剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I saw you standing there all spaced out.
我有很多烦心事而已
I got a lot on my mind, is all.
我看见剃刀了
I saw the shiv.
别担心 我不会说出去的
Don't worry, I ain't gonna tell.
我希望你杀了她
I want you to kill her.
你的那把刀很适合割喉咙
Sticker you got is good for slashing a throat,
但前提是你抹得到脖子
but that's if -- if you get through the muscle.
这个锥刺速度快动静小 更方便省事
This is a stabber -- quicker, quieter, no muss, no fuss.
罗薇娜叫你来的
Rowena put you up to this?
以为我办不到吗
Thinking I wouldn't go through with it?
罗薇娜也希望你能这么做
Rowena wants you to do it for me.
为什么
Why?
记得那个叫米拉姆的警卫吗
Remember than guard, Milam?
就是朱迪斯逼我和他睡的那个
The one Judith forced me to lay with?
他不是唯一的一个
Well, he wasn't the only one.
他们办事也都不戴套
Seeing as none of them seen fit to slip on a rubber,
凡事都有后果
all that action had consequences.
朱迪斯逼我把他们的孩子打掉
And judith forced me to get rid of them consequences.
你以为朱迪斯保护你
You think you got protection from Judith,
其实你对她来说屁都不是
but you don't mean shit to her.
只不过是一个玩物
You're just another playing piece.
朱迪斯和警卫们有协议
Judith's got an arrangement with the guards.
她一个人在礼拜堂里祷告
She prays alone in the chapel.
礼拜堂的摄像头晚上会关掉
Chapel cameras are turned off at night.
这是最佳时机
It's the best time.
把这个藏起来
Hide this in there.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of bitch.
把枪放下 杜威
Put down the gun, Dewey.
你带钱了吗
You got my money?
没钱了蠢货
You don't got any money, dickhead.
只有我 而且我生气了
All you got is me, and I'm pissed.
我的货在哪儿
Now, where is my shit?!
去死吧你
Kiss my ass.
我还拿枪指着你呢 你没看到吗
I still got a gun on you, case you hadn't noticed.
我的老天
Oh, my goodness.
好吧 我们这么着
All right, here's how it's gonna go.
小笨蛋 你把包扔个那个大笨蛋
Little dipshit, you toss the bag over to big dipshit.
大笨蛋 你扔三块给我作为报酬
Big dipshit, you toss me three bricks for my trouble.
然后你们两个 都他妈把枪放下
And both of y'all, put them goddamn guns away.
快着 小疯子 把包滑过去
Go on, crazy 88, slide it over.
我以为咱俩还有生意要做呢
I thought we had a deal.
你以为错了
You thought wrong.
我不认识你 再说我一直觉得
I don't know you, and Dickie Bennett's
迪基·贝内特不是什么好东西
a wormy little shitbird I never liked, anyway.
我的货
Bricks.
好了
All right.
你可以走了
Now you can go.
你该事先想清楚点 杜威
You know, shoulda thought through this better, Dewey.
你这点脑子可不够干这活
Yeah, you ain't got the head for this.
不如跟我走 自食其果
Why don't you come with me and get what's coming?
你知道你刚干了什么吗
You realize what you just did to me, asshole?
你赶紧给我滚
You run your raggedy little ass out that door,
我让你比他早走两分钟
and I'll give you a two-minute jump on your buddy here.
你等着我弄死你 杜威
I'm gonna tear your ass up, Dewey.
我今天最多就给你这两分钟
Now, that's about the best offer you're gonna get today,
要我是你 就赶紧走
so I would take it.
1秒钟 2秒钟
One-1,000, two-1,000!
切尔西
Oh, Chelsea.
切尔西
Oh, Chelsea.
我很抱歉 切尔西
I'm so sorry, Chelsea.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
我想单独待一会
I'm having a private moment.
你就不能放尊重点吗
Why don't you show some goddamn respect?
