剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I might.
这还是缉毒署的案子 吉文斯
It's still a D.E.A. case, Givens.
你要过去
If you're headed over there,
我得跟你一起去
goddamn right I'm going with you.
你什么时候到
What's your E.T.A. now?
我跟你说了我要给艾娃的
I told you, I need some for Ava.
两小时后吧
Let's say two hours.
但我找不到丹尼和杜威那两个蠢货了
But I lost track of those idiots Danny and Dewey.
打电♥话♥没人接
Can't get them on their cells.
那就继续打
Well, keep trying.
这东西总让我们上大路
It keeps sending us to the highways.
让它改线路
Well, make it not.
重新规划路径
这破东西不管用
Oh, god, this damn thing don't work.
要是顺这条路
If we take this road,
走下去到哪儿
where does it get us?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
这什么路
What road is this?
杜威 杜威 我以为你认路
Dewey, Dewey, I thought you knew these roads.
我只认识大路
I know the highways.
你认识个屁
You don't know shit!
要不是我
If it weren't for me,
你们还都...
y'all wouldn't even be in...
我现在和你这个臭气熏天的乡巴佬
I'm in the middle of nowhere with a redneck
困在这鸟不拉屎的鬼地方
that stinks like my ball sack,
还拖了一整车海♥洛♥因♥
towing a car full of heroin
都够判我两个无期了
that will put me away for two lifetimes.
你要是不想让我
Now, unless you want me to set up a special meet
送你去见上帝
and greet with our lord and savior,
最好把这破GPS修好 听懂没
get this damn GPS working, you hear me?
懂 我懂
Yeah, man, I hear you.
这就对了
Amen.
没脑子
Simple piece of shit.
要什么吗
Help you boys?
当然
Your sure can.
有美格威士忌吗
Y'all got maker's?
必须的还用问么
Does the pope shit in the woods?
双份 纯的
Doubles. Neat.
老天 没必要动手
God damn! No need to get rough!
你拿钱走人就是了
Shit, take the money and go.
什么钱
The money?
这你可误会了
Oh, no, you got us all wrong.
我们要找伊德·克劳德
We looking for someone name of Boyd Crowder.
听说这是他的地方
The word is that this his place.
认识他吗
Do you know him?
不 我
No. No, I...
把抢从他嘴里拿出来 他好说话
Hey, man, take that shit out his mouth so he can talk, man.
斯科
'Scoe!
拿出来
Take it out.
你刚说什么
You were saying?
认识 我认识他
Uh...y-y-yeah, yeah, I know him.
挺好
Oh, okay.
他杀了我们的人 还抢了货
'Cause your boy killed our crew and took our drugs.
我告诉你怎么玩
So this the score!
我们把这首歌♥放完
We gonna let the song play out to the end
让你有空好好想清楚
so you can think about that,
等放完你告诉我们去哪儿找他
then you gonna tell us where we can find him,
不然你就再也听不了歌♥了
or that'll be the last song you ever hear.
他都不在
He's not even here...
歌♥还没放完呢
Song ain't over yet.
艾娃·克劳德
Ava Crowder?
你今晚打乙肝疫苗
You're scheduled for a hep-b shot tonight.
熄灯前去医务室报道
Check in with the infirmary before lights out.
你就是克劳德
You're Crowder?
就是你这贱♥人♥搞砸了我们的货
You're the bitch who messed up our supply?
我会解决的
I'm working on it.
除非你下边塞着货
Unless you got a gram shoved up your pussy for me right now,
不然你怎么给我解决
You ain't taking care of anything.
我很快就有
I will have something soon.
很快就有
Something soon.
很快就有管什么用
"Something soon" means shit.
你手头什么都没有
You ain't got anything on you right now,
你是欠收拾了
it's time to catch cold.
不 是你该消停了
No, it's time for you to back off.
这贱♥人♥在整我
This bitch is messing me up.
看着我
Look at me.
我说了 看着
I said, "Look"!
不关你的事别瞎搀和
Don't be preaching none of your goddess bullshit.
你可以割她 你也可以割了我
You can cut her and you can cut me,
但这都没用
but it's not gonna help you.
让这贱♥货♥流点血她就懂事了
Making this bitch bleed will help learn her.
你真想这么干吗
This what you really want to do?
真想割别人一刀吗
You really want to cut someone?
你想割我一刀就来啊 使劲
You want to cut me, then you cut me -- really cut me.
别装得挺凶
Don't do this half-assed,
真遇到事又不敢动手
fiending bullshit to make yourself feel bigger and badder.
别拿起刀子就想动手
That don't come from out here.
自己先想想清楚
You deal with that in there.
到底是不是真的有种
The real fight is inside you,
别吓唬人
Not out here.
如果你真想打
But if you want that real fight,
我们有的是机会
We can always arrange it.
时间和地点随你挑
You just say where and when.
那我就不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
雷兰
Hey, Raylan.
有两个人找博伊德吗
Two men after Boyd?
什么
What?
这是谁干的
Who did this?
那帮混♥蛋♥
Those assholes!
他们在我耳朵边上开枪
They shot next to my ear!
我听不见你说什么
I can't hear you!
是不是有两个人在找博伊德
Two guys looking for Boyd, right?!
-这是他们干的 -是
-They did this?! -Yeah.
他们人呢
Where are they?!
去了妓院
The whorehouse!
等等 帮我松开
Hey, wait, man, I don't need this shit!
那我怎么办
Wait! What about me?!
这到底是什么鬼地方
God damn! What the hell kind of place is This?!
很简单
It's real simple.
克罗兄弟想负责
Crowes want to be responsible
你们海♥洛♥因♥的跨境运输
for transporting your heroin across state lines.
你们已经领教过
We already demonstrated our ability
我们躲避边境巡逻队的能力了
to successfully navigate the border patrols,
鉴于其中存在的风险
and with the risk that assumes,
我们觉得我们得拿两成
we feel we entitled to 20% of the pie,
剩下的也足够你们分了
Which leaves plenty to go around.
说完了
That's it?
我们很珍惜这次合作的机会
Just that we appreciate the opportunity,
也很期待能加入你们
and we are excited to be a part of all your endeavors.
说完了
So that's it?
没错
Yeah.
在我们商量细节之前
Well, I just have a few questions
我还有几个问题想问清楚
I'd love to get cleared up before we get into specifics.
没问题 比如说
Shit, yeah. Such as?
我们的毒品在哪儿
Where are our drugs?
卡尔的车已经到了
Carl's truck's already arrived.
其他的还在路上
The other one's still en route.
一转眼就到
They'll be here real soon.
也许我们应该等一转眼之后
Well, maybe we should
再继续讨论接下去的问题
wait until "real soon" to finish this discussion.
你不用担心 达菲先生
No, you ain't got to worry, Mr. Duffy.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表