剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Don't worry.
缉毒署邀请你协助他们了
D.E.A.'s already asked for your assistance.
我不会拦着你的
I'm not gonna take you off the case.
恭喜你 又赢了
Congratulations. You win again.
你说的像是什么坏事
You say that like it's a bad thing.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我老婆说对了
My wife is right --
我才是个疯子
I'm the crazy one here,
以为自己能改变你
thinking that you're gonna change.
谁没事想着改变你啊
I mean, what the hell's ever gonna do that?
虽然我教训了你不知道多少次
I've already torn you so many new assholes,
你估计已经麻木了
you don't know which one's the original,
但你还是
but you're still the same guy
原来的那个你
that kicked up here from Florida.
我让你走东
I tell you what to do,
你却想怎么干怎么干
you do whatever the hell you want,
而且还干成事了
somehow it all works out,
我倒成了个输家
and I'm the dumbass losing sleep over it.
我要你选择过 阿尔特
I asked you to make a choice, Art.
如果不喜欢我办事的方式
If you don't like the way I do things...
我才不选呢
Well, I'm not gonna make that decision.
因为没必要
'cause I don't have to, right?
我还有一周半时间
I've still got a week and a half.
我想好好过
I'm gonna enjoy my time.
我他妈跟你说什么话
Hell, why am I even talking to you?
你都不存在
You're not even here.
阿尔特 我在这呢
Art, I'm here.
说到了问题
Let's get to this.
就把问题解决了吧
Let's just resolve this.
不
No.
我还是老大
I'm still the goddamn boss,
还没人给我免职
until somebody tells me otherwise.
我说你不在 你就不存在
And if I say you're not here, you're not here.
你往里掺泻药了吗
You cut it with baby laxative?
是啊 你不知道吗
Hell, yeah. You didn't know that?
我只买♥♥卖♥♥过药片
I dealt mostly with pills.
是啊
Aw, yeah, man.
我闻了可♥卡♥因♥ 结果拉裤子了
I...I see cocaine, and I just shit my pants.
都掺了那玩意
Yeah, it's all cut with that shit.
这傻♥逼♥要干什么
What's this cock-knocker doing, man?
我就说不该走大路
I told you we shouldn't have taken the highway.
杜威 给我闭嘴
Dewey, shut your goddamn mouth.
蠢货 会开车吗
Hey, asshole, learn how to drive!
你骂错人了呢
Oh, you just barked up the wrong tree!
缉毒署 手举起来
D.E.A., show me your hands.
杜威 你说那车离咱有多远
Dewey, how far you think that car is from here?
你干什么
The hell you doing?
警员
Officer.
你好吗
How you doing?
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
只要你趴在地上 手放头上
Won't be, soon as you're down on the ground
就没问题
with your hands on your head.
用不着
Oh, that's not necessary.
我的枪可不这么说呢
I belive my weapon says otherwise.
你枪都拿出来了
Ah, see you got your gun out.
没用的
Ain't gonna work.
听说过21英尺法则吗
You ever hear of the 21-foot rule?
我可听过
Matter of fact, I have.
没准咱俩的距离是命中注定
Certain kind of man would think that it's fate.
网上那堆害人的废话里
Of all the harmful, epic bullshit on the internet,
21英尺法则坑人最深
21-foot rule's top of the list, pal.
你把枪收起来吧
Why don't you holster that gun?
要是收起来 你就成了我今天杀的第二个傻蛋了
I holster it, you gonna be the second asshole I shoot today.
我一定把那句话刻你墓碑上
I'll make sure to put that on your tombstone.
好了
Here we go.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表