剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I wanted to take a few days off.
我能再来一杯可可吗
Can I get another cocoa?
续杯要花钱的
It costs for refills.
你逗乐呢
Shit. Are you serious?
能花多少 一块钱
What is it, a buck?
去吧 我掏了
Go on, man. It's on me.
你怎么越来越漂亮了
So, how is it that you actually got prettier?
得了吧 杰克
Oh, please, Jack.
怎么了
What?
你只会给他瞎许诺让他兴奋过度
You are just gonna blow his hopes all out of whack,
最后还得我来擦屁♥股♥ 又一次
and I'm gonna have to stop it -- again.
你总是这样
You just always do this.
逼着我当恶人
You make me out to be the villain.
我不会 才不是这样 是不是
No, I don't. That's not true, is it?
你到底来干什么
Why are you really here?
缺钱用吗
You need money?
我不缺 我不是为钱来的
No, I don't need -- I'm not here for money.
你弟打电♥话♥给我
The boy called me.
打了好几次
A few times.
那他大概希望你
Well, he probably just thought it
趁他那些哥哥不在家时来玩玩
was best you visit while his brothers are gone.
丹尼咋样了
How is Danny?
他还是想切了你老二
He still wants to cut off your dick.
所以你这一趟真是来玩来了
So, is that really what this is -- a visit?
就这么难以置信吗
Is that so inconceivable?
你知道我打算怎么着
Hey, you know what I was thinking?
等这周末
Come this weekend,
我带你们去杉点乐园玩怎样
how about I take you both to Cedar Point?
那是哪里
Where's that?
俄亥俄
Ohio.
那还有过山车
They got rolly-coasters there.
叫什么千禧力量
One's called the millennium force.
能把你脸甩掉了
Dude, it's a face-melter.
那就去
Let's do it.
我跟你说 不如这样吧
Actually, you know what? I have a better idea.
你歇个长假 我们去玩一星期
We'll go on your holiday break, take a whole week.
过山车玩个够
Do a whole rolly-coaster tour.
咱赶紧把饭吃完
Okay. Look, let's finish up and get you
赶紧上学去 别误了今天的课
back to school before you miss an entire day.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你喜欢这吗
So, you like it here?
我讨厌这
I hate it here.
该死
Shit!
你死了吗
Finally!
我的天
God almighty.
别这么发脾气
Stop freaking out.
我没发脾气
I'm not freaking out.
你给我留了八百条言了
You've left me like 800 messages.
赶紧让你杰克叔叔接电♥话♥
Would you put your uncle Jack on the phone right now?
好吧
Okay.
侬好啊
Yello?
你给我听好了
You listen to me.
赶紧连人带车滚回来
You need to turn that car around.
温蒂 我们到了俄亥俄州再打给你
Wen, babe, we'll call you from Ohio.
你个混♥蛋♥ 赶紧给我掉头
You asshole. Turn around and get back here right now.
你跟谁说话呢
Who were you talking to?
不好意思 你说啥
I'm sorry. What?
电♥话♥里气急跳脚的 是谁啊
On the phone, all agitated. Who with?
我不在这店工作
I don't work here.
我一般不管这店的事
I'm more of a silent partner.
你要是想来找乐子
If you're looking for some action,
姑娘们得待会才上班
the girls don't get in till later.
现在还早
It's early still.
刚那是谁的电♥话♥
Who was on the phone?
你一个劲儿问这个 就好像你管得着似的
You keep asking me that like it's somehow your business.
抱歉
I apologize.
我刚才失礼了
That was rude of me.
我叫迈克尔
My name's Michael.
在找一个叫杰克·安德森的人
I'm looking for a man named Jack Anderson.
听说没准能在这找到他
Heard he might be found here.
蒂娜貌似有个常客叫杰克·梅西
I mean, Tina's got a regular by the name of Jack Macy, I think,
但不记得有杰克·安德森
but I don't know any Jack Anderson.
本地人吗
He a local?
北达科他的 怎么了
He's from North Dakota. Why?
来这的男的大多主动报上名号♥来
Well, the guys around here don't always volunteer their name,
有时候也说从哪来的
but sometimes where they're from.
不过还真没记得有北达科他的
I don't really remember anybody from North Dakota, though.
话说
Anyway...
你来一杯吗
Can I get you a drink?
我不是来喝酒的
I'm not here to drink.
你是个条子
You a cop?
我看着像条子吗
Do I look like a cop?
你要说是 我没准还真信了
I'd have believed you if you said you were.
下面拿什么呢
What you got back there?
有人不好好干活了
Somebody asleep on the job.
是啊 这年头勤快人难找
Yeah. Well, good help's hard to find.
我改主意了
Think I changed my mind.
喝一杯吧
I'll have that drink.
朗姆酒加可乐
Rum and coke.
好的
You got it.
回来就给你调
I'll get it for you when I come back.
我说过要还那天晚上的酒钱
Said I'd pay you back for those drinks the other night,
所以给你买♥♥了点东西
so I bought you something.
内衣 真的吗
Lingerie? Really?
是泳衣
A bathing suit.
很漂亮的 至少我这么觉得
A nice one-- least, I think.
我家没有泳池
Well, you know I don't have a pool
房♥子也不在湖边 也不是瑜伽馆的会员
or a lake house or a membership at the "Y".
有件趣事
Funny story.
我最近在一个电台竞赛节目里赢了笔钱
I recently won some money in a radio contest.
什么
What?
第七个打进电♥话♥的人
Caller Number 7.
真是太不可思议了
That's the craziest thing.
另外 我一直在想你问我的事
And plus, I've been thinking about what you asked me.
我有点忘了
I kind of forget.
短期内的事我记不住
Short-term memory is a casualty of my habit.
无姓名
在休假
On vacation.
我在想
I was thinking, uh,
带着奖金去佛州我前妻那
take my winnings and go down to Florida and...see my baby girl,
看我女儿
check in with the ex.
这样啊
That. Yeah.
我给你买♥♥那套比基尼
And I bought you that bikini
希望你能跟我一起去
thinking you might want to come with.
你想让我在你前妻面前四处晃悠吗
You want me to parade around in front of your ex-wife?
炫耀我的身材 让她嫉妒
What, show off my body, make her jealous?
不 我没想让你们两个见面
No. I didn't suppose you two would even meet.
我想反正你停职了
But I thought, hell, you're suspended.
机票又便宜
Flights are cheap.
找个汽车旅馆 把两千奖金花掉
We could blow the 2 grand on a nice motel.
真的吗
Really?
无姓名
你去做个水疗
You could hang out at the spa
我去看看我女儿
while I spend a little quality time...
然后我们晚点碰头吃个饭
and then we can meet up later and have a meal or two.
还是觉得带着个姑娘
Still, taking a girl with you to visit
去看有点疏远的家人 有点怪
your semi-estranged family-- it's a weird scenario.
谁说不是
I didn't say it wasn't.
不过我想试试
But I'm trying.
你怎么说
So, what do you say?
你会跟我一起去佛州吗
Will you come with me to Florida?
好吧
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表