剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
You don't even want to touch it.
你我都知道 那个贱♥货♥法警
Yeah, well, you and I both know that bitch-ass marshal
盯着我的一举一动呢
be watching my every move.
我必须放聪明点
Got to be smart if I'm gonna be effective.
当如果你真想知道 我就告诉你是什么
But if you really want to know, I'll tell you what it is.
想知道吗
You want to know?
不
No.
可以理解
Well, I understand.
就在旧谷仓里
It's in this old barn house.
有个冰箱
There's a fridge --
不 我是说我不去
No! I mean no.
我不干
I won't do it.
听着 我要你仔细听着
Look, I need you to listen to me.
妹妹 我知道一切都不容易
Look, baby girl, I know ain't none of this been easy.
但我们来这是为了落地生根一家团聚
But we came here to settle as a family.
现在也还不晚
And we can still do it.
既然已经经历了这么多烂事
I mean, all this shit we done been through
就不能前功尽弃
ain't got to be for nothing.
我让你去取的
What I'm sending you to get is
够付清律师费 也关系到你我和肯德尔
enough for a lawyer and a stake for us and Kendal.
如果你拿不到那个
But if you don't get this bag
我要你去拿的袋子
I'm sending you to get,
我们就完了
Well, we done.
我知道你们都很伤心
I know you all are hurting.
想听到些什么
You're hoping to hear something
能让你们对朱迪斯的死感觉好受点
to make you feel better about Judith being gone.
可我跟朱迪斯不同
I don't have what Judith had.
不相信什么圣母
Never believed in the mother of god
还有什么天主在上的狗屎
or any of the heavenly oneness horse shit she preached.
她说着姐♥妹♥们♥要相互照应
For all her talk of sisters looking out for each other,
却在伤害你们
she hurt you.
我认为
See, I believe...
她错了
She was wrong,
但她传递的信息没错
but the message was right.
团结起来
Sticking up for each other.
不能分离
Sticking together.
我会坦率地对待你们
I will be straight with you always.
绝不为了毒品害姐妹
None of this shit of turning girls out for drugs.
我们说了要互相照应
We say we're gonna look out for each other.
那就言出必行
Then that's what we got to do --
真正地互相照应
For real.
好吗
Okay?
她真在郡监狱里被陷害了吗
If she really hit that screw in county,
看着没那么软弱
she's harder than she looks.
我弟弟告诉过我真实情况
My brother told me the real story.
那个狱警是变♥态♥ 他自己弄的
Guard was psycho. He did himself.
可是她办了朱迪斯
Still, she got Judith.
朱迪斯年纪大了 本来就不行了
Judith was old and on her way out.
金发婊♥子♥只是逮住了好机会
Blond bitch just got good timing.
反正她要么是走运 要么就是厉害
Yeah, well, she's either lucky or good.
咱动点真格的 看她怎么处理
We make a move for the business, we'll find out.
还是值得冒险的 你说呢
It's worth the risk, don't you think?
她男人把我弟弟整惨了
Her man put my brother in intensive.
她是活该
I think she got it coming.
你干什么呢
What do you think you up to?!
女士 对不起
Oh, uh, hey, ma'am. I'm sorry.
大点声
Speak up.
-我耳朵不好 -好
- My ears gone rotten. - Yeah.
我车抛锚了
I-I-I'm -- I'm in a jam.
好吧
Okay.
我回到哈兰郡
See, I-I come back to Harlan
来取些很重要的东西
to get some things I shouldn't have left behind.
现在 我要
And now I'm -
我要把东西带齐 然后离开肯塔基州
I'm gonna gather up them things and leave Kentucky.
走很远
Gonna go far away.
反正不是这
Anywhere but here.
也不是墨西哥
Well, not to Mexico.
我恨墨西哥
I hate Mexico.
你是不是嗑药了 孩子
You a little touched, ain't you, child?
不 我的汽车没油了
No, I just -- I-I-I run out of gas,
如果能借点汽油用 我感激不尽
and, uh, I'd be obliged if I could borrow some.
可怜的孩子
Pitiful thing.
想吃点东西吗
You need something to eat?
当了想了
Well, I wouldn't say no.
你真是太贴心了
It's awful sweet of you to offer.
说真的 你让我想起了我外婆
Honest to god, you remind me of my mammaw.
好的 我马上回来
Yes, sir, I'll be right back.
要是得等一会的话
Uh, if you're just gonna be a minute,
介不介意我上个厕所
y-you mind if I run in, take a shit?
接着 香喷喷热乎乎的
Here you go! Nice and hot!
滚吧 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You better run, you son of a bitch!
这他妈什么玩意
What the hell is this?
别跟上边说
Off the record,
我真想干掉那乡巴佬
I sure would like to kill that redneck son of a bitch.
说起来
Give him this --
达瑞尔还真不露马脚
Darryl's meticulous about keeping his own hands clean.
咱们别插手
We let it play out.
让她拿到货 然后再抓他
She'll take him the drugs, and we'll get him then.
你还真是克罗家的人啊
Crowe to the core, huh?
你来干什么
Uh, what are you doing here?
你以前呢
All the while working me -
前一分钟还依靠他们
sticking by 'em one minute,
但立马就把他们给卖♥♥了
selling 'em out the next,
耍的我团团转
keeping me off the scent.
不是这样的
That's not true.
你装得像不参与家里的买♥♥卖♥♥似的
Playing it like you shared the name but not the curse.
我得承认我以前摸不透你
I got to admit, I wasn't sure about you,
但是现在我明白了
but this move told the truth.
你心肠歹毒 和你家人一样
You got a dark heart, like the rest.
我什么都不知道
I-I don't even know anymore.
转过去
Turn around.
慢着 你这是要干什么
Wait, w-what are you doing?
-你不能逮捕我 我... -当然能
- You can't arrest me. I -- - Sure I can.
真该早点逮捕你
I should have done it sooner.
我什么都没干
I didn't do anything.
就是走进仓库里
I just walked into the building. What...
听我说 我只是想帮肯德尔
God, look, I was just trying to help Kendal.
肯德尔让你来拿六公斤海♥洛♥因♥吗
Kendal tell you to fetch six keys of heroin?
上车
Get in the van.
别跟我们一把鼻涕一把泪的
Save us your bullshit crying.
拿着她的手♥机♥
Take her phone.
别让她给她哥哥打电♥话♥
Make sure she can't call her brother.
这个计划失败了 B计划
Well, now that that's gone to shit, plan "B."
给你戴个窃听器
You're gonna wear a wire.
不 我不戴
Oh, no, I'm not.
不 我戴什么都好看
No, I look good wearing a lot of things,
就是戴个窃听器不好看
but a wire ain't one of them.
你要让他坦白 录下来
You will get him to admit, on tape,
他开了枪
that he did the shooting.
怎么才能干成啊
Well, how the hell am I gonna do that?
你想办法
You figure it out.
"嗨 德瑞尔 你开枪打谁了吗
"Hey, Darryl, you ever shoot somebody,
你让谁背黑锅了吗
get somebody else to take the fall for it?
是的话 能详细和我说说吗"
If so, would you tell me about it at length?"
得了吧
Come on.
我不会说那样的话
I don't talk like that.
我说了算 博伊德 给你装上窃听器
Understand this, Boyd -- you will wear a wire.
我告诉你 雷兰
You need to understand something, Raylan...
我戴窃听器
I'll wear a wire.
博伊德
Boyd?
小达瑞尔·克罗
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表