剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Man, you are sending him off in grand fashion, huh?
他还剩多久 八个月吗
What's he got left? Eight months?
拿席欧·托宁
Theo goddamn Tonin.
给职业生涯画句号♥
If that isn't the cap to a guy's career,
再合适不过了
I don't know what is.
你不该买♥♥菜去吗
Ain't you supposed to be getting groceries?
温蒂说的
Wendy told you.
没人听我的
Ain't nobody listen to me,
我♥干♥嘛听他们的
so I ain't listening to them.
又来了
Here we go.
我说杀法警时没人听
They didn't listen to me when I said kill the marshal.
现在麻烦来了
Now we all got this headache.
他有枪
He had a gun.
你真傻
Man, you're dumb.
傻透了
Just dumb.
瞄准 小子
Take aim, boy.
假装有把枪
Like you got a gun.
我告诉你该做什么 不做干什么
I'm gonna show you what can and can't be done.
还有我会怎么做
How I would have done it.
至少保持21英尺距离才能应付对方的突袭
我知道21英尺法则
I know the 21-foot rule, okay?
你退缩了
You flinched.
我就是退缩了
Yeah, I damn flinched.
有个疯子拿着刀捅我
Crazy asshole running at me with a knife.
别指着我
Get out of my face.
怎么回事
What's this?
怎么什么都不干
Why nobody do nothing?
你怎么换衣服了
Why you change your shirt?
怎么换衣服了
Why you change your shirt?
穿着痒
It was itchy.
你因为他才换的吗
You changed because of this one.
不是
No.
丹尼 丹尼啊
Danny, danny, danny boy.
吃的呢
Where's the food?
什么吃的
Food?
温蒂给了你张单子
Wendy has given you a list.
你买♥♥回来了吗
Did you get the food?
让 我好像忘了哎
Well, J.B., I-I guess I forgot.
那你现在去买♥♥
So maybe you can go now.
已经有个贱♥人♥跟妈似的缠着我了
Yeah, well, I already got one bitch trying to be my mama.
我不想再多个妈
I don't need two.
你这是骂我贱♥人♥吗
Do you mean this when you call me "Bitch"?
就是个称呼
It's just a word.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
就是个称呼
It's just a word.
我喜欢棍子和石头
Now, see, I prefer sticks and stones
因为我喜欢打断骨头
'cause I like to break bones.
你可别这么跟我说话 小伙子
That's not the way you should be talking to me, homie.
光说不练的不是男人
A man that just talks is no man.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
如果我想跟你打 丹尼 我就直接上了
If I want to fight you, Danny, I just come at you.
给你21英尺
I give you 21 feet.
让你用最好的刀子
I give you your best knife.
别犯傻
Don't be ignorant.
你真的练过吗
Have you done this really?
按照21英尺规则
This 21-foot rule?
当然
Hell yeah.
再练一次
Well, then, do it again.
给我把真枪
But give me a real gun.
不扯淡 来吧
No bullshit. Let's do it.
今天不行
Not today.
我还得去买♥♥菜
I got some groceries to pick up.
可不是吗
Yes, you do.
肯德尔 那单子呢
Kendal, where's that goddamn list?
不在我这
I ain't got it.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 贱♥人♥
Suck on that, bitch!
我耳朵聋了
My ears, danny!
你敢逼我 这就是下场
You push me, and I teach you what's up!
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
他
He's --
他变成黑筛子了
He's Haitian hamburger's what he is.
你杀了他
You killed him.
你没吓尿吧
You ain't gonna lose your shit, are you?
别告诉别人
Ain't gonna tell nobody?
说不会
Just say no.
我不告诉别人
I won't say a word.
这就对了
That's right.
咱俩的小秘密
It's our little secret.
放回吧台后面
Put that behind the bar.
我去找个袋子
I got to get some plastic.
哥们
Come on, man.
我要被你赢光了
You're cleaning me out over here.
继续 继续
Let's go. Let's go.
谁赢着呢
Who's winning?
我
Me.
干嘛让他来玩
Why do you let him play?
人人有份 老大
Equal opportunity, boss.
都有份
Yeah. Quota.
没错
That's right.
平权法案
Affirmative action.
不不不不
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.
听我说
See.
你不能说
You can't.
好吧好吧
Okay. I got it. I got it.
我先插一句
Need to interrupt real quick.
道上的消息你听说了吗 约翰尼
I was just wondering if you heard the news, Johnny.
你不是这一带的传话筒吗
Well, being that you're the main newsman around here,
你不说我自然不知道
if you ain't told me, then no.
博伊德又有批货要来
Boyd's got another shipment coming in.
他这么快就又进货
Well, he lit that candle back up quick.
不从底特律进
Not Detroit.
可靠情报
I got it on good authority
他在和墨西哥人做生意
he's striking up a connection with the Mexicans.
墨西哥人
Mexicans?
居然找到墨西哥人了
Ho-ho! Damn, it's hard times.
好像最近都从墨西哥进货
Well, I figure that wind's being favorable lately.
要不咱再去劫一票
Maybe we double down and we hit that shipment, too.
又来了
There you go.
你有胆子 我喜欢
Yeah, that is big-balls bold. I like it.
就知道你想干
I knew you would.
有个问题
One question, though.
这可靠情报是谁说的
You got this on good authority from who?
博伊德
Boyd.
游戏结束了
Game's over.
跟我走一趟
I need you to come with.
你和他做交易了
You and him cut a deal?
不好意思
Sorry, son.
走之前再问个问题
Well, one more question before I go.
第一次劫货分的钱你怎么花的
How did you spend your take of our first hit?
你就问这个吗
That's what you're asking me?
拿去投资了
I invested it.
拿钱生钱总是极好的
It's always best to make your money work for you.
有意思
That's funny.
我也投资了
I did much the same.
我一分没拿
I didn't even take my cut.
分了三份
I split it three ways.
人力
People power.
投资人力是不是特别值
It's a pretty damn good investment, don't you agree?
该死
Well, shit.
黑麦威士忌 双份
Rye. Double.
你是律师
You're the lawyer.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表