剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
那现在呢
So, what now?
想去追拖车吗
Want to go hunt down some tow trucks?
我要回莱克星顿
I'm gonna head back to Lexington,
享受一下假期
enjoy some of this vacation.
是啊 我偶尔也应该享受一下
Yeah, I ought to do that from time to time.
休个假 去看看我的孩子们
Take some time off, go see my kids.
不过老是休不成假
But somehow, that never seems to quite end up happening.
我以为你没孩子呢
Thought you didn't have kids?
我可没那么说过
No, I never said that.
放松点 米勒
Take it easy, Miller.
拖了这么久 我很抱歉
I apologize for running late.
跟地方当局出了点小问题
Had a little hiccup with the local authorities.
你真是个罪犯 对吧 孩子
Really are a criminal, ain't you, son?
我不能否认 斯温先生
Well, I can't deny that, Mr. Swain.
如果你们想干什么 我可是有枪的
I still got my gun, you all try anything.
别激动 埃尔蒙特 这地方安全
Relax, Elmont. You on easy street now.
你干什么
Hell are you doing?
不介意的话 我想上个厕所
Well, if it's all right with you, I'm gonna take a piss.
别乱来
Nothing funny.
当然不会
Of course not.
吉米 把钱给他
Jimmy, get Elmont here his money.
让他放松放松
Ease his weary mind.
我马上回来
Now, I'll be right back.
好了
It's done.
四个一行
Four in a row.
孩子你真是厉害
Kid, you are sharp, I'll give you that.
咱这是干什么 温蒂
What are we doing here, Wendy?
等着从达瑞尔那拿钱
Just waiting for Darryl to make bail.
不是那个
I don't mean that.
咱俩谈过这个
Look, we talked about this.
再老实待一阵子就够了
We just got to stay put for another couple of days, all right?
马上就成了
We are almost there.
没问题吧
Everything all right?
不管走到哪
No matter where you at,
总有蠢货条子
it's the same dumbass cops
问些个蠢货问题
asking the same dumbass questions.
玩什么呢
What y'all playing?
双人纸牌
Double solitaire.
还有牌吗
You got another deck?
没了
No, sorry.
我说了没牌了
Hey, I said I ain't got another one.
你怕我翻到啥吗
Damn, son, what is you scared I'm gonna find?
不怕 但那是我的东西
Nothing, but that's my shit.
别这样 达瑞尔 你干什么
Come on, Darryl, what are you doing?
你藏了黄书吗
What you got? Pornos?
没东西
I ain't got nothing.
-还是搞基的 -达瑞尔 闭嘴
- Gay porn? - Darryl! Shut up.
不是黄书
Ain't no pornos.
将近两千了
It's close to two g's, man.
想解释一下吗
You want to explain this?
是我挣来的
It's mine. I earned it.
挣来的啊
Oh, you earned it,
你给人吹♥箫♥了吗
What, is you sucking dick in the trailers?
回答他吧 肯德尔
You best answer him, Kendal.
你怎么弄到的
How you get all this?
说啊
Go on.
从嫖♥客♥那偷的
I stole it from the johns that came in.
你
You...
你怎么偷
How you steal...
我要留着钱
I'm keeping this shit.
那是我的
That's mine.
狗屁你的
Ain't shit yours.
等你长大 肯德尔
When you grow -- Kendal!
肯德尔
Kendal!
他什么毛病
Man, what is wrong with him?
他就是想离开这吧
Well, maybe he's just looking for a way out.
离开这
A way out?
你怎么老说要离开
Why you keep talking about getting out?
我们都想离开 达瑞尔
We both want out, Darryl.
好吗
All right?
这地方就是不好
This place just ain't right.
你这话说得好蠢
You sound goddamn stupid.
我外边有一车货
I got one truck of dope here.
还有一车在路上
Another one is on the way.
进货渠道和人都搞定了
We know the pipeline, we know the players.
我身体好的能干♥死♥好几个人
I'm fitting to kill three people.
咱要接手肯塔基的海♥洛♥因♥生意了
We gonna take over the entire heroin business in Kentucky.
我不想要这个
I don't want that.
我不想参与
I don't want no part of that.
肯德尔也不想
Neither does Kendal.
我拿走应得的分成
I want my cut of what all you're about to get in,
然后就走
and then I'm gone.
你不想要吗
You don't want that?
我来打♥针♥
I'm here for my shot.
坐吧
Go on and sit.
你跟博伊德谈过了吗
You talk to Boyd?
瘦高个吗
Skinny, little stick of a man?
他帮你办成过事吗
He able to satisfy all your needs?
你应该担心
I think more important is
他能不能帮你办成
whether he was able to satisfy yours.
是又不是
Well, yes and no.
有个听你话的男人真好
Must be nice to have a man to do your every bidding,
他帮我办的事很不错
'cause he sure done this one real well.
那就没问题了
Then we're good.
不行
No.
还有件事
There's one more thing I need.
等等 咱说好了的
Hold on. We had a deal.
你看 你是罪犯我不是
See, here's the amazing thing
就有这么一点好处
about you being the convict and me being the non-convict
你没有谈判的资格
you don't got any leverage.
你就这么做生意的吗
This is how you do business?
所以你才不想让朱迪斯参与
This is why you didn't want Judith in on this?
你也惹到她了吗
You cross her, too?
咱的交易不变
No, the deal's still good.
只是多了一个条件
See, just one more condition.
第一件事是外面的
See, the first one was you helping me on the outside,
这件事是里面的
and this is you helping me on the inside.
你听不听
You want to hear it or not?
没什么大不了的
It's no big thing.
你去杀了那个圣母
You just got to kill mother superior.
什么
Come again?
想要运货进来 就杀了朱迪斯
You want your shit, you got to kill Judith.
法警署长
我的天哪
Jesus christ.
这是真的吗
Is this real,
还是我终于老年痴呆
or has early-onset dementia finally set in,
开始出现幻觉了
and I'm starting to see you in my waking hours?
有个线报
Got a tip.
孟菲斯缉毒署的萨克来电♥话♥了
Yeah, I heard that from the D.E.A. Sac in Memphis.
感谢咱们的协助
Called to thank me for our assistance.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你休假期间也想写报告吗
So, what, you're filing reports on your vacation?
那可违反了司法部的职业守则
That's a violation of the D.O.J. employment guidelines.
休假推迟了
The vacation was postponed.
我得先处理几件事
I got to take care of a few things first.
就是说你想工作 于是就不休假了
Meaning, you can't go on vacation because you're working.
因为你就是这样
'cause that's who you are, Raylan.
是个工作狂吗
Right? You're a working man.
我好像查到了什么 阿尔特
You know, I might be on to something here, Art.
温·达菲居然跟克罗家合作
Wynn Duffy mixing it up with the Crowes?
别担心
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表