Intercom's all screwed up. I didn't hear a thing.
你要送他回去吗
So you gonna send him back across the river?
没准
Well, might as well.
美国的加拿大佬太多了
We got too many damn Canadians in this country.
-假斯钉·碧波 席琳·迪翁 -史蒂夫·纳什[NBA]
- Justin Bieber, Celine Dion... - Steve Nash.
保重 阿尔特
Take care, Art.
爽吗
You good?
爽
I'm good.
就是
That was just, uh --
我是不是太生猛了
Think maybe I was working some stuff out on you, there.
我没意见
I'm not complaining.
留下来吗
You staying?
-想让我留下来吗 -你随意
- You want me to stay? - Do whatever you want.
你该走了
You should go.
好吧
Okay.
-现在吗 -如果你想走
- You mean now? - If you're going.
我是不是漏掉什么内容了
Did I miss a part of the conversation?
我说错话了吗
Where I said something off-color?
我又胡来了是吧
I'm doing a thing, aren't I?
也许吧
Maybe.
有个八岁的孩子
There's this kid -- he's eight.
小时候妈妈跑了 爸爸把他锁在车♥库♥里
Mom's run off years ago, so dad's taken to chaining him up in the garage.
就给他留个桶
He's got this bucket to do his business in.
有时好几天见不到人 我就把他弄出来了
Sometimes he's not checked on for days, so I pull him out of there.
他英语都不会说
He's barely speaking English.
觉得阳光特刺眼 跟穴居人似的
He's blinking in the sunlight like something living in a cave,
也许就是
which I suppose he was.
今天的事吗
This is today?
法♥院♥判决了
Got the law and all.
孩子不知道多久没吃饭了
Kid hadn't eaten in god knows when.
他都不像人了 特别可怜
He was like this other species, like something pitiful.
我正往车那走
Anyway, I'm walking back to the car,
他爸拿着撬棍过来说
and daddy comes at me with a tire iron saying there's no way
我不能拆散他的家庭 儿子是他的全部
I'm gonna break up his family, saying that boy's all he's got.
如果警♥察♥不在 估计就把我打死了
He would've beat me to death if the police wasn't there...
都是因为这个锁在暖气上的孩子
All 'cause this boy he had chained to a radiator --
比你对你最可怕的敌人
worse than you treat your worst enemy --
家庭 还狠
family.
过来
Hey, come here.
-你留下来吗 -留下来
- You staying? - Yeah, I'm staying.
这臭味真是
Christ, this smells, don't it?
你应该习惯了吧
You ought to be used to it by now.
这是什么 这些纹身
What is this? What's this skin?
种族歧视什么的吧
Oh, it's, uh, some kind of racial thing.
他还会出现吗
You think he's gonna turn up?
不会了
Nah. He's gone.
我觉得可以用他当童话
My guess is he's gonna wind up being the subject
或是民谣的主人公
of some kind of myth or folklore.
"博伊德·克劳德到底怎么了"的故事
You know -- "What the hell ever happened to Boyd Crowder?"
什么的
That'll be that.
穆尼 我觉得你能连任
Mooney, I think you can guarantee come next election,
你不再是执行警长了
You will no longer be "acting" sheriff.
谢谢您
Thank you, sir.
走吧
That'll be all.
玛拉 亲爱的 晚饭什么时候好
Mara, honey, when's dinner gonna be ready?
在医院没做过饭吧
I sure did miss your cooking in the hospital.
快了
Just a few more minutes.
李 既然博伊德死了
Oh, Lee, now that Boyd's dead,
你想放过艾娃·克劳德吗
You still want to proceed with the case against Ava Crowder?
当然不想 我不放
Hell yes, I want to pursue it.
那贱♥货♥活该进监狱
That trash deserves every second she gets inside.
她杀了自己老公居然无罪
She already killed her own husband and walked on that.
-少个累赘 -好吧
- Good riddance. - Okay.
派对结束了 酒友们
Party's over, revelers.
把酒放下
Leave your drinks where they are.
出去
Get the hell out.
-我们也是吗 -都出去
- Us, too? - Everybody.
除了你
Everybody except you.
你到这之后白了啊
Looks like you lost some of that everglades tan since you landed.
来找麻烦的吗
Come up in here to cause trouble?
顶着法警的名号♥乱搅和
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表