不想冒犯 但你那条狗
No disrespect intended, despite the fact
要是还活着 肯定把我脑袋咬掉
that dog would have been happy to chew my face off
然后当万圣节面具戴
and wear it as a halloween mask.
我有个哥们在萨拉索塔开狗场
I had this buddy that ran a puppy mill in Sarasota,
有次酒驾被抓了
And he got popped for a D.U.I.
就让我帮他照顾下他的小狗
He asked me to take care of his puppies.
我去了发现死了一窝小狗
And I found this -- this litter of dead puppies.
大概母狗生产的时候死了
I guess the mom had died when she was giving birth
没法照顾小狗
and couldn't take care of the brood.
但那窝里有只还剩一口气
But there was one puppy who was barely alive,
就是切尔西
and it was Chelsea.
我就
And I...
把她养大了
I raised her up.
看这气氛挺悲痛
Considering the somber occasion,
我就帮你一把
I'm inclined to do you a favor.
你不如直接走开让我自己伤心会儿
How about you just go away and let me grieve in peace?
这我可做不到
That I can't do.
但要是你把那旅行包
But, see, you carry that duffel
拎到奥黛丽妓院里
any further up to Audry's,
我就得把温蒂和肯德尔当从犯抓起来
I'd be obliged to take Wendy and Kendal in as accessories.
那多不好
And that would suck.
达瑞尔呢
What about Darryl?
他关我屁事
Him, I don't give a rat's ass,
我只希望你别牵连别人
but I'd just as soon eschew the collateral damage.
要是你痛快承认
Now, if you were to own up
那个旅行包里都装了些什么
to the contents of that duffel right here,
今天这么悲痛
well, then, you'd be the only Crowe going away
克罗家走你一个就够了
on this day of mourning.
看出我要帮你了没
Do you see the favor?
看出来了 我非常感谢您 先生
I do. And I appreciate it, sir.
但我还没哀悼完呢
But I ain't done mourning yet.
她多大死的
How old was she?
6岁多
Over 6.
怎么了
Why?
那对狗来说不是40多岁了吗
What is that? About 40-something in dog years?
你也就30岁
And you're about 30.
那怎么了
What's it matter?
你再把手往枪上挪
You slide your hand any closer to that gun,
你就要和切尔西一个下场了
you're gonna meet Chelsea's fate
只不过你比她去得早
at a much younger age than she did.
我只能说咱俩想法不太一样
Say we go about it a different way.
怎么不一样
Different how?
你觉得我离你多远
How far apart you reckon we are?
20英尺左右吧
Oh, 20 feet, give or take.
好吧
All right.
差不多够远了
That's about far enough.
够干什么
Far enough for what?
你没听说过21英尺法则吗[见上集]You ain't never heard of the 21-foot rule before?
没听说过
Can't say I have.
50 75码对我都一样
Me, I'm good to 50, 75 yards.
21英尺就跟站靶前面一样
21 feet, that's like standing plumb in front of the target.
我觉着问题是 你的枪法有多好
I guess the question is, how good a shot are you?
你真想清楚了吗 丹尼
Are you sure you thought this through, Danny?
我们走着瞧
Let's just see.
让我先解释下
Well, first, let me explain --
该死 丹尼
Shit, Danny.
我发誓我也没料到会这样
I would have said something.
不然我一定警告你
I swear to god, I didn't see it either.
所以你没开枪
So you didn't shoot him.
没有
No.
真是难得
Well, that's something.
但我正要开枪
I was going to, though.
像是上帝的旨意
Like an act of god, really.
雷兰
Raylan.
还有一件事
There's, uh, one more thing.
你怎么还有事
How's that even possible?
我们本来还能拿下小达瑞尔的
We would have rolled up Darryl Jr. with the fallout,
还有温蒂 但我们还没把柄
Wendy, too, but we had nothing to hold them on.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表