剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
慢着
Wait.
这是啥
The hell's that?
那就是一点点小损伤
Oh, that there's the minor cosmetic damage.
我在广♥告♥上说了
I put it on the sign.
还小损伤
Cosmetic?
这玩意儿都没法用了
This thing is blown to shit!
这哪是水池子
It ain't no pool!
就是一破烂
It's junk!
还八百块 做梦去吧
800 dollars, my ass.
那你想出多少
How much you want to give me, then?
我二十块买♥♥了 直接拖去垃圾场
Give you 20 bucks, take it straight to the scrap yard.
二十块才够我走几里路
How far am I supposed to get on 20 bucks?
我当初花了一千块买♥♥的
I paid 1,000 dollars for this thing!
你买♥♥的时候 这玩意可不漏水呢
Yeah, well, when you did, it held water!
就二十块 不卖♥♥算了
20 bucks, final offer.
我的梦想全指着买♥♥池子的钱了
This here pool was my dream.
我才不会只卖♥♥二十块
I ain't selling it for no 20 bucks!
那我就不跟你废话了
Then I ain't wasting no more time.
妈呀
Oh, shit!
我还不卖♥♥了呢
In fact, I ain't gonna sell it at all!
我不会放弃梦想的
I ain't giving up on my dream!
我才不要放弃梦想呢
I ain't giving up on my dream!
丹尼
Danny!
出什么事了
What the hell happened?
怎么回事
What's it matter?
这货觉得有钱喝酒 就可以随便逼逼
Guys around here think buying a drink buys them a license to talk shit.
哪辆车是他的
Now, which one's his?
那辆吧
It's that one there, I believe.
天哪
Oh, god.
这真是个烂地方 杜威
This whole place is ass-backwards, Dewey.
你说呢
You know that?
你好啊 甜心
How you doing, sweetheart?
真是的 今天形象不佳
Yeah, god damn it, I was having a good hair day.
能问你件事吗 丹尼
Can I ask you something, Danny?
要是我能从博伊德那把钱要来 给达瑞尔
If I get Darryl the money I paid Boyd for Audry's,
他真的会离开肯塔基吗
Do you really think he'd leave Kentucky?
你要是能弄来这么多钱
Well, you produce that type of cash,
我们才不在这破地方待呢
we'd all like to cut this shit hole loose.
再睡会儿吧 小子
Go to sleep, ginger.
我看你又在打坏主意了 表弟
I see your wheels turning there, cousin.
提醒你一句 给克劳德的条件够好了
Need I remind you, we leaned pretty hard on Crowder ourselves
他都不答应
and he didn't budge.
我知道
I know.
那你想怎么办
So, what's your idea?
抓住他 拿枪顶着脑袋
We grab him, put a gun to his head,
告诉他不给钱就杀了他
tell him to hand over the money or he's a dead man.
你真是天才
You're a goddamn genius.
你知道吗
You know that?
我什么时候能见博伊德
When do I get to see Boyd?
慢慢来 别心急
First things first.
我尽量把你换到大众牢房♥去
I'm having you released into gen pop.
博伊德找了人保护你
Boyd lined someone up to watch your back.
我为什么需要保护
Why does my back need watching?
你还年轻
You're young.
而且漂亮
You're pretty.
还刺伤了个警卫
You shived a guard.
-所以狱警们一定 -我没有
- So the officers -- - I didn't do that.
你相信我的 对吧
You know that, right?
我知道你俩付钱让我当幌子
Look, I know that you and Boyd paid me to stick headphones in my ears,
但我向你保证 我也是个好律师
but I assure you, I am a good lawyer.
你打听到那个狱警了吗
You got a line on the officer?
他躲起来了 没人知道在哪
He went to ground. Nobody knows where.
也许是别的州有亲戚收了他 我们在找了
Might have relatives out of state. We're looking into that.
看样子在我之前他一定也欺负过别人
The way he was, he must of tried to screw others before me.
我们也在查了
We're looking into that, too.
能不能用监控录像证明不是我♥干♥的
You looking into security cameras showing that I didn't do it?
现场附近的监控当时都被关了
All the ones in that area were turned off.
-博伊德连口信也没有吗 -有的
- Boyd send a message at least? - He did.
宝贝
抱歉我不能来 不会有事的
你很安全 要坚强
爱你
博伊德
请你帮帮我
Can you help me?
关门了
We're closed!
我得说
Well, I must say,
真没想到你会来
you're about the last person I'd expect to walk in here.
博伊德人呢
Where's Boyd?
找他有事
Why?
是来道歉的吧
You want to apologize?
道什么歉
For what?
派你的白♥痴♥表哥来吓唬我们啊
Sending your idiot cousin over here to try and shake us down.
他不是我派来的
I didn't send him.
你真的觉得你能勒索博伊德·克劳德吗
Did you really think you could muscle Boyd Crowder?
我觉得 你不知道我都干过什么事
All I think is, you don't know the things I done.
你知道梅瑟的事吧
You hear what happened to Messer?
可我不是梅瑟
I ain't Messer.
放松 兄弟
Easy up there, partner.
看着我
Look right here.
你好
How you doing?
你最好乖乖告诉我们你老板在哪
Why don't you just tell us where the big boss man is?
我猜你不是小达瑞尔吧
Don't suppose you're Darryl Jr., huh?
因为听说他是个混♥蛋♥
'Cause I heard he was a big son of a bitch.
我对付你就足够了
I'm plenty big enough for you.
是吗
Think so?
是的
Yeah.
那是买♥♥麦片兑来的吗
You get that out of a cereal box?
我说过
I told you.
你根本不知道我♥干♥得出什么事
You got no idea what I'm capable of.
告诉我们博伊德在哪
Now tell us where Boyd is.
敢动手 你可就栽了 杜威
You're about to step off a mighty high ledge, Dewey.
不用操心 我会接住他的
Oh, don't you worry, 'cause I'll catch him.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那谁来接住你呢
Well, who's gonna catch you?
现在怎么办啊
What the hell are we supposed to do now?
B计划
Plan "B."
啥是B计划
What the hell is Plan "B"?
我们看看博伊德会花多大价钱赎他
We see how much Boyd's gonna pay for his guy.
伯托 老伙计
Berto, my man.
好久不见啊
Been a long time.
是啊
Yes, it has.
温·达菲 博伊德·克劳德 这位是阿尔伯托·鲁兹
Wynn Duffy, Boyd Crowder, this is Alberto Ruiz.
那你一定是于先生了
And you must be Mr. Yu.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
是我鹤立鸡群了吗
Oh, the one wonton among the tortillas?
我看是辣汤里的辣白菜
I would have said "Kimchi in the salsa."
说得好
That was good.
《剑麻》那本书讲的就是韩国奴隶
See, the "Aenikkaeng" were slaves from Korea brought over
被带到墨西哥殖民地劳作的事
to Mexico to work in plantations.
我知道
I know.
我看了很多有关奴隶制的书
I've read a lot of books about slavery.
他是个历史迷
He's a history buff.
谁说拿我是亚洲人开玩笑
And some people think that I would be offended
我就不开心了
if you point out the incongruity.
我觉得你希望用肤色说事
Well, I assume you want it pointed out.
为什么呢
And why would I want that?
因为那说明你很专业
Because it suggests you're very good at what you do.
皮克先生说过吧 我们要先收钱
I think Mr. Picker told you we require payment up front.
说过
He did.
但我们不太想那么干
But we were hoping to come to a different understanding.
你这是搞什么 博伊德
The hell is this, Boyd?
我可向他们保证过...
I gave these guys my word --
最近我们在这种"先交钱"的事上
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表