剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
《火线警探》前情提要
Previously on "Justified"...
刚从哈兰监狱转过来
Just got transferred from the Harlan lockup.
我叫格雷琴·斯威夫特
I'm Gretchen Swift.
传言尼基·奥古斯丁死那晚
You know, there's a rumor going around that a federal lawman
有个联邦执法人员也参与了
was instrumental in the death of Nicky Augustine.
真的吗
No shit.
不是巴克利
It wasn't Barkley.
我说的是实话
And I can tell you that for a fact.
迫不及待地想见我 是吧
Couldn't wait to see me again, huh?
让布兰德女士做她的工作
Let Ms. Brander do her job.
她的工作就是和我谈话
Talking to me is her job.
不然她还来看谁
Who else's wellness is she here to check on?
你和那个法警一起多久了
How long have you been going with that Marshal?
这我还是看得出来的
I have an eye for that sort of thing.
你女朋友传了口信吧
Girl give you my message?
博伊德又有批货要来
Boyd's got another shipment coming in.
他在和墨西哥人做生意
He's striking up a connection with the mexicans.
好家伙
Well, shit.
我没有恶意
I come in peace.
你要干什么
What you want?
我这有个活
I've got a job that needs doing.
什么活
What's the job?
你们去哪儿啊
Hey, where y'all going?
哪也不去
Nowhere.
出去挣钱去
Gonna make some money.
我们走后你来看店
You in charge while we gone.
应付得过来吧 小老弟
You up to it, right, little man?
咋应付不过来
'Course he's up to it.
他也是个汉子了 是不
He's a man now, ain't he?
替我照看好切尔西
Look after Chelsea while I'm gone.
你还好吗
You all right?
最近几天跟没了魂似的
Seem a little off the last few days.
我挺好
No, I'm good.
-交给我就行 -有事跟我说
- I'll take care of everything. - All right. Let me know.
还剩五分钟
Five minutes left.
我知道
I know.
瞧 我就知道我男人不会来
See, I know my guy ain't coming.
一开始 他们都三天两头地来
In the beginning, they visit all the time.
过一阵子就是太忙走不开 亲戚生病了
Then there's work emergencies, sick relatives.
上周我男人说他"车胎爆了"
Last week, my guy had a "flat tire."
所以你该信教 皈依圣母
That's why you ought to rely on the heavenly mother.
她不会忘了你 让你空等
She doesn't ever forget about you, leave you waiting.
我对宗教不感兴趣 佩妮
I'm not interested in religion, Penny.
那你总有兴趣活下去吧
You interested in staying alive?
-这里一个人没有 -嘘 小点声
- Ain't nobody here, man. - Shh! Keep it down.
你少嘘我 伙计
Hey, don't be shushing at me, man.
疯了吗你
Is you crazy?
想多大声就多大声吧
Talk as loud as you want.
约翰尼不在这
Johnny ain't here.
估计正在往国外跑
He's probably crossing the border as we speak.
见鬼
Shit.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
跟以前一样
I'm gonna do what I was always gonna do.
买♥♥张单程票去墨西哥
I'm gonna book a one-way ticket to Mexico
把我那25公斤海♥洛♥因♥抢回来
and bring back my 25 kilos of heroin.
那他们怎么办
So what about them?
早啊 雷兰 我正好去餐厅
Hey, Raylan. Heading to the cafeteria.
给你带点啥吗
You want something?
-不用 -你确定
- I'm good. - You sure?
早餐的三明治可好吃了
They make these tasty little breakfast sandwiches.
-有这咖啡就够了 多谢 -那随你
- Stick with coffee, thanks. - Suit yourself.
钱的事该找谁反映
Which one of you do I talk to about my money?
来领赏吗
Like reward money?
吉文斯法警负责接待
Deputy Givens handles walk-ins.
你说啥
What's that?
署长说的
As per the chief.
