剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
punishment you have coming your way,
而且还远不止
and then some.
日安 博伊德
Have a nice day, Boyd.
肩膀又脱臼了
Shoulder's out again.
躺好
Lay back.
你真是麻烦缠身呐
You got yourself in one hell of a mess now.
我正想办法从麻烦里脱身呢
I was trying to get myself out of one.
总好过在黑漆漆的走廊里被人捅刀子
Better I get shivved in a dark hallway,
在监狱里的地板上流血致死
bleed to death on a cold prison floor?
至少这里是安全的
Least I'm safe in here.
好了
All right.
接上了
It's in.
没事了
You're good.
回到大众区你怎么办
So, what you gonna do when they put you into gen pop?
你有什么好建议吗
You got any suggestions?
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
你死了对我没好处
Well, you being alive is good for business.
所以你现在有两条路
So believe me when I tell you, you got two choices.
要么你接下去的五年都关禁闭
Either you spend the next five years here, in solitary,
这和死了也什么区别
which is a death of a different kind,
要么你每天都准备血战
or you be prepared to fight,
直到放出去
Every day, till they let you out.
我明天抽空再来检查一遍
I'll check on you tomorrow again If I can.
他不会作为成年人受审了
So, they ain't gonna try him as an adult?
这是好消息
That's good news.
你要来一杯吗
You want a drink?
不用
No.
我不想喝
I don't want a drink.
怎么了
Something wrong?
开枪的不是肯德尔
Kendal didn't shoot that man.
他告诉你的吗
He tell you that?
不用他说
Well, he didn't have to.
我了解自己的儿子 达瑞尔
I know my own goddamn son, Darryl.
是吗
You do, huh?
你有什么想法
What do you think?
他十岁生日的时候我带他去了哪儿
Where'd I take him for his 10th birthday?
这个世界上他最想要什么
What'd he want more than anything in the world,
而我给了他
and I give it to him?
我不知道 达瑞尔
I don't know, Darryl.
对
That's right.
你不知道 因为你不在他身边
You don't know, 'cause you wasn't there.
你是个二货妈妈
You a deadbeat mom.
根本不了解自己的儿子
Don't know shit about your own son.
但你知道我了解什么吗
You know what I do know shit about, though,
了解你 我知道都是你做的
is you. And I know you did this.
你什么都不知道
You don't know nothing.
你不知道照顾一个家庭
You have no idea how hard it is
有多困难
to take care of a family.
照顾家庭
Taking care of family?
你是说就像你照顾迪利那样吗
What, you mean like how you took care of Dilly?
迪利离开了我们
Dilly left us.
不 他没有
No. no, he didn't.
那是鬼扯 达瑞尔
That is bullshit, Darryl.
少跟我鬼扯
Don't bullshit me.
我不傻
I ain't stupid.
怎么 你以为我不明白
What, you think I wouldn't understand
为什么你会做那些事吗
why you did what you did?
你以为我会责怪你吗
You think I would blame you?
我知道迪利的那些破事
I know that Dilly was gonna
会拖垮我们其他人
drag the rest of us down with his bullshit.
你被塞了一个不可能的任务
You were given an impossible job,
爸爸在做的过程中被杀掉了
daddy getting killed the way he did.
有时必须做出艰难的选择
And hard choices had to be made.
家族事业陷入麻烦了
Family business was in trouble.
是啊 丹尼或是
Yeah, it's not like Danny
-迪利什么都不会做 但是 -不会
- or Dilly would have done anything, but... - Nope.
达瑞尔 我不明白的是
Here's what I don't understand, Darryl.
为什么你不跟我说
Why didn't you tell me about it?
因为你从来就不想听
'Cause you ain't never want to hear nothing!
对吗
Right?!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你才不呢
No, you ain't!
真的 我很抱歉
Yes, I am.
我在你最需要我的时候抛弃了你
I abandoned you just when you needed me most.
我没有陪在你身边
I was never there for you.
都留给我一个人
Leave it all on me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你只是想保证这个家的安全
All you were ever trying to do was keep the family safe.
-我都是为了家人 -我明白
- That's all I was trying to do. - I understand.
我明白
I do.
但是达瑞尔 我现在想要告诉你
But, Darryl, I'm trying to tell you right now
我支持你
that I'm here with you.
我理解你
I understand.
你还击是因为他们杀害了丹尼
I mean, you just hit back because they killed Danny.
你只是想做
I mean, you were just trying to do
爸爸没做成的事
whatever daddy would've done.
事情变得不对劲 你慌了
Things went wrong, and you panicked.
但我现在来这儿告诉你
But I'm here to tell you right now
我支持你
that I am here for you.
我支持你 达瑞尔
I'm here for you, Darryl.
我理解你
I understand.
我不想开枪打他
I -- I didn't have no idea to shoot the man.
事情就那么发生了
It just happened.
我觉得肯德尔去感化院也不是啥大事
I figured Kendal'd go to juvie -- no big deal.
然后就那样了
That'd be it. All this shit just happened.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的
I am.
谢谢你 达瑞尔
Thank you, Darryl.
我想听的就是这些
I got what I needed.
不客气
You're welcome.
不 我是说我要的都拿到手了
No, I mean, I got what I needed.
你录音了
You recording me?
一字不落
Every word.
你个堕落 恶毒
You a dirty, rotten,
恶心人的贱♥人♥
nasty bitch.
一家人总是一丘之貉
Well, I guess we all get the family we deserve,
不是吗 达瑞尔
right, Darryl?
你心里清楚我不可能让你
You know good and well I ain't gonna let you
带着录音离开吧
walk up out of here with that, right?
你想怎样 杀了我吗
What are you gonna do, kill me?
把手♥机♥给我 温蒂
Give me that phone, Wendy,
别逼我动手
or I'm gonna take it
把它塞到你的嗓子里去
and stick it down your goddamn throat.
那你还真是有种[蛋蛋] 达瑞尔
Well, that'd be a real ballsy move, wouldn't it, Darryl?
可要是蛋蛋没了呢
How are you gonna do it without your balls?
你不会开枪的
You ain't gonna use that.
我把肯德尔托付给了你 你个混♥蛋♥
I trusted Kendal with you, you son of a bitch.
这什么情况
Uh, what did I miss?
伙计 她手里有枪
Hey, man, she got a gun.
看得出来
Yes, I can see that.
你不该做点什么吗
Well, ain't you gonna do something about it?
你想让我做什么 达瑞尔
What do you want me to do, Darryl?
朝她开枪吗
Shoot her?
她可是你妹妹
She's your sister.
你们是一家人
She's family.
清官难断家务事
Man can't come in between family.
你应该深有感触吧
Hell, you know that better than anyone.
温蒂
Wendy.
温蒂
Wendy.
该把枪放下了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表