剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Wynn brought me here just especially to meet you.
他以为自己的朋友就该是我的朋友吗
Thinking that any friend of his ought to be a friend of mine?
不 他想知道我能不能想出个理由
No. he wants to know if I can come up with a reason
让他留你一命
why he shouldn't kill you.
原来不是因为我的人格魅力啊
Other than my winning personality?
你们不介意的话 我想抽根烟
If you don't mind, I'm gonna have a cigarette
顺便给你们的问题想个好答案
while I think of an earnest answer to your question.
我介意 这旅馆也介意
It's not so much me as the hotel.
这里是禁烟套房♥
This is a non-smoking suite.
联邦法警
U.S. Marshals!
立刻趴下
On the ground right now!
快点 趴下
Right now! On the ground.
快点 快点
Right now! Right now!
起来
Get up!
看来这家旅馆
Well, I guess this hotel takes
还真把禁烟当回事啊 达菲先生
that non-smoking policy pretty serious, Mr. Duffy.
这纯属扯淡
You must know this is bullshit.
我只知道我们得继续查
All I know is we have to follow it up.
华盛顿打的
Washington.
失陪
Excuse me.
托宁没跟我们做交易怎么还帮我们
Why would Tonin try to help us without cutting a deal?
因为他知道我们不会跟他交易
Because he knows we'd never deal with him.
我也这么想
That's my point.
长官
Sir.
布鲁克斯警官让你看看这个
Deputy Brooks wanted you to see this.
上面列出了我们抓捕皮克时的其他人员
It lists who got caught in the net when we grabbed Picker.
凯瑟琳·霍尔
Katherine Hale?
驾照上是这么写的
That's what her driver's license said.
你没觉得有什么不妥吗
That name doesn't mean anything to you?
有不妥吗
Should it?
托宁就是想让我们白忙活
Tonin just wants to get us chasing bullshit.
他就爱耍我们玩
It's the only entertainment he's got.
她现在在哪
W-where is she now?
楼下
Downstairs.
这栋楼楼下
Downstairs in this building?
是的 她 克劳德 达菲和他的保镖都在
Yes, sir -- her, Crowder, Duffy, his bodyguard.
我们觉得至少能关他们几个小时
We figure we could at least hold them a couple hours.
布鲁克斯法警在哪
Where's Deputy Brooks?
正看着他们呢
She's sitting on them.
当然了
'Course she is.
跟我来
Come with me.
我进去了
I'm gonna go in there.
终于来了个讲道理的
Finally -- someone I can reason with.
我要个名字
I want a name.
我也要 那个皮包骨头的是谁
Me too. The scrawny guy -- who is he?
给我个名字
I want a name.
你先给我道歉
I want an apology.
我上车时
That rat-faced little prick
那兔崽子把我背扭了
tweaked my back when I was getting in the car.
就好像他不知道
It's like he doesn't understand
我跟你们什么关系似的
the special relationship I have with you guys.
我们没什么关系了
That relationship -- that's over.
真的吗
Really?
今天我们还有别的问题要谈
Today, we got a different set of problems.
是 我听说了
Yeah. I heard.
节哀
My condolences.
真的
Seriously.
但我不明白这跟我有什么关系
Still don't know how I fit in.
希欧说开枪的那个人是你
Well, Theo puts you as the shooter.
太棒了
Oh, beautiful.
他说你是奉他命令去的
He says you were acting on his orders.
是吗
Really?
你上次把我拽来的时候
Well, the last time you dragged me in here,
还以为他要杀了我
you thought he was trying to kill me.
现在你倒觉得我为他干活了
Now you believe I'm taking his orders?
不止相信
More than believe.
我有证据
Got the proof.
证据还很确凿
Got all we need, matter of fact.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你现在是主要嫌疑人
You're the prime suspect.
给我看看你的狗屁证据
Show me what the hell you got.
上法庭你就知道了
You'll hear it in court.
又来这套吗
This again?
屁话一堆
The land of complete bullshit?
你们真该换一套说辞了
You guys really should learn a new tune, you know that?
你会被判四十年到终身监禁的 伙计
You're looking at 40 years to life, my buddy.
要是阿尔特死了还更长
Yeah. More if Art dies.
那样你就该后悔离开密歇根州了
That case, you're gonna regret you left Michigan,
肯塔基州还有死刑呢
as Kentucky does still favor the death penalty.
-我按你们规矩办事了 -没错
- I played ball. - Yes, you did.
我该干的都干了 法警大人
I played ball, Marshal.
你们现在想把这事赖到我头上吗
And now you're gonna hang this job on me?
-很简单 -拜托
- Very simple. - Come on.
你告诉我们是谁干的 就没你事了
Goes away -- you give me a name.
我不做告密者
I'm not a snitch.
有份书面证词可不这么说
I got an affidavit says you are.
我为什么要帮你们
Why should I help you?
你还问
Again?
我以为我说得够清楚的了
Believe I made that more than clear.
我是说除了你这些可耻的伎俩
No, I mean, why would I help you
我为什么要帮你
besides the fact that you're an asshole?
没别的理由了
There is no other reason.
我听说是达瑞尔·克罗
Darryl Crowe is what I heard.
皮克先生
Mr. Picker.
好久不见
Been a while.
署长
Chief.
在这儿见到您感觉真奇怪
Funny running into you here.
好像去看电影碰到以前的老师一样
It's like running into an old teacher at the movies.
你听到他说的话了吗
You hear what he said?
你觉得我需要一个
You think I need corroboration
希腊裔的大力无脑男帮忙吗
from a bent-nosed arm-breaker from Greektown?
这话真伤人
That hurt.
我说要跟进 我去查过了
Now, I said we had to follow it up, and we did.
达瑞尔·克罗先生今天有点不太好找
Having a little trouble locating Mr. Darryl Crowe today.
你能找到他吗
Can you get a line on him?
我只见过他一次
I met the man once.
那就说你还想再见他一面
Okay, say you want to meet him again.
说你欣赏他胸肌撑起背心的样子
Tell him you like the way he fills out his wifebeater.
我才不管你怎么说
Whatever. I don't give a shit.
只要给我们个时间地点
Just let us know when and where.
有我什么好处
And what do I get?
干完再给你颁奖
Prizes to be named later.
我刚说的就是这混♥蛋♥
That's the prick.
他的酒店监控摄像显示
Time stamp from the hotel camera
阿尔特枪击3分钟后他就在大堂了
puts him in the lobby three minutes after Art's shot.
杰夫·乔登[顶尖赛车手]10分钟都开不了这么远
Jeff Gordon couldn't make that drive in less than 10.
你把我们叫出来就为了
That's what you pulled us out for --
告诉我们不是他干的吗
to tell us he didn't do it?
我不是为这个叫你出来的
That's not why I pulled you out.
等下
Hold on.
雷兰 找你的电♥话♥
Raylan, you got a call.
拜托 有这么急吗
Oh, Jesus. Can it wait?
是达瑞尔·克罗的妹妹 说他想自首
It's Darryl Crowe's sister -- says he wants to turn himself in.
很好 她知道我们在哪
Great. She knows where we are.
她说他只向你一个人自首
Says he'll only turn himself in to you.
卸下手铐吧
You can take those off.
你有枪呢
You have your gun.
就是 你有枪呢
Yes, you have your gun.
-你好啊 戴维 -你好 凯瑟琳
- Well, hello, David. - Katherine.
我没请你坐下
Don't remember asking you to sit.
你也没请我到这来
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表