剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Now'd be a good time to put that gun down.
我是不是说过 你宁可要我崩了你
Didn't I tell you you were gonna wish I killed you?
怎么样 说对了吧
Well, don't you?
他在这可比在家乖多了
He's a lot less cranky here than he is at home.
那你该在家也弄个吗♥啡♥点滴
Well, you should just get a morphine drip for home.
雷兰
Hey, Raylan.
他昨晚醒了
He woke up last night.
他们有好好照顾你吗
They all treating you all right?
尿尿都不用下地
Don't even have to get up to piss.
你也别过的太滋润了
Well, don't get too comfortable.
那可不太可能
Not likely.
我们答应莱斯丽不会让他太累的
Well, we promised Leslie we wouldn't wear him out.
-明天见 署长 -好的
- We'll see you tomorrow, Chief. - Okay.
-过后再聊 -好
- Catch up with you later. - Yeah.
对了 我挺喜欢你的停车位的
Loving your parking space, by the way.
想都别想
You stay out of that.
你是来道别的吗
Did you come to say goodbye?
你会好起来的
I think you're gonna be all right.
不 我是问你和丹谈过了吗
No. I mean, did you talk to Dan?
丹 没谈 怎么了
Dan? No, why?
丹·格兰特说他要挖你去佛罗里达
Dan Grant said he had a spot for you down in Florida.
什么时候的事
When did this happen?
你要我把你调走的第二天
The day after you asked me to transfer you.
我本该早点告诉你
I would have told you sooner,
但我不想打扰你的假期
but I didn't want to bother you on your vacation.
艾莉森怎么没来
How's Alison?
我告诉过你了 亲爱的
I told you, honey.
你还没醒时她来过了
She came by here before you woke up,
还给你留了一张慰问卡
and she left you a lovely card.
我让你俩单独聊聊吧
I'm gonna let you boys talk.
是达瑞尔·克罗♥干♥的吧
Was Darryl Crowe, wasn't it?
是
Yeah.
你把他杀了吗
Did you kill him?
没 但他确实死了
No, but he's dead.
上帝显灵吗
Act of god?
谢谢你
Thank you.
2895床呼叫乔治护士
Nurse George, 2895. Nurse George, 2895.
好好休息
Get some rest.
-我走前会再来看你的 -是吗
- I'll see you again before I go. - Darn.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
这是真的吗
This is -- is really happening?
是 文件已经出了
Yeah, yeah -- paperwork's been filed.
只剩一些常规手续了
Just as matter of routine approvals.
过几周我就会回去了
I'll be there, all moved in, in a few weeks.
告诉我你哭是因为高兴好吗 薇诺娜
Please tell me those are tears of joy, Winona.
是的
Yeah.
听到了吗 宝贝
Did you hear that, sweetie?
爸爸要回家了 妈妈终于能好好休息了
Daddy's coming home so that mama can finally take a nap.
我也高兴
I know!
真是的 她太美了
God damn, she's beautiful.
现在不行 雷兰
Now is not the right time, Raylan.
迈阿密的房♥价飙上天了
Real-estate prices in Miami are a touch high,
不过我认识个房♥地♥产♥商
but I know a realtor.
温·达菲和凯瑟琳·霍尔 也就是
Wynn Duffy, Katherine Hale, who, by the way,
那个为了她丈夫的官司谋杀了我上司的人
had my boss murdered to derail her husband's trial.
是个混♥蛋♥
Bit of a prick,
但总好过上一个跟我打交道的
but still better than the last one I had to deal with.
还有谁来着 罗伯特·夸尔斯
What else? Robert Quarles,
在墨西哥杀人 毒品交易
bodies in Mexico, narcotics trafficking.
-都结案了 -还有克罗家的
- All closed cases. - The Crowes.
也结案了
Includes the Crowes.
我的报告都在桌上了
My report's right there on the desk.
你说温蒂的行为属于正当防卫
Wendy acted in self-defense.
我的报告里是这么写的 没错
That's what it says in my report, yes.
她说她和孩子也要去佛罗里达
She says she and the boy are also heading to Florida.
我想我不会遇到她的
I have a feeling our paths won't cross.
你还没看出来吗
You don't see it, do you -- the common thread
这些事里的共性
that runs through it all?
恕我直言
All due respect,
除了日光浴和海岸
if it doesn't have to do with sunny skies and beaches,
我不知道还有什么其他共性
there's nothing for me to see.
我说的是这些事的中心人物
The man at the center of everything.
谁啊
Who?
我吗
Me?
博伊德·克劳德
Boyd Crowder.
什么
What?
耳熟吗
You familiar?
等等
Hold up.
你是说你们要抓博伊德·克劳德
You're saying you're going after Boyd Crowder?
抱歉 你到底有没有在听
I'm sorry. Have you not been listening?
真的吗
What are we talking about?
你是认真的吗
How serious are you?
非常认真
Coffin serious.
我们要以有组织犯罪的罪名抓他
We're going after him under the rico statute.
我们一定要抓到他
We're gonna bury him.
至少判个50年吧
50 years, minimum.
然后你们想让我帮忙
And you want me to help?
在你走前 是的
Before you go? yeah.
怎么不早说呢
Well, why didn't you just say so?
喂
Hello?
喂 博伊德吗
Hello, Boyd.
我还没付清你钱吗 盖斯特先生
I owe you some money or something, Mr. Geist?
正相反 我有好消息告诉你
On the contrary, I'm calling with good news.
艾娃被释放了
Ava's being released.
对不起 你能再说一遍吗
I'm sorry. Could you say that again?
你的未婚妻从牢里放出来了
Your fiance is being released from prison.
我 我不
I-I don't, uh...
我不 我不明白
I-I don't -- I don't understand.
首先 她哈兰拘留所的狱友
Well, first, her cell mate back at harlan detention center
改了说法 决定要坦白
changed her story, decided to come clean.
然后 那个警卫
Then, the guard in question -
阿尔伯特·菲克斯
Albert Fekus.
撤回了他的声明
Recanted his statement.
你还在听吗 博伊德
You still there, Boyd?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我在听
Yeah, I'm here.
她的案子撤销了
The case fell apart.
她想和你说话
I believe she'd like to speak with you.
让她接
Put her on.
博伊德
Boyd?
你真的自♥由♥了吗
This really happening?
看起来是这样
Looks that way.
我能
Well, can I, uh -
你需要 你需要我去接你吗
you need -- you need a ride or anything?
盖斯特已经在这儿了
Geist is already here.
他说我想去哪都行
Says he'll take me wherever I need to go.
那好吧
Well, all right.
我在想或许会去乡间别♥墅♥
I was thinking maybe I'd go to the country house.
真是缘分
Well, as fate would have it,
我 我现在就站在前廊这儿呢
I'm -- I'm standing on your front porch now.
还有一些文件没填完
Well, there's still the paperwork to be done,
开车还有段路程
and then the drive.
但我几小时后应该就到家了
But I should be home in a few hours.
我会等着你的
I'll be waiting.
你俩单独待一会吧
Well, I'll give you two some time.
谢谢
Thank you.
回家的感觉一定不错吧
Well, I bet it feels good to be home.
是的
Yeah.
这些是弹孔吗
Are those bullet holes?
最近这几个月过得并不容易 艾娃
It's been a tough couple of Months, Ava.
我 我本来
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表