能跟你谈谈吗 警官
Excuse me, sir?
你等会儿成不成
Can you just hold up a sec?
现在才早上七点
7:00 in the morning.
不好意思 我还以为你知道
Sorry. I thought you knew.
阿尔特让你接待访客
Art's got you handling walk-ins now.
所以才让你来这么早
That's why you're coming in so early.
我以为他告诉你了
I really thought he told you.
没关系
It's all right.
我来吧
I'm good.
-请坐 称呼您... -萨梅隆
- Have a seat, mister, uh... - Salmeron.
拉里·萨梅隆
Larry Salmeron.
奖金啊
So...reward money.
十五子棋奖金
Backgammon money.
十五子棋奖金
Backgammon money.
你们从查封了我差不多25万
Nearly $250,000 you people took from me.
下十五子棋这么多钱
Backgammon money.
听说过法拉费吗 警官
Have you heard of Falafel, Marshal?
没怎么关注过
Never cared much for it.
听着像是特便宜的玉米卷
Always found it kind of like a cut-rate hush puppy.
这位法拉费先生 是一位十五子棋玩家
Mr. Falafel is a backgammon player.
还有篇文章专门写他
They have written about the man in magazines,
你要是乐意看书的话可以自己去找
and you could see for yourself if reading is something you enjoy.
我在网上下棋赢了法拉费先生
Now, I believe I rival mr. Falafel in my online backgammon winnings--
但是奖金被你们扣了
winnings which you and your colleagues took
因为你们把我整个网站都关了
when you shut down my website of choice.
最近没关什么网站吧
Can't say I recall having seized a website recently.
你们逮捕了查尔斯·门罗 不是吗
You peopleople arrested Charles Monroe, did you not?
把他的财产也...
Seized his assets --
慢着
Hold up.
门罗
Monroe?
查尔斯·门罗跟这个有什么关系
How's Charles Monroe connect to this?
他是网站的所有者
He's the one that owned the site.
你还没听明白我的话吗 警官
Am I making sense to you yet, Marshal?
没记起点什么来吗
Are you connecting the dots?
说下网站名
What's the website?
K-Y 十五子棋
K-y-backgammon.
美国法警网络搜索系统
在肯塔基州注册运营
Kentucky owned and operated.
-门罗还雇了个本地玩电脑的替他 -真是
- And Monroe had a local I.T. genius working for -- - Well...
果然被封了
There you are.
因本域名
涉及非法赌博
已被联邦
法警处查封
你看 封了网站 扣了我的钱
Yes, as I said, you've seized the site and taken my money.
你看 法警他都写错了
No, see...there's two l's in "Marshall."
这是有人坑你呢 拉里
Someone's screwing with you, Larry.
最起码我们不会写错字
Pretty sure if we took the site, we'd spell our name right.
好吧
Well...
冒充联邦机构是犯罪行为
Impersonating a federal agency is a crime.
可能归联邦调查局管
Probably an FBI thing.
我跟你说...
Tell you what--
或者你走吧
Or you could just leave.
你就让他走了
So you just let him walk out?
我大概得追出去
Should have chased him down, I guess.
拧断他的腿
Maybe winged him in the leg,
好让咱通过血迹跟踪他
give us a blood trail to track him by.
这个网站的资金是属于法警署的
Money in that site belongs to the Marshals Service.
你应该带他进来问询
Been nice if you could have brought him in for a word.
这么说来 我在接待他的时候
Considering I found out I was covering walk-ins from
发现尼尔森接待来访的活归了我
Nelson while in the middle of a walk-in,
我觉得我好厉害啊
I think I comported myself admirably.
蒂姆 你没告诉雷兰他负责吗
Tim, did you not tell Raylan he was on walk-ins?
雷兰 你负责接待
Raylan, you're on walk-ins.
署长说的
Per the chief.
门罗有个电脑天才 叫T.J
So, Monroe has this genius, T.J.,
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表