剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
不然你也不会让我入伙
Only reason you offering me the job.
总得有风险
It's got its downside.
我说了 佩妮会教你的
Like I said, Penny'll show you the ropes.
你也可以回去盯着门
Or you can go back to staring at a door,
等男人来救你
waiting on a man to save you.
谁给我根烟
Somebody get me a cigarette.
"飞飚"的银行账户查到什么了吗
You get anything on "Hot Rod"'s bank account?
那老油条还是说只有那些
Nah, the old-timer's still claiming we already got it all.
他纯属放屁 绝对是
Yeah, well, he's lying out his ass, no doubt.
我明天回去 我们会让他开口的
I'll be back tomorrow, and we'll get him talking.
你知道 只要有钱
Look, man, you already know if there's something to get,
我们肯定拿到手
we gonna get it.
我不介意动点粗
I don't have no problem pulling a few teeth.
墨西哥怎么样
So, how's Mexico?
小妞卷饼啥的
All the senoritas and tacos and shit?
脏透了
It's dirty.
怎么了
Hey, what's up, man?
要向克劳德汇报吗
You got something you need to tell Crowder?
我开车呢
I'm driving.
杰
Jay?
什么意思
What you mean you driving?
-你开我晕车 -杰 我挂了
- You get me carsick. - Jay, I got to go.
克劳德先生在哪
Where's Mr. Crowder?
我就是克劳德 另一个克劳德先生
Well, I'm Mr. Crowder -- a different Mr. Crowder.
博伊德派你来的吗
Boyd sent you?
我出价比他高
Actually, I'm here to outbid Boyd.
我想私下跟于先生谈谈
I have something I'd like to discuss with Mr. Yoon personally.
你能安排吗
You think you can arrange that?
钱带了吗
You have the cash on you?
先让我见于先生
First I see Mr. Yoon,
然后你就能看到钱了
and then you see the cash.
行 上车
All right. Get in.
你一个人
Just you.
这是规矩
The price of admission.
克罗女士
Ms. Crowe?
你是来见我的吗
Did you need to see me?
我想问你点事
Let me ask you something.
雷兰最吃哪一套
What kind of moves work best on raylan?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我想知道
I was just wondering...
什么东西能刺♥激♥他
what kind of things get his motor...going,
你懂吗
you know?
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you joking right now?
如果你是认真的话
'Cause if you're not,
我得说
I-I got to say,
你就像个恶俗的乡村歌♥星
you sound like you just stepped out of a bad country song,
"我的男人我要定了"
"I've got to come take my man."
说来也奇怪
Funny thing, though.
你脑子里
Those are the songs that
估计全是这种歌♥
just get stuck in your head -- "Ear worms,"
洗♥脑♥歌♥
I think is what they call them.
好吧 那你是认真的
Okay, so you're serious, then?
告诉你吧 我压根没觉得
Well, let me tell you -- I don't foresee you learning
雷兰会看得上你
anything more intimate about raylan than you already have.
让你大费周折真是抱歉
Sorry you wasted your time
从哈兰郡一路赶过来就为了恶心我
coming all the way up from Harlan just to give me shit.
我不是来找你的 艾莉森
Oh, I didn't come up Here to talk to you, Alison.
我来找你的上司
I-I came to talk to your boss.
行事谨慎 请见谅
Apologies for the precautions.
于先生喜欢这地方
Mr. Yoon loves this place,
他不惜一切来隐藏这里
does everything he can to keep its location a secret.
不用道歉 阿尔伯托
No apologies necessary, Alberto.
家是男人的城♥堡♥
After all, a man's home is his castle.
谈完生意后会把武器还你的
We'll return your firearm once we have conducted our business.
我还把你们当自己人
And here I thought we were all friends.
彼此彼此
That's what we thought.
他马上就来
He'll be with you shortly.
瞧你的德性
Well, look at you.
秃鹫都学会去南方过冬了
Even vultures can fly south for the winter.
孟菲斯怎么样
How was Memphis?
我们还没待够呢
Well, I'm afraid we weren't there long enough to enjoy it.
"飞飚"是怎么给你通风报信的
You want to tell me just how it was "Hot rod" tipped you off?
有的问题要等死了以后才知道答案
Some questions don't get answered till the afterlife.
好消息 你马上就会知道了
Good news is, you'll find out soon enough.
你那袋子里有多少钱 博伊德
How much money you got in that bag, Boyd?
70万还是80万
$700,000? $800,000?
这回有麻烦的可不是我
I am not the one in trouble here.
我做了那么多年的生意
In all my years of doing business,
这还是头一遭
this is a first.
我这也不是在夸你们
And I don't mean that in a good way.
于先生
Uh, Mr. Yoon,
我为目前的情景向你道歉
I want to apologize for this unfortunate set of circumstances.
如果你给我五分钟时间
Now, if you will give me five minutes alone
和这个人♥渣♥谈谈
with this piece of shit,
我会让这个麻烦消失
I will eliminate this bump
然后让生意进入正轨
in our road and get us back on easy street.
你表哥说他有大量分销渠道
Your cousin here claims he has vast resources
价格能给到四万一公斤
at his disposal -- to the tune of almost $40,000 a kilo.
约翰尼表哥
Why, cousin Johnny,
我怎么没看到你的手提箱
I don't see a briefcase anywhere.
难道你能拉出一百万
You got $1 million shoved up your ass?
他说他一个电♥话♥就能送过来
He says he can have it here with a simple phone call.
于先生 如果我觉得对方耍花招
Mr. Yoon, if I hear a deal is too good to be true,
对方多半就是在耍花招
more often than not, it's too good to be true.
不光是海♥洛♥因♥ 博伊德
It's not just the heroin, Boyd.
我还把钱花在了别的地方
No, I'm spending my money on something else.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
他还要让你舒服一把是吗
What, is he gonna give you a reach-around?
我买♥♥了你的命
I'm buying your life.
于先生 我们有过协议
Mr. Yoon, we had a deal.
我知道你们墨西哥毒枭名声在外
Now, I understand your Mexican cartels have a reputation,
但是我要告诉你
but let me tell you something --
肯塔基的乡巴佬们也说一不二
so do the rednecks in Kentucky.
我倒想试试看
Well, I'm willing to take that risk.
但是手提箱没到
But until that briefcase arrives,
你俩都是一样的
I won't be taking any.
如果他的钱多 我就和他合作
Now, if his money is good, I'm going with him.
如果钱没送来 我再和你交易
If he can't deliver, then I'll take yours.
还要多久
How long is this liable to take?
钱现在还是比特币
The money's in bitcoins.
我在网上不断转移这些资金
I was moving it around online, you know?
好让别人难以追查
Covering the trail.
你还没回答我的问题 电脑狂
That is not an answer, dot-com.
六到八个小时以后才能兑换成现金
Six hours, maybe eight, before I can turn it into cash.
怎么了
Why?
有个警♥察♥模样的人
'Cause there's something looks like a cop
刚刚把车停在了外面
just pulled up outside.
你知道是怎么回事吗
You any ideas?
可能是你同伴的电♥话♥打通了
Maybe your pal's call got through.
也许你该走了
Maybe you ought to go.
好吧 谢谢你的提醒
All right, thanks for the tip.
来吧 起来
Come on. Get up.
起来
Get up!
你来摆脱警♥察♥
Now, you get rid of that cop,
拿到钱之后给我打电♥话♥
and you call me when you got the money.
我给你八个小时
I'm gonna give you eight hours
不然我就把这姑娘大卸八块
before I start blowing pieces off this girl.
已经很慷慨了
That's being generous.
走
Go on.
你们好吗
How y'all doing?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表