剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
他最讨厌我加入执法部门了
He hated me being a lawman.
而且我知道
And I knew,
我刚加入的时候就知道
I knew when I joined that...
工作需要可能有天我会冲他人开枪
I might have to shoot someone in the line of duty.
但第一次碰到这种情况时
But first time it happened,
跟我想象的真太不一样了
god damn if it wasn't the same feeling --
恶心得不行
sick to my stomach.
一直在想 有没有别的办法
Just kept asking myself if there was something
可以不拔枪就解决问题
I could have done different short of pulling my gun.
你当时什么感觉
What was it like for you?
什么 短嘴鳄吗
What, the gator?
那就是条恐龙 谁在乎
It's a goddamn dinosaur. Who gives a shit?
不 我是说那天
No, the other day.
什么
What?
你冲那个男的开枪那天
The other day, when you shot that man.
我说了 我就看到他腰上别着个星星
Like I said, it was -- all I saw was a star on his belt.
我没想伤害谁
Didn't mean for anybody to get hurt.
你的可可要冷了
Your cocoa's getting cold.
好吧
All right.
不是他干的
He didn't do it.
的确
No shit.
我们怎么办
So what do we do?
给你带上窃听器
You wear a wire.
你去让达瑞尔开口
You get Darryl talking.
承认他开枪打阿尔特了
He admits to shooting Art,
-肯德尔就没事了 -雷兰 你听我说
- Kendal's off the hook. - Raylan, you listen to me --
我不能带窃听器
I can't wear a wire.
-你孩子只有这一个出路 -不行
- It's the only chance your boy's got. - No.
雷兰 要是我去见达瑞尔
Raylan, if I walk in there to see Darryl
你们就在门口的监听车里坐着
and you guys are sitting out front in your van,
他会发现的
He's gonna smell it on me.
我们听到不对劲就进去
We hear anything, we go in.
等不到你们开门我就死了
I will be dead by the time the door opens.
你听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
窃听器绝对不行
A wire not an option.
那可就难办了 不是吗
Well, then you got a problem, don't you?
我说过的 奥黛丽酒吧找不到他
Like I said, you ain't gonna find him at Audry's.
这家伙低调着呢
The man is laying low.
他怕他射过的那个法警来找他算账
He's afraid of retribution for the marshal he shot.
你们第一次来美国吧
This y'all's first time in the states?
得了吧
Oh, come on, now.
你们没必要这样的
You ain't got to be like that.
我知道你会说英语
I know you speak English.
我都要死了 聊会天不行吗
Are you gonna deny a condemned man a little conversation?
我们以前也来过这儿
We've been here before.
你喜欢这里吗
And you like it?
喜欢它的某些方面
Some of it.
这只能说明你还没看到它的全貌
Well, that just means you ain't seen enough of it.
何不从此就留在这里
How would you like to stay here permanently,
给另一边干
start working for the other side?
这是我能给出的最坦率的提议
This is as straight an offer as I can make.
等阿尔伯托回来 你就杀了他
Now, Alberto walks back in this room, you kill him.
作为回报 我让你当我的全面合作伙伴
And in exchange, I make you full partners in my organization.
你也看到了 我的手下现在有了个空缺
I have an opening on my crew, as you well know.
首先 我们把这些货卖♥♥掉
Now, the first order of business -- we sell that off,
把得到的利润分了
we split the profits,
然后我们去内华达州的拉斯维加斯度周末
and we go have us one hell of a weekend in Las Vegas, Nevada.
你去过那儿吗
Now, you ever been?
有人说迪斯尼乐园
Now, some folks say Disneyland
是世界上最开心的地方
is the happiest place on earth.
我敢说那些人
Well, I promise those folks
一定是没和我一起去过那座罪恶之城[拉斯维加斯]
ain't never partied with Boyd Crowder in sin city.
而你们只需要
And all you got to do is kill one man
杀掉一个从没把你俩当回事的人
who don't give two shits about either one of you.
重获新生吧 趁现在
Start your life anew. This is your moment.
就是现在 快趁现在
Right now. This is your moment.
干什么
Que?
他说我们做了你就把货给我们
He says we kill you, he'll give us the dope,
和我们合伙
make us his complices.
诱惑挺大啊
Quite an offer.
没别的了吗
Anything else?
带我们去赌城
Take us to Vegas.
豪饮烂赌什么的
Some drinking, some gambling,
然后找几个妞
and then you all screw?
阿尔伯托 你知道你什么问题吗
You know what your problem is, Alberto?
你是不知道怎么和人交流啊
You just don't know how to talk to people.
我们去过多少次赌城了
How many times we been to Vegas?
六次
Six?
七次
Seven?
不止
More.
伯托 这哥们真搞笑
This dude is hilarious,'Berto.
你确定我们不能带他回去吗
You sure we can't take him back with us?
把他像鹦鹉一样放笼子里
We'll put him in a cage, like a parrot.
博伊德你有十五分钟
You have 15 minutes, Boyd.
还有没有别的把戏玩玩
Something else you would like to try?
来个比这个高级点的吧
I hope it's better than that.
妹妹 你怎么样
Hey, sis. how you holding up?
如果法警们
Well, I'd be a whole lot better
别再骚扰咱家 我就好得不得了
if the goddamn Marshals would stop harassing this family.
情况怎样
What now?
什么把肯德尔当成年
You know that whole thing about trying Kendal as an adult?
都是放屁
That was bullshit.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧
You shitting me?
没
No.
这就是个局
It was a ploy.
想让他说谎
They were trying to trick him into lying,
说是你开枪打了署长
saying you shot the chief.
天啊
Jesus christ.
跟你说
Well, I'll tell you what,
他们玩过界了
they crossed the line.
我们要把
You and I are gonna sue the shit out
美国法警署告倒
of the United States Marshals Service.
起诉 不
A lawsuit? no.
你只会把他们惹毛
Hey, you gonna just piss these people off more.
听我说 达瑞尔
Listen to me, Darryl,
好吗
okay?
海♥洛♥因♥没有用 妓院也干不大
Heroin ain't working out. Neither's the whorehouse.
咱俩都知道 肯塔基待不长了
Now, I think you and I both know we ain't long for Kentucky,
要是空手离开 我肯定不甘心
and I will be goddamned if I'm leaving here empty-handed.
发薪水的日子到了
This here's our payday,
我们一直在等这一天
this is what we've been waiting for.
对不对
Right?
我刚离开酒店
I just left the hotel.
我去一下奥黛丽酒吧 喝点东西
I'm gonna stop by Audry's, get a drink.
-你会来找我吧 -我就在这
- You gonna be there? - Yeah, I'm here.
你想要我的东西
最好立刻联♥系♥我
我要在酒吧
你收到短♥信♥没有
快点回复
过时不候了
你要的还在我这
达瑞尔
温蒂·克罗
Wendy Crowe?
大概一小时前 我把她给放了
Cut her loose about an hour ago.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
她知道真♥相♥了 但还是不愿协助我们
Woman knows the truth, still wouldn't help.
她走的时候精神状态已经很脆弱了
She left here in quite a fragile state, though.
雷兰
Raylan.
最坏的情况能怎么样
Oh, what's the worst could happen?
她会伤害达瑞尔吗
She does Darryl harm?
他伤害她倒更有可能
More like he does her harm.
也许那也没那么糟糕
Maybe that's not such a bad thing, either.
里面那个男孩
That boy in there?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表