剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
So you fancy now, right? Huh?
我为这个家劳心劳力了14年
I been taking care of this family 14 years.
-我知道 -14年
- I know. - 14 years!
达瑞尔 我知... 该死的
Darryl, I kn-- shit!
迪利 我叫你盯着那古巴人
Dilly, I told you to stay with the goddamn cuban.
他去哪了
Where is he?
我在这
I'm here.
很好
Cool.
哥们
Look here, man.
下面的话
I'm gonna say this in a language
我尽量说得简单点
that's real simple that I think you can understand.
你出局了
You out.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我们不做蔗糖生意了
We ain't got no more sugar business,
自然就不需要你了
so your services ain't no longer required.
不做了 因为你手下搞砸了
No more sugar biz 'cause you people screwed it up.
你想打发我走
Now you want me gone?
连你都听懂了
See, you understand.
要我走可以 给我钱
You want me gone -- pay me.
给你钱 做梦吧你
Pay you?! Shit. Pay you?
-两万美元 -你想的美
- $20,000. - Ain't nobody paying you.
给他钱 达瑞尔
Pay him, Darryl.
-我才不给... -给他钱
- I ain't paying this -- - Pay the man.
当做遣散费
Think of it as severance.
听你妹妹的话 达瑞尔
Listen to your sister, Darryl.
听着 我妹会带你去汽车旅馆
All right, my sister gonna take you to your motel.
安分点 八点我带着钱找你
Lay low. Gonna be there by 8:00 with your money.
温蒂 开你的车
Wendy, take your car.
为啥不开我的卡车
Why can't I take my truck?
你的卡车要留下
'Cause you can't take your truck.
不然他们会追踪到你
They gonna be looking for your truck.
我要搜你的身
Now I'm gonna pat you down.
哥们 带着枪可不能和我妹妹坐一起
Hey, man. I ain't putting an armed man in a car with my sister.
怎么 你不相信我
What? You don't trust me?
我当然不信你
Hell no, I don't trust you.
母语不是英语的人都不可信
Trust nobody who speaks English as a second language.
-你没带枪吗 -扔了
-You ain't got no gun? -Got rid of it.
杀了中国佬之后就丢草丛里了
Threw it in the saw grass after we shot the China.
-什么时候 -趁你不注意的时候
- When? - When you weren't looking.
好了 走吧
All right, go on.
-是我 -他们刚走
- Yeah.- Yeah, they just left.
计划有变
Slight change of plans, though.
她带他去迈阿密的维斯塔弗汽车旅馆 23号♥房♥间
She's taking him to the Vista Verde Motel in Miami -- room 23.
是的 埃尔维斯在那等我 直到八点
Yeah, Elvis will be there waiting for me. 8:00.
好的
All right.
他们抓到埃尔维斯
They get Elvis.
早晚也得回来抓我们
It's gonna come back and bite us in the ass.
我了解埃尔维斯
Yeah, well, knowing Elvis the way I do
雷兰脾气又那么爆
and knowing Raylan the way I do,
你说他俩
you think either one of them's gonna be alive
谁能活过今天
by the end of the day?
那我该怎么办
Well, uh...what about me, D-Darryl?
没人要抓你 迪利
Ain't nobody looking for you, Dilly.
好吧
Okay.
迪利
Dilly.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我猜对了
I guessed right.
-猜对啥 -猜对我们会坐哪辆车
- About what? - About what car we could take.
如果你女儿想做法警 你会怎么想
How would you feel if your daughter wanted to be a marshal?
不知道 问这干嘛 担心自己女儿吗
I don't know. Why? Does it bother you?
反正你不能替他们做主
Well, I know you can't live their lives for 'em.
她9岁的时候
First time she mentioned she mentioned
第一次提到
she wanted to be a marshal,
她想当法警
she was 9 years old.
那之后 每天晚上
Every night since then,
我都悄悄进她房♥间
I've snuck into her room
趁她睡着以后
after she's fallen asleep,
在她耳边低语
and I whisper in her ear...
"上商学院"
"Business school."
该死
Well, shit.
我们总不能开车去古巴吧
You know we can't drive to Cuba.
前面有个码头
There's a marina down here.
克罗女士 我们到旅馆了 你在哪
Ms. Crowe, we are at the motel. Where are you?
埃尔维斯去哪了
Well, then, where's Elvis?
去古巴了
Headed for Cuba.
埃尔维斯 你以为你能逃到哪
Elvis. Where the hell do you think you're going?
给你两个选择
That gives you two choices.
要么回来
You can come back here,
让我们好生招待你
and we'll take you in,
要么游着去古巴
or swim to cuba.
有个老女人成功过
That old lady just did it.
你没准也行
Might work out for you.
我选第三种
Third choice.
事办妥了吗
You work out?
埃尔维斯没能逃回古巴
Elvis did not make it to Cuba.
我不是说这事
I meant the other part.
今早我给法官打了电♥话♥ 你自♥由♥了
I put a call in to the judge this morning. Deal's a deal.
真该庆祝一下
Calls for a celebration.
很抱歉 我要走了
I'm sorry I can't stay.
她今早离开了
She took off this morning.
飞回迈阿密了
Back to miami.
温蒂吗
Wendy?
看来家人对于某些人
Almost like the word "Family"
也不那么重要嘛
don't mean shit to some people no more.
丹尼和迪利呢
What about Danny and Dilly?
你说呢
What about them?
他们怎么想的
How'd they take it?
丹尼马上就忘了
Shit rolls off Danny's back.
迪利 心情不太好
Dilly... he took it kind of hard.
我父亲老达瑞尔死于14年前的四月
When my daddy, Darryl Senior, died 14 years ago April,
他临终时候 我在他床前保证
he made me promise him on his deathbed...
让家人永远在一起
I'd keep this family together.
像他一样 但那时候没钱挺麻烦
Same like he did. No money makes it harder.
你父亲不是死在床上的
Your daddy didn't die in his bed.
他喝多了 翻船了
He got drunk and flipped his airboat.
我押你去监狱那天你亲口说的
You told me yourself, the day I took you to prison.
你要是想坐飞机走
Listen, if you want to take a later flight,
我就送你到西棕榈海滩
I can drop you by West Palm.
我一天没洗澡没睡觉了
I haven't slept or showered in a day.
那下次吧
Maybe next time, huh?
先上车 然后再说
I'll decide on the way.
原来 二十年前吧
At one point, about 20 years ago,
我刚调到堪萨斯城
I got transferred to Kansas City.
正好是年中
I didn't want to uproot the kids
我不想带孩子们搬家
in the middle of the school year,
所以老婆和孩子留在了休斯顿
so my wife and kids stayed in Houston.
我周末飞过去见他们
I'd just fly in on the weekends to see'em.
过了几个周末
Took me a few visits to
我意识到分居两地不是最难的
realize the hardest thing wasn't living apart.
最难的是
The hardest thing was...
每周日晚上
looking at those little pigs' faces
看着小可爱们的脸说再见
on Sunday night and saying goodbye.
有时候工作忙回不去
Sometimes, if work kept me in Kansas City for the weekend,
我♥干♥脆就不回了
I didn't fight it.
我该怎么办 朋友
What am I gonna do, mon ami?
就像你对磷酸盐矿
The same as your family did with the phosphate miners
和马切多家的蔗糖生意那样
and the Machado's family cuban sugar.
想个办法
You'll find something...
据为己有
and make it yours.
说得挺好
That's all well and good,
可是我没有办法
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表