剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I take it you agree to my terms.
是的
Mm. Hell, yeah.
你做出这个决定肯定不容易
Well, I can't imagine the decision was too difficult.
肯塔基州对你和你的家人可不算友好
Kentucky ain't been too kind to you and your kin.
是的
Mm. Yeah.
你和我关系不错 对吧
You know, you and me got along good, right?
本不想这样结束的 紧张兮兮的
Ain't got to end it like this, all tense and shit.
又出了墨西哥那事
Now, Mexico?
墨西哥
Huh. Mexico.
没错
Yeah.
做生意
Took care of business.
喝一杯吧 敬我们曲终人散
Let's have a drink, man, toast our goodbye.
我只和我喜欢或是
Well, I only drink with people
假装喜欢的人喝酒
that I like or I pretend to like,
但我可以吸根烟
but I will indulge in one of these cigarettes.
该死 我都不知道你吸烟
Shit, I didn't even know you smoked.
你不知道我的事多了去了
Well, there's a lot of things you don't know about me,
小达瑞尔·克罗
Darryl Crowe Jr.
而且你永远都不会知道
And you never will.
大滑头博伊德
Smooth-ass Boyd.
给你沏了杯上好的英国茶
Got that good elmer's tea for you.
关于你弟弟的事我很抱歉
Well, I'd say I'm sorry to hear about your brother,
-但是... -该死 来搅局的了
- But... - Shit. We got a bogey.
我也不是他的头号♥粉丝
...I wasn't his biggest fan, neither.
另一方面 你的外甥
Your nephew, on the other hand...
你们这些龟孙子 举起手来
All right, you sons of bitches! Hands where I can see them!
冷静 冷静 杜威
Whoa, whoa! Dewey!
马上
Now!
你要做出平生最明智的
If you want to make the smartest decision
一次决定
you've ever made in your life,
立刻转身迅速出去
you will retrace your steps presto subito!
闭嘴 博伊德
Shut up, Boyd!
达瑞尔 你要是碰桌子上的枪的话
Darryl, you touch that gun on the table,
我就一枪打爆你的头
it'll be the last thing you do.
博伊德 把包打开
Boyd, open the bag.
杜威 听我说
Dewey, listen to me.
趁现在赶快离开
Leave right now while --
打开包
The bag! Open it!
你觉得我不敢开枪吗
Or you don't think I'll shoot?!
我会开枪的 就跟我冲着韦德·梅瑟开枪一样
I will shoot -- the way I shot Wade Messer!
没错 我把他杀了
Yeah, I killed his ass good, man!
两枪
Two shots!
就是爷干的 杜威·克罗
Me! Dewey Crowe!
我的天哪
God damn it, son.
他妈的 杜威
Shit, Dewey.
打开它
Open it!
搞毛啊 杜威
What the shit, Dewey?
没错
Yeah!
这是爷的海♥洛♥因♥
That's my heroin!
爷的未来 爷的梦想
My future! My dream!
别这样 杜威 我们是一家人
Come on, Dewey. We family.
你没必要这样做
You ain't got to do all this.
把枪放到包里面 达瑞尔
Put the gun in the bag, Darryl.
杜威表弟 别这样
Cousin Dewey, man.
少套近乎
Cousin, my ass!
现在喜欢我了吗
How you like me now, huh?
现在喜欢我了吗
How you like me now?!
等等
Wait.
逮捕我吗
Arrest me?
你应该感谢我
You ought to thank me.
我阻止了罪犯犯罪
I was stopping criminals doing crime.
屋子里那俩人马上就会自相残杀的
Those two in the room would kill each other 'fore long.
我们把你的话录下来了 杜威
We got you on tape, Dewey,
谈论海♥洛♥因♥ 远大梦想
talking heroin, big dreams.
你听到了
You heard that?
梅瑟的那段也听到了
About Messer, too.
梅瑟 我在开玩笑
Messer! I was kidding, man!
辩解得不错
That's a good defense.
法庭上就这么说吧
Go with that.
吉文斯
Givens.
就这样了吗 雷兰
This it, then, Raylan?
没有陈词吗 把杜威·克罗绳之以法
No final words, put Dewey Crowe in his place?
我的建议是
My advice --
别再用第三人称说话了
stop talking about yourself in the third person.
听着傻透了
Makes you sound like a fool.
第三人称
Third person?
是他吗
What, this guy?
真是不懂你
Man, I don't understand you.
谢谢你能来
I appreciate you coming.
你是想为坑我道歉吗
If it's an apology for sending me to hell,
可以接受
I'll take the kindness.
算是最近最糟糕的经历了
It's been one of the more frustrating days in recent memory.
不是道歉
It's not an apology.
你居然觉得我欠你的
Hard to believe you think it's me owes you.
好吧
Fair enough.
那叫我来干什么
So, why am I here?
我想了你的提议
I thought about your proposal.
然后呢
And?
改主意了
I changed my mind.
博伊德的事
About Boyd.
我跟他谈谈
Yeah, I'm gonna talk to him.
争取让他合作
I'm gonna get him to cooperate.
但你得想法放了我
But you've got to get me released.
可是
Okay, but, uh --
我知道办起来很不容易
Look, look, I know it's a bigger ask that privileges,
但是只能这样
But it's the way it's got to be.
我在这活不了几天了
I'm liable to get snuffed in here soon.
太晚了
You're too late.
什么
What?
博伊德已经合作了
Boyd already cooperated.
-没有 -真的
- No. - He did.
没有
No.
你错过机会了
You missed your chance.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你要是真不好过
Look...you're in that much danger,
我尽力想想办法
I'll do what I can, but...
等等
Wait.
博伊德要什么回报
What did Boyd ask for in return?
什么都没要
Nothing.
不 不
No, no.
博伊德不会不要回报跟你们合作
Boyd didn't cooperate with the law and gain nothing.
是什么
What was it?
洗白
A clean slate.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他是博伊德 艾娃
It's Boyd, Ava.
谁知道他什么意思
Who the hell knows what it means?
我尽力吧
I'll do what I can.
证据确凿
The facts are cut and dried.
包里有六公斤海♥洛♥因♥
There were six kilos of heroin in the bag.
克罗先生可没碰过包
A bag Mr. Crowe never touched.
我知道我的权利
Look, I know my rights, man.
你得给我弄点苹果汁
You need to get me some apple juice or something, man.
沙士什么的
Root beer or something.
给我们一份副本
As soon as I review the transcripts in detail,
我认为我的代理人
I'm sure they'll confirm that there is
肯定没有涉及任何一项罪名
nothing incriminating on any of these recordings.
也许 也许不是
Maybe. Maybe not.
他有涉案嫌疑
We can still hold your client
我们还是可以拘留
on suspicion of criminal conspiracy.
我涉的案就是博伊德
The only crime is Boyd was supposed to bring me
给我拿了一袋子衣服
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表